Looking for feedback on my website

carmy2006
Tourist
8 0 2

Hello, 

looking for feedback on my website and how do I add note to seller on my webpage please

thank you

carmy

www.couturelifestylebycarmy.com

Replies 5 (5)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @carmy2006 ,

I just had look into your website, I observed few points on your website.

-> Your website background color and the text on it looking weird.
-> You can design your logo creatively, A very much outlined logo is a simple method to pass on to potential customers that your business is proficient, dependable, and gives quality merchandise or administrations.
-> I see one of your item in view page, there is no descriptions you can add the description of items, An elegantly composed item description clarifies the advantages of the item and persuades the customer that they need the item as well as need it. Your item description is the one you need to catch their eye to in light of the fact that it can without much of a stretch pull in them and influence them to put in a request.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You have less niche, If you want to increase your products ty shopify App.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> For Sales : -You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

Hope this will Helpful!

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @carmy2006This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here is the feedback on your store:

- You should change this banner image. It doesn't look good.

AiTrillion_0-1622703265826.png

- Add testimonials on the homepage.

- Align the text on the product page. 

AiTrillion_1-1622704157418.png

- I would recommend you to go for a light theme not pink and black. A light theme will make your store look better.

Add these tools in your store to drive engage the traffic coming to your store:

Setup web push notifications in your store and it will help you in reaching your customers and visitors directly.

Setup a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.

- Send automatic review request emails and give loyalty points for better conversion.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @carmy2006 

• Popup design and size can be more better as per user experience

popudesign.png

• Do ON PAGE SEO
  • Improve store speed for mobile

curspeed.png

• Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action

curslider.png

• Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust

cursbutton.png

• At footer:

crusfooter.png

• Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2496 342 1665

Hi @carmy2006 

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 97.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a thorough look at your website and I am quite impressed by the theme colour of the page, it is kind of “Blackpink in your area” 😉 Cool

However, I would like to make some recommendations so that your store could become more fantastic and the conversion rate will be enhanced accordingly

1. Home page

Make the menu sticky: A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. This is time-saving and convenient for your clients while surfing your page.

Add a favicon to your store: Having a favicon for your store will make your store look unique and professional

Add a section about your brand story: An “About us” section on the homepage, for example, helps customers understand more about your business unique values

Add testimonial: You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews because it can reassure customers of your brand trustworthiness.

Featured Image: It would be better if the very first image your clients look at is of high quality. The present one seems not to be HD and mostly cut off.

PageFly_0-1622707122643.png

Products/Collections

I highly recommend that those images under “Get Dolled Up”, “Get Pressed”, “Couture Accessories” should be full width. Moreover, if the image when hovering could show other images of the products/collections, the clients will feel more curious about your brand, then they have no other choice but to click and explore more. Most importantly, under each image should lay a CTA button. This might help increase sales. Please note that the CTA Button here should have the same styling as other CTA Buttons.

PageFly_1-1622707122856.png

Press On Nails

PageFly_2-1622707122905.png

As you might see in the screenshot above, I suggest that everything should be evenly divided and the redundant space should be removed.

Slideshow

This slideshow contains 2 images which are not full HD. Another thing is that the slideshow is not auto-play. I thought it was another featured image at first. Not to mention the CTA Button seems to have the same colour as the model’s lipsticks, so that button could easily be overlooked. You should avoid it by changing the background image. 

PageFly_3-1622707122724.png

Also, the below screenshot is right under the slideshow, which makes me so confused to be honest. Because the text is not only huge but it can also be cropped. Please check this again and consider replacing it with another option, a banner with a CTA button linking to the page with “hashtag” campaign on Instagram, I guess.

PageFly_4-1622707122706.png

2. Product Page

PageFly_5-1622707122437.png

As you can see, this product's details are so messed up. Thus, I would love to note some points you can refer to as hereby:

• You should add a “Lifestyle” Image, a model with nails mixed and matched with the suitable outfit. That helps encourage your customer to imagine how your products are used and they would be more in touch with your store than ever before.
  • Use bullet points to present “This set includes”.
  • Last but not least, make the price more outstanding with different size or color.

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all the options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have attractive and powerful pages quickly and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, please LIKE it and mark it as a SOLUTION. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1540 50 435

Hi @carmy2006 

All-in-one marketing platform @Growave is here. We like the idea of your business to make women beautiful and confident. Keep crushing it. Here are our recommendations and suggestions that hopefully help you.

• Modify color combination 

Many bright colors appealing altogether. I would suggest changing the black background.

• Improve the quality of pictures and text font.

Try to keep all displayed photos within one style.

• Check out various themes for your Shopify Store

carmy.png

•  Instagram

Showcase stunning shoppable Instagram & UGC galleries across your site to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales.

• Social Login

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using a social media account for easier access to a customer's account. Also, it will help you with customer retention.

• Reviews

I strongly advise adding testimonials/reviews to products for building customer trust and social proof.

For applying mentioned functions above and other useful marketing tools you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them together at a reasonable price, try @Growave

Hopefully, I managed to help you. If so, please let me know by liking this post or marking it as a solution.

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave