FROM CACHE - en_header

Looking for feedback on my website: Lovely Little House

Solved
Adi_LLH
Tourist
4 0 2

Hi there, I'm looking for any feedback on my site, advice, and helpful tips.

My products are still not available for sell, so all of them are marked as "Coming Soon". 

My store link is: www.lovelylittlehouse.com.

Appreciate the help in advance 🙏

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1654 257 944

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Adi_LLH 

Congrats on your new store! I’m Richard Nguyen- CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100.000 merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

I like that you have: 

• Sticky header
  • Display a board range of collections and products on Homepage
  • Link your product to Pinterest 
  • Product's hover images

Beside these, here are my suggestion for your store. 

1. Slideshow section on the homepage

Carousels can perform okay, though there are many implementation details to get right to avoid frustrating users.

However, I think you should use a static section on your homepage to inform that your store is not opened yet.

Lovely Little House - Perfect Toy Display Shelf for Kids 2022-05-30 09-51-33.png

Moreover, you should add a signup form directly to this Opening information section. Visitor can aware of the promotion and signup right away, making the experience seamless. 

I think you can eliminate the other 2 slide because: 

• The 1st slide is linked to collection page, which you have displayed with another section below this one 
  • The 3rd section is about About Us page, I think you can merge this slide with the section below, by adding the button to About Us page here

Lovely Little House - Perfect Toy Display Shelf for Kids 2022-05-30 10-06-50.png

2. Allow user to pre-order your products

Because selling physical goods can involve significant risk and capital. It’s very much the norm to invest thousands of dollars on product development and inventory that may or may not sell, all based on a gut feeling and anecdotal evidence. Capturing pre-orders upfront, before investing in production, can be an invaluable approach to product validation.

Having the ability to validate products, build hype and improve cash flow through pre-orders can be a great addition to your toolkit at whatever stage you are with your business.

3. Product page: Buy section

House Shaped Wooden Toy Display Shelf (Black) – Lovely Little House 2022-05-30 09-47-17.png

Use Both “Bullet Lists” and “Blocks of Text” for Product Descriptions

Users have different approaches to searching for product information based on their information-gathering style, where they are in their purchasing decision, and the extent of their product familiarity, and need to be able to both scan and read product descriptions.

Product descriptions should use both text blocks (covering a product overview, potential use cases, and detailed feature explanations) as well as bullet lists (focused on a product’s features and specs). Additionally, core product information should be present in both the blocks of text and the bullet list, bullet lists must have appropriate spacing, and the bullet list and accompanying block of text should be placed near each other.

Display or Link to the Return Policy from the Main Product Page Content 
Users unsure about products they are considering must spend extra time locating the return policy when it isn’t easily available.

Ensure the return policy is available in the main content of the product page, either through a link or as a product page section.

4. Allow Users to Submit Product Reviews 
Users heavily depend on user-generated reviews. Without them, many users will not be confident enough to make a decision about a product and will go off-site to look for more information.

When your store is ready to launch, consider add a Review Button in Buy Section.

5. Cross-sell section

House Shaped Wooden Toy Display Shelf (Black) – Lovely Little House 2022-05-30 09-48-50.png

If a specific product falls short of a user’s exact requirements, it can be difficult to find better alternatives in a vast product catalog. Provide at least one separate cross-sell section that suggests only alternative products.

6. Add Social Feed on your pages (Homepage or Product page)

Have a social feed on your homepage can help customer easily find and follow your social media accounts. Also, integrate with Social account can increase your social proofs by social campaigns and share more about your product and customer.

And those are my recommendations!

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well:

A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies.
You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)
smartarc
Shopify Partner
3 0 0

Hey your site is awesome but would like to recommend to add some features to make it more shopable, for example like pop up form that collects the visitors information. A touch of our collection page on the site, A product video explaining how to use the product and many more.

Would like if you can get in touch with me so as to explain in details. Thank you 

getInfoSol
Shopify Partner
85 6 21

Hello @Adi_LLH 
Please see the suggestions below:-
1) You can add short demo clip of the toy products.
2) Show the different product images in a slider, it will be easier than scrolling to each one image.

getInfoSol_0-1653816641031.png

3) Create social proof by  allowing customers to leave reviews on products. Most customers look at reviews before making a purchase.
   We also have an app  getReviews - Product Reviews  , which can help you in following ways for increasing conversion rate :

• Build trust by adding reviews on products.
  • We know social media channel is a big way to promote one's brand, hence you can share  top review testimonials  on social media to generate more leads .
  • Verified Reviews to increase authenticity .
If helpful, Please Like and Accept the solution.
Increase your Shopify store conversion rate with : getReviews app for Product Reviews, Rating, UGC, Social share testimonials
Support Email : support@getinfosol.com
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1654 257 944

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Adi_LLH 

Congrats on your new store! I’m Richard Nguyen- CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. I’d like to give you some feedback and suggestions for over 100.000 merchants to help increase conversion rates for your store based on 5 years of experience.

