Looking for feedback on my website!

Tresorbytanya
Excursionist
20 2 6

Hello! I'm looking for feedback on my website; we are a women's handbags, accessories, & jewelry brand. www.tresorbytanya.com 

Over time I have made many changes and tweaks, which has led me to the design/set up I have now - which I think is very clean and easy to navigate.

I appreciate any sort of feedback, recommendations, opinions, etc. Thank you so much and I look forward to hearing from you!

Replies 4 (4)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2496 342 1665

Hi @Tresorbytanya 

This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.

Basically, your store has some good points:

• Having a favicon for your store => make your store unique and helps customers easily recognize it.
  • Have a CTA button on the slideshow
  • Display social feed to keep connected with customers on social media
  • Have Shipping and Returns information on the footer

However, I have some feedback:

1. Home page

1.1 Make the menu sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

1.2 Show some featured products

It's good to show store's collections so customers can have a general view. However, you should show some featured products of each collection so customers can see more products. With each product, you can add a CTA button to encourage to take action.

1.3 Add testimonial - customer reviews

You can add customer reviews with text and photos.

• Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. People will take action on an online store when they see many reviews of products. This will encourage them.
  • Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product reviews to the page in easy ways

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

2. Collection page

I take this page for example https://tresorbytanya.com/collections/necklaces-jewelry

2.1 Add a secondary hover image on each product image:

I recommend you should add a secondary hover image. By adding secondary hover images on each product image, customers can see a different image of each product and this provides more information as a visual aspect for customers and this also helps them to compare different products in a collection. 

2.2 Use Load more button instead of pagination 

PageFly_0-1633399199662.png

Generally, customers are discouraged from browsing more of the product list that has multiple pagination links (the number of pages) and they spend more time on the first page. 

By using the Load more button, customers can compare products loading on one page. This helps to create a constant buying experience for customers and decrease the bounce rate.

You can use PageFly to add the Load more button 

3. Product page

I take this page for example https://tresorbytanya.com/collections/necklaces-jewelry/products/evil-eye-pearl-beaded-bracelet

3.1 Add more images that using context, from different angles and from the human model

Showing only 1 image on the product page, it's not good, especially the product type is accessories

I highly recommend you should show images that having context and from different angles. Customers can see more details of the products.

And you can add images of the human model taking the product so customers can approximate the information such as length, overall fit.

To approximate the information such as overall fit, how it looks on their body, you need to provide images of the product being worn on a human model because if some of the customers take a lot of time to think about how the products on their bodies.

3.2 Provide a list of Recently viewed items

Many customers want to view previous items. If it’s too difficult to view again previous items, they will likely be frustrated, and may not purchase anymore.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope you give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @Tresorbytanya 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customer to access menu at any time they want.

Add few products with ATC(add to cart) on the Homepage.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Make social links to open in a new tab, on the footer section.

Increase blog posting, which will allow you to show your followers a personal side of your business. In this way you can engage with Existing and New customers.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
UpPromote
Shopify Partner
142 2 16

Hi @Tresorbytanya,

This is UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing - We are the no.1 Affiliate marketing on Shopify app store. I am happy here to share some experience and suggestions for your online store. And I truly hope that they are useful and helpful for you in improving your sales performance. 

I totally you are just starting your business. Firstly, congratulation for your first step. It would be hard at the beginning. Most other business would be same as you when beginning, and now they are successful. So be patient!

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• The layout of the page is clear

• You divide your products into different categories.

• You include enough information for customer in the footer

• The information of each product is clear and detailed

However, your store also have some important points need to improve. I think the comments from Pagefly are useful and valuable for you to follow. They are an expert in this factor, so their suggestions will be good advices to you in improving your website.

I just have some suggestions for you to help you improve you sales.

