Looking for feedback on my website..

Solved
aterrier1
3 0 0

Hi I want to make sure buyers are getting their full experience. I just started my store about a week and a half now on average I have about 45 visitors a day. 
I noticed I’m getting a lot of buyers on the front page and and certain products. But so far no buyers. I know it’s still early. 

url: www.theterrieronestopshop.com 

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @aterrier1 

Congrats on setting up your Shopify store! 

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography is on more of your product pages - that would show your customers using the product. Stage a photo shoot and highlight them through your site. 
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly, definitely an overlooked spot
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • Highlight more in the about us section, add some photos there and showcase your story. 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @aterrier1 

Congrats on setting up your Shopify store! 

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography is on more of your product pages - that would show your customers using the product. Stage a photo shoot and highlight them through your site. 
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly, definitely an overlooked spot
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • Highlight more in the about us section, add some photos there and showcase your story. 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

Make your logo smaller and make it look like part of the design, currently it looks like a sticker that was stuck onto the design.

POP-UPS

You should never use entry pop-ups.

They do more damage to user experience than just about anything other than load times.

When someone enters your site, they enter with a goal and an idea and you break their train of thought and take them out of that zone with your pop-up.

You’re putting up a barrier between your visitors and the information they’re seeking.

And exit pop-ups destroy brand credibility, it's a lot like spamming … it works but in the long run it’ll destroy your reputation.

They make you seem needy and insecure.

Ethan Zuckerman, the creator of the pop-ups apologized for creating one of the most hated tools online.

It makes for a bad user experience. And it's a bad marketing practice.

The fact that pop-up blockers are built into browsers prove this.

After market ad-blockers confirm it.

Get rid of the pop-ups and force yourself to build a stronger, healthier content strategy.

SLIDERS

Sliders cause ...

1.) banner blindness

2.) divides user’s attention

3.) kills conversions and never helps.

Check out a study by Notre Dame University web developer Erik Runyon.

Their slider received a click-through rate of barely 1% and almost all those were on the first image.

Beaconfire conducted a similar study with four different clients’ websites.

The CTR on these four sites were well under 1%, and again, the first image got the clicks.

I would remove the slider and add a Hero image with a call to action that touched on a problem that you solve.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @aterrier1This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are few suggestions on your store that you can start working on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- I would recommend you to go for a light theme instead of the blue theme.

- Improvise the product descriptions:

• Make sure you specify every detail of the product.
  • Showcase its features and benefits.
  • Use numbering and bulleting to make it easily scannable.
  • Use keywords to optimize your descriptions.
  • Use power words that entice customers.

- Make your announcement bar clickable so customers can take an action on it.

- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. 

- Just a heads up! Enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers.

- Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.