I like that you have: 

• Sticky header
  • Display a board range of collections and products on Homepage
  • Link your product to Pinterest 
  • Product's hover images

Beside these, here are my suggestion for your store. 

1. Slideshow section on the homepage

Carousels can perform okay, though there are many implementation details to get right to avoid frustrating users.

However, I think you should use a static section on your homepage to inform that your store is not opened yet.

Lovely Little House - Perfect Toy Display Shelf for Kids 2022-05-30 09-51-33.png

Moreover, you should add a signup form directly to this Opening information section. Visitor can aware of the promotion and signup right away, making the experience seamless. 

I think you can eliminate the other 2 slide because: 

• The 1st slide is linked to collection page, which you have displayed with another section below this one 
  • The 3rd section is about About Us page, I think you can merge this slide with the section below, by adding the button to About Us page here

Lovely Little House - Perfect Toy Display Shelf for Kids 2022-05-30 10-06-50.png

2. Allow user to pre-order your products

Because selling physical goods can involve significant risk and capital. It’s very much the norm to invest thousands of dollars on product development and inventory that may or may not sell, all based on a gut feeling and anecdotal evidence. Capturing pre-orders upfront, before investing in production, can be an invaluable approach to product validation.

Having the ability to validate products, build hype and improve cash flow through pre-orders can be a great addition to your toolkit at whatever stage you are with your business.

3. Product page: Buy section

House Shaped Wooden Toy Display Shelf (Black) – Lovely Little House 2022-05-30 09-47-17.png

Use Both “Bullet Lists” and “Blocks of Text” for Product Descriptions

Users have different approaches to searching for product information based on their information-gathering style, where they are in their purchasing decision, and the extent of their product familiarity, and need to be able to both scan and read product descriptions.

Product descriptions should use both text blocks (covering a product overview, potential use cases, and detailed feature explanations) as well as bullet lists (focused on a product’s features and specs). Additionally, core product information should be present in both the blocks of text and the bullet list, bullet lists must have appropriate spacing, and the bullet list and accompanying block of text should be placed near each other.

Display or Link to the Return Policy from the Main Product Page Content 
Users unsure about products they are considering must spend extra time locating the return policy when it isn’t easily available.

Ensure the return policy is available in the main content of the product page, either through a link or as a product page section.

4. Allow Users to Submit Product Reviews 
Users heavily depend on user-generated reviews. Without them, many users will not be confident enough to make a decision about a product and will go off-site to look for more information.

When your store is ready to launch, consider add a Review Button in Buy Section.

5. Cross-sell section

House Shaped Wooden Toy Display Shelf (Black) – Lovely Little House 2022-05-30 09-48-50.png

If a specific product falls short of a user’s exact requirements, it can be difficult to find better alternatives in a vast product catalog. Provide at least one separate cross-sell section that suggests only alternative products.

6. Add Social Feed on your pages (Homepage or Product page)

Have a social feed on your homepage can help customer easily find and follow your social media accounts. Also, integrate with Social account can increase your social proofs by social campaigns and share more about your product and customer.

And those are my recommendations!

You can check out our templates for more inspiration for your page. Feel free to check our blog article as well:

A Page Builder can be seen as a good choice for you to have an attractive and powerful page quickly. You will have lots more time focusing on strategies.
You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1631 58 452

Hi @Adi_LLH 

In terms of the design and visual appeal, your store looks great. You have done a great job! Here are some suggestions that you can work on. I hope it would help.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased or out-of-stock product will be back in stock, automated emails will be sent out. Since you offer various options and designs, I would recommend adding a Wishlist for user experience.

• Add more sections

Add more sections to your homepage. For example: New Arrivals, Featured Collection, Reviews, Blog, Rewards, etc

• Add Loyalty and Rewards program

The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Within the L&R program you can include: Collecting points and Referral programs.

• Collecting Points

Motivate customers to spend more and act by using the points program. Increase engagement with your community by rewarding customers with convertible points on your Shopify store with activities like rewarding for leaving reviews, social following, social sharing, or for every dollar they spend. Collected points can be spent on the most affordable options for them like gift cards, discounts,  free shipping, or free product.

• Referral programs

I recommend using a Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and get rewarded for that. Encourage your customers to help grow your brand community using the referral program. The only program that lets you refer a friend, reward both parties, and increase traffic to your Shopify store.  

POS-integration.pngScreenshot 2021-12-27 at 22.53.51.png

• Implement Social Login

Social Login simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

11.PNGGood luck with your store and I hope it would help. Also, you can test  Growave for free during the trial period to check whether it works for you. Efficient features such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store, Gift Cards, etc under one dashboard.

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

Adi_LLH
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you for your valuable suggestions! I truly appreciate it 🙏

Adi_LLH
Tourist
4 0 2

Thank you for your help!

Momk
1 0 0

Did you build this page or have someone  or Shopify do it