Looking for feedback on my store.

Colebrenton
Tourist
4 0 3

Was using a generic debut theme before. Decided it was time for an upgrade. still working on the finer details but I'm looking for opinions on my new store.

anithreads.com 

Luna
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
146 18 23

Hey there, @Colebrenton.

This is Luna from Shopify. Congrats on your new store! You've worked really hard on your store and it definitely shows. I know that feedback can be so helpful for improving your website, and I’d be more than happy to provide some more suggestions.  

• About Us: The first thing I think when I open your storefront is 'I want to know more.' For this reason, I recommend adding an About Us page to your website. It can be a great way to craft a company story leading to higher site traffic and brand recognition. It's a great way to connect with your customers on a deeper level, leaving them feeling connected to your brand. For some inspiration, check out this really great blog post: How to Write an About Us Page
  • Product descriptions: Your product images are great! I think that incorporating some branding into your product pages through product descriptions would be a great way to increase conversions: Your brand isn’t just your social media graphics and your logo. It’s everything you stand for, who you serve, and why you do what you do (although yes, the graphics matter too!).
  • Blogs: Have you considered adding a blog to your shop? Blogging is a great way to build your audience and generate more traffic and sales for your business.  These are some great resources to check out if you are interested: How To Start a Blog & Blog examples

Everything I've mentioned here comes back to branding. Aesthetically, your site looks great. To level up, you can really start to emphasize your brand and allow customers to connect with your products. Finally, I want to share some advice with you that I took into consideration when creating my own store: “The difference between creating a mediocre product page and a stellar product page is your ability to weave your brand's DNA into the page. As a visitor, as soon as I land on the product page I want to know within two seconds what your brand is all about. - Mark Perini, Founder of ICEE Social.”

In the meantime, do you have a specific target audience for your products? I’d love to hear more about your marketing plans! - Luna 

Luna | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
310 61 188

Hey there, @Colebrenton!  

Good questions, and you’ve come to the right place. This is the perfect place for feedback. Let’s dive in

Get that announcement bar to stand out

Your store is very dark, which isn’t a bad thing in and of itself. However, because the announcement bar is also dark, it blends in really easily. Because of that, you have a situation where your free shipping offer is missed. 

• Make it a brighter color
  • Link it to your All Collections page
  • Consider looking at your free shipping strategy; at $100, you may be telling your visitors that your products are going to be expensive right out of the gate. If they are expecting more affordable prices, you’re going to scare them away. Again, reexamine your strategy.

Focus on your main navigation and first impression

If I first come to your website, here’s what I see:

LuckyDanny_0-1631668165931.png

Do you sell hats? Clothes? What’s the Ultimate Defence? 

When I look at your main navigation, I don’t know anything more. It’s easy to get lost because it’s not clear. Instead, I would clean up that navigation to start with. FAQS and Become an Affiliate can be kept in the footer; there’s no need to dedicate space to it. Use a heatmap (which shows you where people click and scroll) to see if people are engaging. If not, take ‘em off.

Now, let’s talk collections. You can’t assume that your visitors are going to be interested enough to jump into your collections. You need to coax them a little more. I’m assuming that your visitors will know what Sharingan or Ani-Threads are. You have a very niche market here, so show it off.

For your main navigation, I would do something like this: Home | Shop All | Susanoo | Sharingan | Ani-Threads. The remaining can live under Shop All. Basically, highlight your top collections. 

A good idea is to use session recordings, which show you what someone did on your website, to evaluate how people are moving around your store from your homepage. Are they using your main navigation? 

Maximize your homepage

As far as homepages go, yours is pretty Good. However, somethings aren’t adding value. For example, the “high quality clothing” feature stands out like a sore thumb. Heatmaps really help here. Look specifically at scroll heatmaps to see what information is being missed.

Let’s talk footers
You don’t need to put your website under Contact Us. They are already aware of where they are. I would remove the phone number field; it has a high abandonment rate. Also, don’t leave important policies in your FAQs. Typically, TAQs are for the products rather than the policies. If someone is looking for a return policy, make sure you have that information easily accessible since the FAQ won’t be their default.

Speaking of return policies...watch your tone in your FAQs. For example, your return policy only mentions defective items. It can scare away visitors who want a safety net in case they change their minds. 

Engage with your visitors

Overall, your product pages and collection pages are awesome. Now it’s time to engage with your visitors. You may have a chat that isn’t displaying while you are offline, but I don’t believe you’re using one. However, live chat is great for keeping someone on your site while they have questions. So if Jimmy wants to know more about your Shisui Glowing Susanoo Hoodie (my apologies if it’s spelling incorrectly), you can answer his questions in real-time. That means fewer steps for Jimmy to take to get the answer and make the decision to buy. 

You’re so close here. Use that visitor behavior to really explore what your visitors are doing and find ways to help them. In addition, it helps you evaluate future changes to know exactly what worked or didn’t. Lucky Orange has heatmaps, session recordings and more with a free trial (no credit card needed) and plans that start at US $10/month.

I hope this helps! Good luck!

Cheers - Danny

Proud to be a Shopify Plus Partner

- Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
617 59 232

Hi @Colebrenton 

I love your store design. It looks great and attractive to me. Only a few things I suggest that you can improve on them

1. Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free.

2. Testimonials/ Customer review

Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.

3. Create Bundles

It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundle Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
0 Likes
Growave
Shopify Partner
1067 33 370

Hi @Colebrenton 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. In general, the store looks good and has a pleasant design and visual appeal. You have done a good job. I would recommend implementing more eCommerce marketing tools. I hope it will work for you.

• Implement Social Login

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store

Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery and drive inspiration. You can link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers. 

• Loyalty and Reward program 

It allows you to strengthen the customer relationship, increase repeat purchases and turn your customers into loyal advocates. You can include 1. points, 2. referral programs, and 3. VIP tiers. Motivate customers to spend more by rewarding them with points for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, birthday gifts on their special days, etc. Attach referral links for your customers to share your products with friends and get rewarded for that. It will help you to gain more orders through existing customers. Also, keep your best customers engaged with VIP ranks and perks.

2.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 240 732

Hello @ColebrentonThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- You should add a 'add to cart' button below the product on the collection page. 

AiTrillion_1-1631706226617.png

Add a loyalty rewards program. Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

- You can add a star review ratings below the product title. 

- You can send back in stock notifications to your customer if the product is back in stock with the web push notifications. You can implement this with the help of all in one app AiTrillion. You can enable the back in stock notification and the button will come automatically on the product page when the product will be out of stock.

AiTrillion_0-1631705676153.png

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope you found my suggestions helpful!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes