Looking for feedback on our new shop

NastiandNaomi
2 0 0

Hi everyone,

We would really appreciate feedback on our new shop www.bobbiegrow.com.

Thanks!

Replies 3 (3)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @NastiandNaomi, I hope you are doing well! Sachin here, from the AiTrillion Team at Shopify. Thanks for posting! I've taken a look at your store, and see that your store's overall appearance is visually appealing. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. Also, add reviews on the product page.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
736 66 265

Hello @NastiandNaomi 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Make the header sticky for easy navigation.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the Products.

You can Improve the store Logo which gives Identity and separates from the competition.

There are no reviews on the products. Add Customer review app to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

If you are planning to sell on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2513 345 1674

Hi @NastiandNaomi,

Congratulations on opening a new store on Shopify! From my viewpoint, your store looks well invested, I like the natural vibe that your store gives. Your idea of the web layout is good, so here I want to add more details to help you beautify the store and increase conversion rate:

1, Make sure the Call-to-action button is visible on above-the-fold area even with the Cookie bar. To do this, you may want to reduce the size of your header. This can also help you reduce the blank space.

Aside from that, making the header sticky with a transparent background is also a good choice for better design. 

PageFly_0-1617942064137.png

2, Reduce the size of blank space on the size of product details section. The blank will make it feel like your store has just a few minor products which make them unattractive.

To increase conversion rate, you can add secondary hover image on products for quick view, and add Add-to-cart button to make customers more curious about the products. 

PageFly_1-1617942064135.png

3, On product page, if you have 4 products, it’s better to use 2-column layout for better visibility. This layout helps you get rid of unnecessary blank space on your page

PageFly_2-1617942064125.png

You can also check on our guides from eCommerce gurus on how to increase the store's conversion rate here: https://pagefly.link/gCGFtmWB 

Feel free to try our app PageFly to get access to +70 pre-made templates even on Free plan: https://pagefly.link/VrqaSsgm  

I hope these suggestions can make your store one step closer to perfection! You can give it a like if you find it useful or mark as the solution if it answers your question.

Hope your business is successful and gain more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.