hi! your website looks great! i only noticed the footer banner bg color is kinda weird. i think it would be best if you change it up a bit. other than that, good job! 🙂
This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants.
Congrats on your store. I have just had a look at your store and want to give you some comments and hope it would be helpful to you:
1. Include sticky header
Sticky header helps customers easily access menu navigation although they scroll down or up on your page. Customers can also quickly reach the Search field to find products with a sticky header. You should make this menu bar sticky (include the header too if you can minimize the logo)
2. Hero section
- You are lacking a hero section right here. You might want to consider adding a big, impressive section to show your new visitors what are currently selling. Make sure that you include all kinds of product you sell presented because if visitors think you don't sell what they want you will leave (even though you do sell it)
3. Product List section
- Your thumbnail images do not follow the same style ( they should be in equal heigh, width, style, etc.). I would recommend all images should follow same style guideline somehow in order to make your brand have a consistent look
- Furthermore I think all images are quite casual, you might want to make them look more professional.
- You should also have a set of white background photoshoot of your products
- Include CTA (Shop now, Buy now, etc.), Star Rating, Variant (Color Swatches), Secondary hover image for each product
4. Adding more section for homepage
- You might want to enrich your content of your homepage by adding more sections like: About Us (with image of founders), Social Proof, Featured Product
That's all I want to say about your site. If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
By the way i have this great information for for you
This May 19-20th, we are having C-level E-commerce experts from #Shopify, Recart, vitals, The Dropshipping Council, Easyship and ZAGO to join us in the extraordinary conference: "eCommence 2021 - To Survive Is To Thrive". In this event these real experts will guide you from A to Z how to build successful store and provide tips regarding the newest trend in E-Commerce!
This is a never-before opportunity where you can get lessons from the best minds in the industry without paying any fee (yes, the treat on us 😉). Nothing to lose, just gaining from the best minds in the game. Sign up now cause we 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁 𝟱𝟬𝟬 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀!
SIGN UP HERE: https://pagefly.link/ApdaFANs
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. Cheers!
If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.
PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.
Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online.
Congratulations on your success, Now, Apart from current promotions, you can engage your existing customers to increase your sales
1. Let your customer promote your products by discounts on social sharing features and rewards
2. Add recommended products feature see apps at https://apps.shopify.com/search?q=recommended+products
3. You can further engage customers on store by adding recently view products, wishlist so that can't loose track of products they are interested in your store. checkout our at https://apps.shopify.com/customer-account-dashboard
Wish you all the success with your business.
Hello @erobs, I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image (with a call to action button)- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.
- Write product descriptions in bullet points.
- The size should be S, M, L.... It's written 0, 1, 2, 3.....
- Add these marketing tools in your store which will help you to drive conversions to your store:
Use marketing automation tools that will help in better customer engagement automation. You must set up proper email marketing campaigns, loyalty reward programs, web push notifications, or affiliate programs to increase engagement, to implement this you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.
All looks good. Just a few things which will improve your conversions.
- Create a Tracking page. you can use an app like AfterShip for this job. having a tracking page in your header goes a long way.
- Give out some discounts or simply add a compared price on the product page.
- Add some trust icons under the add to cart button.
and for the niche you're in, email and SMS marketing and remarketing are very important. make sure you're making the most of your traffic.
Other than that all looks good. Of course, there are some things you can do to improve the conversion rate and average order value when you're scaling. i think it requires a lot of work and money invested into third-party apps which you don't require now.
If you would like to get a Free in-depth audit of your store with tips & tricks to improve your store conversion rate. You can submit your store for a review here completely free of charge.
I hope you are doing well! Have you implemented the suggestions and found the solution?
Did you get a chance to try the app AiTrillion? If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.
Looking forward to your reply!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022