Looking for feedback on my store

dexterr
2 0 1

Hi, I am looking for feedback on my new store, at the moment I am having issues making my first sale with Facebook advertisements and various other platforms for advertising. If anyone could give pointers that would be great.

https://dexterr.store

Thank you! 

Dex

0 Likes
waytoapps
Navigator
352 29 145

Hello @dexterr 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a favicon which helps to find you when customer have multiple tabs in their browser.

Add a nice logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition, also improve the header section.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the hero banner.

Include Blog page,  blog posting will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Mention more contact details, which builds trust on your store.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Thanks,
Waytoapps

Hi @dexterr,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

You can refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

I just took a look at your site and want to give you some comments.

Firstly, I have to say that I think the font family you are using is not good for user experience. It makes your content to be hard to see. Visitors are also hard to scan important info.

You can see some screenshots below:

DEXTERR INC. 2021-09-20 16-57-16.png

or

GRASP - DARK THOUGHTS – DEXTERR INC. 2021-09-20 16-57-55.png

HOMEPAGE

1. Hero banner

Hero banner is the first thing that visitors will see when they visit your site. This is a simple and straightforward way to instantly captivate visitors. Because of the importance of hero banner, you should leverage it by showing your product so that visitor can easily know which product you are providing. When seeing your current banner, I don't know which product you store provides.

Putting a primary call to action button will help you redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc. This really helps to increase the conversion rate for your store.

2. Add more images for featured product

DEXTERR INC. 2021-09-20 17-05-15.png

You should make the product image bigger and add more other product images with many angles. It would be great if there are images with a model so that visitors can easily imagine the shirt form.

3. Show product reviews/ testimonials

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. You can check this guide to know more about its benefits and how to make it effective.

You can consult Stellar template here about displaying testimonials:

PageFly_1-1632133173948.png

About product reviews, you can find lots of review apps on Shopify such as Judge.me, Loox, Stamped.io... They all work well with PageFly.

PRODUCT PAGE

GRASP - DARK THOUGHTS – DEXTERR INC. 2021-09-20 16-57-55.png

You are showing information about product information, size guide and product reviews but the display is not good. If you use accordion element, you can easily category different content into accordion items so that visitor can easily scan info they need.

You also can consider adding images of product at the left side in order to make this screen not look empty.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 241 733

Hello @dexterrThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

- Change the font style in your store.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Make your store visually appealing. 

- Add a call to action button on the banner image. 

AiTrillion_0-1632141159513.png

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

- Add a smart popup to capture email addresses, reviews, push subscribers. 

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

You can start working on the above suggestions. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
dexterr
2 0 1

Hi pagefly! 

I'm not going to lie, at first I wasn't sold on the changing of the font, but now my website looks ten times better and ten times cleaner! Cant thank you enough.

you sold me on your app as well, so good job! You have a new customer!