Looking for feedback on my store

Colebrenton
Tourist
5 0 3

I posted on here a couple weeks ago with my new store. I made some tweaks to it and am looking for some more input on the store. please consider that the primary audience for our store are people aged 13-19. the link is anithreads.com 

waytoapps
Navigator
378 29 155

Hello @Colebrenton 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Organize the header section and Minimize the empty space on it.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
0 Likes

This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better. 

1. Try to shrink your banners to fit the screen size. As you can see in some of my screenshots, if I were a customer I would have to click on your CTA buttons without seeing your product images. This will not create a good customer experience.

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 21.14.38.png

2. Try to add more content to your product page. For example, don't just have product photos on product pages. You can add a photo of a model using your product to make it more attractive. In addition, you can also add style suggestions to the product page. Doing so will not only help your customers meet their needs, but you can also sell other complementary products. Check out our templates, we can say it will help you!

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 21.16.26.png

3.You should rearrange some layouts of some sections. It is best to design them to be as united as possible. For example, the images in a section should be equal or in a certain style. And if you use a vertical image in a section, there should be more content next to that image, creating 2 separate columns and making your section less empty.

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 21.12.53.png

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 21.06.34.png

4.  One of your landing pages seems to be having that error. You should check again. By the way, you can refer to some applications that help you increase your ability to collect leads. We are currently working with Klaviyo, Ommisend and MailChimp. This will help you create a more appealing form and your customers will feel more comfortable giving you information.

Screen Shot 2021-09-19 at 21.04.57.png

A Shopify page builder app will be a powerful tool to help you customize your pages to the fullest. You can consider using PageFly- Advanced Builder App, FREE plan is available with full functions and features, and our Live Chat Support 24/7 is always here at your disposal. 

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION.

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4015 241 732

Hello @ColebrentonThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Add collection name in the header. Make your store easy to navigate. 

AiTrillion_0-1632138400977.png

- On the collection page, below the product add a 'add to cart' button. 

AiTrillion_1-1632139697398.png

Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

You should add a loyalty rewards program to your store. You can give loyalty points to your customers on activities like on signing up, leaving a review, allowing for push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, on first purchase, follow/ share on social media. This will help you to entice customers and will increase the number of push subscribers, email subscribers. This will also help you in collecting the review. You can send an in-email review form to your customers. This can be sent automatically.

Integration of loyalty rewards program with web push notification, review, email marketing and with full automation results in wonders for the eCommerce stores. It will help you in increasing conversions and sales in your store and retain the customers for the long term.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes