Still have a lot of work to do, however I believe we're nearing the point where we're comfortable with running some ads to bring visitors to the site. Looking for general opinions about the site, functionality etc. Anything that stands out as an issue or perhaps something we may have overlooked.
We do have a good bit of SEO work to do, a lot of our images need to be renamed, we're currently in the process of going back through and ensuring our SEO is up to par. Let me know what you think, super appreciate any feedback in advance!
Absolutely, store theme I use is called Showcase:
You can try it for as long as you want before buying. Hope that helps!
Hello, I have had a look at your store and here are a few suggestions on how it could be improved.
1) There should be sections for best sellers and latest arrivals on the homepage. These are two categories that customers usually look out for when they visit a store so it’s best they are kept separate from the crowd.
2) There should be customer reviews on the homepage. This would help build the level of trust that customers have in the store.
3) There should be an add to cart button on each homepage. This would make it easier for customers to add products that they fancy to their carts and would likely lead to an increase in sales in the store. You can download the add to cart button app here https://apps.shopify.com/add-to-cart
I wish you and your business the best of the luck!
Hi @BigBearGlasses ,
This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am amazed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. I just have a few comments to give and hope it would make your store even better.
Basically, your store has some good points:
Besides these things, I have some comments and suggestions for you:
1. Home page
1.1 Add section about your brand story
A brand story helps customers understand more about your business and also helps your store look more professional.
1.2 Add testimonial - customer reviews
Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!
1.3 Have a newsletter/ signup form
1.4 Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies
2. Collection page: Add average ratings for each product
And that's my feedback. You can check this article to grab some tips while optimizing your store SEO.
Hello👋, I'd like to give you some advice -- How to optimize Shopify SEO?
Here's optimization tips for Shopify stores.
Keywords can be roughly divided into three categories: informational, transactional and navigational. For example, the search term "homemade toy ideas" indicates that the user is looking for toy ideas. Search for "Best Toy for Children under 6" and there is a good chance that the user is already thinking of buying a toy suitable for children under 6. Obviously, we want as many of these keywords as possible.
Transaction keywords can also be further subdivided according to keyword length and competition size. Here's the same example: Best Children Toy and Best Toy for Children Under 6, "Best Toy for Children under 6" seems more specific, but "Best Children Toy" has more searches and competition.
The more specific the search term, the stronger the purchase intention, and the better your product page matches the search term, the higher the conversion rate. But such terms tend to have limited search volume. On the contrary, the search volume of transaction keywords, the competition is often greater, need to spend more time and money cost to obtain its higher traffic. How to choose specifically, or according to the individual energy situation, the suggestion or start from the small word.
Here are some free keyword tools to recommend:
Google AdWords: Keyword Planner - The official Keyword Planner from Google
Ubersuggest - Neil Patel's keyword suggestion tool
WordStream Free Keyword Tool - established company WordStream produced Keyword Tool
Each site should submit these two webmaster tools, easy to understand the search performance, improve the site included.
You can also submit the site map through webmaster tools. Each Shopify store will automatically generate a sitemap. XML file, the file is in the root directory of the site, the access path: https://#####.com/sitemap.xml
Some of the things we can optimize on the product page in Shopify stores include:
- meta Title, description, and URL
- Product description
- Image optimization
A) Meta title, description, URL
Meta title and description are the content that users can see in search engines, which directly affects the click-through rate of users.
Meta titles, descriptions, and URL information can be modified at the bottom of the product edit page.
You can even add emoticons to titles to make them look good in search results.
B) Product description
Product description optimization is a lot of work. Our purpose is to obtain traffic through SEO, guide users to buy products, not simple information page. Product page description optimization can generally be carried out from the following points:
- What is the product
- Where is the unique value
- Why do you need to buy this product
- Product Usage guide (required for complex products)
- Product composition/quality information
- User reviews/user success stories
- Related product information (internal links)
These can be interspersed with relevant keywords. Relevant keywords can be found through Google autoassociative words.
Image optimization is mainly image file name and Alt optimization.
Shopify's editing function allows you to modify Alt text directly.
Page load speed is one of the factors that affect the ranking of websites, which is also stated by Google. Because Shopify is its own server and template, we can do speed optimization points are limited, so let's take a look at what we can do:
- Use Tinypng to compress images before uploading them.
- Use only necessary plug-ins.
- Try to avoid drag speed features like slides.
- Optimize the mobile user access experience with AMP acceleration.
You can also use the Google PageSpeed Insights check page to check for speed issues
Through the rich text summary, users can directly learn more information about the product page in the search results page, such as product prices, user reviews and so on.
Hope these will help you~
By QuickCEP answer
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Your store's header menu look can be made more professional. Add links to pages like About Us, Contact Us, FAQ, etc.
2. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection', and 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
3. Add testimonials on the home page. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
4. Create a Facebook account for your store. Having a Facebook Store is a great way to grow your business, allowing you to tap into new audiences and gain more customers.
5. A FAQ would be helpful to provide quick information to help customers make purchasing decisions and reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
6. Add filters in collection pages to organize products based on color, category, price, size, etc. Also, add a sorting feature on the collection page for changing the order of any product listing so that users can sort store products based on the criteria they need.
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Your product title for example https://www.bigbearglasses.com/products/black-square-sunglasses does not contain any keywords specific to the product. Creating the perfect and specific SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site.
8. Add more blogs
Blogging is a great technique to increase the traffic and ranking of your website. If you blog consistently with high-quality content over a long period, your site will rank higher for specific keywords or topics.
Apart from making your store SEO optimized for better sales and traffic, you have to make sure your products are found on Google. If your store products are not found on Google, customers won't find the URLs through Google Search. You can try flareAI as a tool to get the basic necessity of getting found ( indexed ) verifiably submitted to Google for consideration. flareAI works daily for you, tapping into the world's largest free sales channels. flareAI help you to grow your revenue on the world's best free sales channels.
Hope this was helpful.
Would you love to unleash the unbridled power of the Google Shopping Channel into your sho...By Gabe Jan 6, 2023
How can you turn a hobby into a career? That’s what Emmanuel did while working as a wa...By Skye Dec 30, 2022