Looking for feedback on our first webshop

TCLdan
3 0 0

Hi everyone,

Our first webshop is up and I would love to get some feedback from the Shopify community. Anything to help improve is very much appreciated :).

Link: www.cratelab.se

Best,

Daniel.

Replies 5 (5)
Dropshipmate
Trailblazer
190 9 62

Hello @TCLdan ,

I had viewed your website shortly and here are some of my points that I hope useful and you can implement on it easily.

Add About Us: It is an opportunity where your visitors get to know your company. This is a chance for your customers' to introduce yourself and the kind of business you can do to your customers. And, Having a good About Us page will attract more backlinks to your website and indirectly help on SEO and help on improving the search engine ranking.

Rating and Reviews:  Customer reviews are fixes the value of of product, And these will decides the your business growth. These will helps to increasing of your customers.

Add Testimonials: Creating a genuine testimonials are trust worthy. This is the one kind of marketing communication b/w customer and business person. So you can add efficiently.
You can increase your niche then visitors are spare more time.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Badges: Trust badges your visitors know that your page is legitimate and that any data they share will be collected through secure third-party service providers. Your customers feel they can trust your website, And they are more likely to make a purchase.

I am unable to find social media page? Have you created? Provide it and increase your followers by using your posts and get customers.

I hope you will catch my point!

Thanks,
Dropshipmate.

Apps Developer Team |
Dropshipmate ‑ Dropshipping

My Answer Is Useful To You? Please Snap Like to tell me!!
collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
220 26 95

Hi Daniel,

Congrats on your new store. I just checked your store and here are my feedback

1. Improve your product page

1.1 Add Shipping and Return Information
On the product page, it is useful that you include the shipping information like when the product will ship if your customer ordered it. Also include estimated arrival dates of your target audience. for example; if you are targeting customers in city A, you can include "Arrives in city A in 5 days" There should be a summary on the product page and include a link to your full shipping policy and information. Also let your customers know the available return option, just like the shipping information, add a summary of the important points and include a link to the full details.

1.2 Change the product details typography so it will be easier to read
I find it very difficult trying to read your product description, I'm sure a lot of other people will have a similar problem. I will suggest changing the font family or increasing the font-size

1.3 Have a To and From form field
I think it will be useful to have a To, From, and Message field on the product page. So your customers can add the details of who they are sending the gift to and the message they want to include in the gift. 

1.4 Provide details of the items in the gift box
I have noticed there are no detailed product descriptions of the items in the gift box. If I was buying a gift box I will like to know the details of the individual items in the box. I will suggest adding individual images of the items with a detailed description.

1.5 Show stock quantity
Showing the number of stock creates is also useful information to have on the product page. This is a proven trick top online commerce retailers use to drive sales.

1.6 Add product reviews
This is basically the most important information you need to show on your product page. Even if you don't have any customers yet, you can source product reviews from your vendor.

2. Engage with your visitors
Add a Live chat for engagement; Some customers will have questions that they will like to ask you directly, even information that you have put up on the page some customers will rather ask the store owner because they want to interact and engage before making a purchase. A live chat is the best tool to provide this option for your customers.

3. Use videos on the product page
Videos are more engaging than pictures, it is even more important for your niche having a video of your packaging and showing what is in the package will make the gift box even more appealing to your customers.

I hope you can get useful insights from this feedback

Best of Luck and Happy selling!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
Andrew
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1414 145 258

Hi @TCLdan,

Hyde here from Shopify. Great job on opening up your store - and what an innovative, intriguing concept!

I suppose my first suggestion would be that you add a favicon to your store, just to give it that finished feeling and to exemplify your attention to detail.

A second suggestion would be: can you provide any more of a story to the brand? What I mean is:

We know what the product is, and it's very clever. Customers derive pleasure from sending a gift to someone that has to be broken into. And your "About Our Finished Gifts" explains the logic behind the whole concept, which is fantastic!

But how did the brand start? Who is behind it? If your brand was a person, how would they talk and what would they say?

The best way to create this dialogue with your customers and create a brand voice is by way of content. Are you going to use one or more social media platforms? Do you have a specific type of content you're going to create?

Content marketing is so crucial to a brand's success these days. I'd recommend having a look at our content marketing introduction guide here.

One way to answer these questions is to have a buyer persona in mind. Here's a guide on that. If you know who you're trying to sell to and if you have a conversation with them that interests them, then you're going to have far better success.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any other questions.

All the best, Hyde.

Andrew | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @TCLdanThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

- You can give product recommendations By personalizing the consumer shopping experience through gathered data, you can give better suggestions to your customers, which will then increase the likelihood that your customers will purchase a suggested product. On the product page, add product recommendations. This will help with upselling.

- In the footer menu, add quick links. It includes privacy, shipping, returns & refund policy. Add a about us page. 

- You need to engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

Entice customers by giving them loyalty points on activities like sign up, leaving a review, allowing push notification, visiting a store, on birthdays, and more. This will help you to increase the email and push subscribers.

86% of consumers will spend more if it involves a better customer experience. So if you want better retention and more conversions, you should invest in engaging your customers.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
SajiniAnnieJohn
Shopify Partner
55 2 7

Hello @TCLdan

First of all congratulations on opening your store. I have gone through your store and found that your store is not having a sticky cart which can be one of the reasons for leaving the cart abandoned by customers. Because having a sticky cart in your store can make your customers buying process easy as every time they don't to scroll up the page to add the products. 

Another thing your store is missing is upselling, product recommendations, product bundles, etc.  To save your time by setting all these features manually I would love to recommend an all-in-one app called iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell that helps you to boost your store's sales. 

Hope my feedback helps!

Sajini Annie John | iCart Team
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!