Tip 1: Run Facebook and Instagram ads

Running ads such as Facebook ads, or Instagram ads, even Google ads are popular methods to viral your products faster. You can get more knowledge and experience hereFacebook Ads for beginners. With Google Ads, you can easily attract target customers that are looking for the products you are selling. You can set your ads with different keywords, or banner as well. However, you should consider it because it is not really a potential choice for starters. The reason is that you might cost a lost of money to run for long term. In some specific case, if it don't bring positive traffics for you, you also need to pay fee to maintain them. We know it because we know many customers get same issues. 

Tip 2: SEO

One of the most important functions of SEO is increasing visibility, which means making it easier for prospects to find you when they search for something you have to offer. Visibility is directly related to your ranking. The ultimate reason SEO is essential is that it can help you achieve many of your business goals. SEO can help you drive more people to your site, give you an edge over the competition, and increase conversions, which means more sales, more loyal customers, and more growth for your business. You can use SEO apps from Shopify app store such as SEO Booster ‑ SEO Marketing to support you in developing SEO marketing campaign.

Tip 3: Using affiliate marketing

My recommendation is that you should think about another safer and suitable methods for your business. Affiliate marketing could be a good option for your.  Affiliate marketing is a marketing model which allows you to connect with various affiliates, and then they will use their advertising sources such as social media channels, websites, blogs, etc, to promote your products. You only need to pay affiliate commission whenever a customer makes a purchase via the unique link or coupon associated with their recommendation.

How to publish your affiliate registration on your menu bar?

You can add the affiliate registration form on the shop menu, so any visitors who visit your site can easily approach your affiliate campaign.

Your affiliate can create an account and log in right in your shop, which is really simple and convenient.

Screen Shot 2021-10-05 at 17.11.35.png

The advantages of affiliate Marketing compared with other methods

1. Low investment but high cost effective

In fact, affiliate marketing does not need a huge amount to build a customer service team, or running advertising. This campaign helps to mitigate any risks that drive traffic or run social ads with little or no result for your Shopify business, while also ensuring that merchants achieve what they pay for.

In fact, whereas a poor marketing campaign that sends you low quality results will still need to be paid for, even if you make no sales. However, affiliate marketing ensures your marketing is cost effective and helps to reduce the risk of “leaking out” money for an uncertain market. 

2. Make extra income

The main advantage of affiliate marketing is that the income is entirely performance-based. This is because affiliates are only paid a commission when a purchase has taken place. That means if the affiliates have an ineffective campaign, it won’t affect your budget. 

The affiliates understand that driving huge traffic of potential customers will help to increase sales conversion. For this reason, the affiliates will spend much effort to build effective social platforms, promotion or boosting posts of your products in a better way to attract customers. The more efficiently they work, the more commission they generate, and the more sales you earn. 

UpPromote_1-1633428671041.png

3. Brand Awareness

A research reported that 92% of customers trust the recommendations of people, companies or influencers they know. For this reason, working directly with affiliate marketers who then promote your products to their established audience, brings more opportunities and more direct sales. The plus of affiliate marketing is to expand out into new markets that you haven't explored, giving your brand a much stronger online presence.

4. SEO Value

Publishers (the affiliates) link to your website to send traffic your way. Provided they aren’t spammy, these links are usually beneficial for your off-page SEO efforts, since inbound links are a huge factor in Google’s ranking algorithm.

5. Customer Data

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing provides you valuable data and insight into how, where and why your customers are buying, which you can then use to make smarter marketing decisions in the future across other channels.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope my recommendation will be helpful for you. If you are still looking for a marketing tool to boost your sales greatly, I hope you can try our product: UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing 

If these feedbacks are valuable and helpful, kindly give us a "Like" or mark it as a solution. Be patient with your business and good luck!

All the bests,

UpPromote: Affiliate Marketing

Build. Manage. Succeed with Affiliate Marketing

Tresorbytanya
Excursionist
20 2 6

Hi @PageFly!

Thank you so so much for your feedback! I already made some changes based on your suggestions:

1. A sticky menu header.

2. A featured product with CTA. 

I will continue to go down the list and implement the remaining features/suggestions. I appreciate your help.

Regards,

Tanya