Looking for Feedback on our store please

PBDesigns
2 0 0

Good Evening,

We wanted to reach out to this forum to see what we need to do to grow our business.  We feel lost at this time and wanted to hear from e-commerce individuals in the Brand space and welcome all help and suggestions.

Brand:  Parallel Black Designs

Instagram: @parallelblackdesigns (would love the follow and we will definitely follow your business too)

We offer an inclusive line of elevated basics and we  also have a cosmetic line.

We look forward to hearing from you!

ParallelBlackDesigns
Replies 3 (3)
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @PBDesigns ,

I want to share you few thoughts about your store. I hope those will helpful for your website.

-> You can create wonderful blogs on each product, And these are useful for your marketing, social media promotions.
-> You can create a vedios on your products and these also you can share on social media pages daily, this will helpful for your conversions.
-> And then you can start giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> And check below image.
web1.png

Otherwise great work you have done!!

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2491 341 1665

Hi @PBDesigns,

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thought for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance. 

Your store has some good points here:

• Have a unique logo
  • The prominent Call-to-action on your Home Page
  • Providing clear policy about Privacy Policy, Refund Policy
  • Invest in the bespoke images on your page

Besides, I also have some recommendations for you, but initially, you should check out this article on Conversion Rate Optimization Best Practices. 

Homepage

Sticky Menu

I recommend you should add a sticky menu header for your site that will help your customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu should contain a search bar and making it prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the homepage.

Featured collection

There are a lot of product images on your homepage and I suggest you should divide them into categories or collections and display this on your homepage. That will help customer easy to choose the type of image that they want to get further insight into as well as ignore the product they are not interested in. 

Testimonial - customer reviews

I think you should make your testimonial section looks prominent and more professional because it is critical to users’ purchasing decisions. You can use Loox or Yotpo app to review widgets with photos gallery, especially if you use Page Fly app both of them integrate with our app already.

Or you can use a slideshow to show testimonials, let consult my Casen template. With the current testimonial right now, you can refer to the PageFly template to create the impress homepage for the case store Maiz template.

PageFly_0-1622947948323.png

Collection Page

I choose the collection Fitness Apparel & Swimwear to offers to my review below:

Product Attributes in List Items

Your website should present the user with sufficient product information to adequately assess a product’s suitability. Especially, you should add more than this basic criterion below to allow it almost be displayed in any given list item of your collection page such as Product Title, Price, The number of sales, How many products are available.

Secondary thumbnail

Presenting a secondary thumbnail on hover is an effective way to provide extra visual information without cluttering list items on your website. Another useful thumbnail to show on hover is the “Feature Callout” thumbnail for highlighting a key product feature that may not be clear enough in the regular “Cutout” image.

When I hover on your product image I can see the product title and type, however, in some product, the title is too long compare to the image height, so the content is cut-off, it will make your website looks unprofessional.

PageFly_1-1622948192010.png

Product Page

I choose the page Parallel Black Hoodie Dress to offers to my review below:

Your images should show products “In various Scale”, either in comparison to other objects or settings or on a model or human frame of reference. Providing “Lifestyle” images to get users excited about products. Besides, you also should have a detailed image of your product to let the customer know about the material. It is too little on your product page will make customer difficult to make their decision.

User rating and review

On both desktop and mobile sites, you should add a minimum of 6 reviews by default as well as always allow your customer to give their review on your product page, this will let other customers know that your page is transparent and respectful of customers' feedbacks.

Finally, in order to build attractive and powerful pages, you should spend more time focusing on marketing strategies. I recommend you take a look at our PageFly is a powerful page builder to help merchants to build pages. 

In general, I love your products and store design, hope it will be successful and get more and more sales. If you find my comments helpful to you, like them or mark them as a solution. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Good luck and have a nice day!

PageFly

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

PBDesigns
2 0 0
Oh my god!!! Thank you so much for taking the time to really look at my
website and to provide such detailed information on how I can better my
store. I will look at everything you said but I will be honest I don't
think I will have enough website building knowledge to make the necessary
changes. 😞
But I will try.

Thank you again.

I will have additional questions I'm sure.

ParallelBlackDesigns