We sell gourmet frozen food. We lauched our new website recently. Our store is called Cool&Simple and our website address is: www.cool-simple.com
We'd like to receive genuine feedback from experts and members of this community about our store. Especially on our checkout and general look and feel. Since we added a couple of apps, we believe that this has had a negative impact on the checkout process...
We would highly appreciate if you could take a moment to review our website and let us know what you like and don't like about it and avenues for improvement.
Thank you in advance, have an excellent day 🙂
Hello @AnneCS, I hope you are doing well! here are some suggestions that you need to work on:
- Display the collection on the homepage. Add a section of more categories on the homepage.
- Product page looks good.
- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process. So instead of having to add items to the cart, going to the cart page, and then to the checkout page, they can go from the product page to the checkout page in one click. This way, you reduce drop-offs and cart abandonment.
- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It will help in building trust with other visitors.
- Add a sales motivator to encourage people to purchase more.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Aesthetically, your store looks good.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work.
- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
Hope this helps!
The concept of your store is really great. I would just like to give following suggestions:
* Add a homepage banner on your homepage that should reflect the core differential value of your products. The Cool and Simple should be defined in the main headline of the store's homepage. The reason is because the homepage carries the first impression and it gives you the chance to make it good.
* Integrate an exit intent pop up on your store in order to gamify it and make it interactive. This will reduce your store's bounce rate. You can integrate Wheelify app by care cart. This will allow you to collect emails as well as it will reduce the bounce rate. They have a free plan available.
* Integrate a live chat widget on your store to welcome and greet your potential audience. You can integrate Whatsy app by CareCart to integrate the whatsapp chat feature on your store.
* Add a happy customers testimonials section on your store homepage. This will add credibility to your store and adds your potential audience confidence.
* If possible, show recent sales notifications to your potential audience. This will help in building social proof.
Hope the feedback adds value to your store.