Hey everyone, I'm looking for some feedback on my store NinjaToolsupply. The url is www.ninjatoolsupply.com.
Recently started my marketing campaign using facebook and i'm getting a lot of traffic and heatmaps and time spend on site look good. However i'm getting a lot of abandoned carts and not converting. Any help would be amazing!
Sorry to hear that you've been spending on ads with no return. When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:
I'd recommend looking into alternative products to print on that would give you better profit margins. Hoodies and t-shirts tend to be pretty costly and then adding shipping costs on top of that - it doesn't leave much for you. Your only choice is to price your product higher but then you run the risk of being priced too high to the point where you aren't getting sales.
When searching, compare Gooten, Printify and Printful for the best price so that you can offer your audience a great price and still be able to make a decent profit as well.
As you know, Japanese apparel can be purchased offline in hundreds retail stores as well as online through thousands and thousands of online stores. When a person is searching for a tokyo ghoul shirt or a dr stone hoodie in Google, big companies with massive marketing budgets are who is showing up in search results and who you are competing with for customers.
Now, a person can complete IF they give people a reason to purchase from them vs. the other guys. An example of this might be someone who sells locally, their "reason" as to why you should purchase from them vs the other guy is because they are local and a lot of people are passionate about shopping local. In addition to this, they can also get products to their customers faster and can offer incentives such as free local delivery.
I would think about all your "whys" and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.
If you cannot find a way to set yourself apart in the market, it is time to move on to a different product. A winning product choice should have these qualities:
We did a video that explains how and where to find winning products that you can watch here:
I noticed you don’t have any social media links listed. Having an active social media presence adds trust to your brand. If there’s nothing about your brand online, it’s a red flag to your visitors. Potential customers are going to research before purchasing and one of the first places they are going to check is social media. Highly recommend getting on social media and adding those links to your Shopify store.
I’d recommend utilizing Shopify’s sales channels for your social media pages. This is going to allow you to tag products that you post on your social media and then have that tag lead to your store. Here is how to implement it for Facebook and Instagram.
You can also expand your sales channels and promote your products on Google Shopping using the AllFetch Google Shopping Feed app (it's free). It allows you to easily sync your products from your Shopify store to the Google Merchant Center.
I’d recommend adding a favicon so that your visitors can find you quickly when they have multiple tabs open in their browser. We did a video on how to upload a favicon that you can watch here:
I would highly recommend that you encourage your customers to leave a review on the products they purchase. Positive reviews are very valuable, they add a lot of trust to your store. We did a video showing a free review app you can use and how to set it up:
I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at email@example.com for more information.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on how you can optimize your conversion rate of your homepage.
1. Not sure whether this button is for the section above or below. If it's for the above section then it should be included in the container. Or if it's for section below then this does not really make sense as it should the the Heading there.
2. Add an About Us. Though this is a very minor part of the store that does not play a direct role to the conversion rate, but having an About Us helps deliver your message, and demonstrate what makes you stand out from the crowd.
II/ Collection Page
1. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding packaging, sizes.
2. Add ATC button for Product Lists.
3. Use Load More instead of endless scrolling. This will make the customers tired of scrolling not knowing where is the end of the collection. You can use Lazy Load feature to improve your page speed as well.
Overall, this is an amazing job and you must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!
Hello @DarmorGamz, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions. Here are few suggestions that you can implement in your store:
- Add a review carousel or testimonials on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.
- Add a section of trending, new arrival products on the homepage. Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience.
- Reviews. Add reviews on the product page. 83% of people read reviews before making a purchase.
- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
It’s Thao from HappyPoints - a fully Shopify development service agency here. Just read your post and browse through your online store, I would like to share with you some of my solutions to improve your store performance.
To begin with, please consider customizing your store design. If your store design looks more clean and attractive, I believe it will keep customers spending more time in your store.
3. Product description & Reviews: Your product images look perfect and very product-focusing. However, please rewrite your product description that sounds more convincing and appealing. Also add Reviews next to product description to build trust with your customers. Some customers will read through your descriptions and reviews carefully before deciding to make any purchases.
4. Size Chart: Your size chart takes up too much space. Please consider adding it next to Size section.
In addition to store design issues, there are several factors that affect your cart abandonment. After reviewing your cart page & checkout, I believe it’s mainly due to the duration of shipping time (2-4 weeks) and proven security to build trust with customers.
2. Proven security: Please look at the second image to see how they build trusts with visitors. It’s certain that every customer wants their information and payment details security proven.
These are some of the pieces of advice that I would like to share with you. I hope you find it helpful.
If you are looking for a Shopify Store Audit Service to optimize your store performance, we can have a talk. We are also offering one FREE store audit report each week, learn more about it here.
I’m developing an app that can hopefully help with this. Clearly, abandoned carts prevent you from getting sales. I’m creating a “universal” cart to let shoppers retain their items and finish checkouts more frequently, while also reducing checkout friction. You can learn more here: http://crosscart.io.
If you join the email list, I will reach out to chat a bit more, and I can also add you to the first group of beta users. Thanks, and best of luck with your business!