I'm Richard - CRO expert at PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. Personally, I very much love your store design and the products look good. But, here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and improve your store speed. Please check out my comments below:
Point 1. About your Homepage
Personally, I see that the font size in your website is too big at some places.
Point 2. Product page:
1. I think your product description is not effective enough. To make it better, you should consider some of the following factor like:
- The language used: Use Power Words That Sell. Jon Morrow at Smart Blogger describes these as “power words.” He has an entire list of words that can help make your product copy more enticing. For example, rather than using words like “nice” or “high-quality”, opt for power words like “stunning” or “sensational”.
- Make it Easy to Scan by Using Both “Bullet Lists” and “Blocks of Text” for Product Descriptions. I see that you don't have bullet points in Product description that makes it unclear. Additionally, core product information should be present in both the blocks of text and the bullet list, bullet lists must have appropriate spacing, and the bullet list and accompanying block of text should be placed near each other.
2. Add review section, as you know, Users heavily depend on user-generated reviews. Without them, many users will not be confident enough to make a decision about a product and will go off-site to look for more information.
3. Should add some sections for cross-selling and up-selling such as: recommended products, related products, top products, buy 1 get 1,....
Point 3. My suggestion:
For increasing traffic, Have you ever heard about Shopify SEO? In a simplest way, SEO is a method that can help you gain organic traffic. With Paid Ads - you can get a quicker win, however, SEO can be a marathon that requires you to bring forth your efforts upfront to get it right from the very starting steps - but once you rank, you can rather sit back and enjoy a passive income with no recurring cost.
If you're interested in Shopify SEO, this article with help you
Hope all I suggest above can help you that much!
If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.
Your store logo might need an improvement as a company’s Logo grabs attention, makes a strong first impression, and is the foundation of your brand identity. You have to make it visible on your home page as well so that people can remember your store when they visit again by seeing the logo.
It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types. Consider adding multiple banners symbolizing each category of products.
It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.
A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.
Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.
The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.
Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.
Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.
I see that your store doesn’t have a Favicon. Having a favicon on your website is crucial. It makes your site recognizable on browser tabs, but it too gives a professional look to your website.
Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you!