Looking for feedback on our store to improve conversion.

Solved
CarolinaYork
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi everyone we are just looking for honest feedback on our store on what would help conversion. Feedback in the realm of what improvements would be sufficient to get people to the cart. The website is in the link below.

website link 

Thank you in advance for your feedback.

Accepted Solution (1)

Accepted Solutions
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1959 272 1453

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @KatCarolina

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

Your website looks quite eye-catching, and I totally love the clean and modern layout as well as the high-class vibe from your store. Definitely in love with the product list on home page. Aside from that, I have a few more comments to make your pages even better:

1,  Make the Call-to-action button and the description visible in the above-the-fold area, as most of the customers will just stay in this area without scroll through all the pages, so doing this can help you drive traffic and increase conversion rate.

To do this, you can reduce the blank space under your header, and add a Shop Now button on your hero banner. 

PageFly_0-1636940318495.png

2, Make sure all buttons are attractive enough. It’s recommended to use a contradictory color from the background for the button. An outstanding button helps increase click rate for your page. 

PageFly_1-1636940318180.png

3, Make sure that all texts are legible at first glance, especially product titles. For instance, in this section, to make the text easier to read, you can add a white semi-transparent overlay under the text. 

PageFly_2-1636940318206.png

If you want to have a text overlay on the image, make sure that there is no visible text on the background image to avoid confusion in reading.

PageFly_3-1636940318481.png

4, The testimonials section seems quite vacant. You can try adding customers’ images, or star rating element to make it informative and trustworthy

PageFly_4-1636940318501.png

5, You can consider adding a secondary hover image to the product image, so that customers can have a quick look at your products without the need to go to the product page. Adding a Call-to-action button on each product can help increase conversion rate for the home page as well.

PageFly_5-1636940318984.png

To customize your page easily, you can try PageFly page builder where you do not need to use custom code to create a stunning page.  

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

View solution in original post

Replies 6 (6)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1959 272 1453

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @KatCarolina

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

Your website looks quite eye-catching, and I totally love the clean and modern layout as well as the high-class vibe from your store. Definitely in love with the product list on home page. Aside from that, I have a few more comments to make your pages even better:

1,  Make the Call-to-action button and the description visible in the above-the-fold area, as most of the customers will just stay in this area without scroll through all the pages, so doing this can help you drive traffic and increase conversion rate.

To do this, you can reduce the blank space under your header, and add a Shop Now button on your hero banner. 

PageFly_0-1636940318495.png

2, Make sure all buttons are attractive enough. It’s recommended to use a contradictory color from the background for the button. An outstanding button helps increase click rate for your page. 

PageFly_1-1636940318180.png

3, Make sure that all texts are legible at first glance, especially product titles. For instance, in this section, to make the text easier to read, you can add a white semi-transparent overlay under the text. 

PageFly_2-1636940318206.png

If you want to have a text overlay on the image, make sure that there is no visible text on the background image to avoid confusion in reading.

PageFly_3-1636940318481.png

4, The testimonials section seems quite vacant. You can try adding customers’ images, or star rating element to make it informative and trustworthy

PageFly_4-1636940318501.png

5, You can consider adding a secondary hover image to the product image, so that customers can have a quick look at your products without the need to go to the product page. Adding a Call-to-action button on each product can help increase conversion rate for the home page as well.

PageFly_5-1636940318984.png

To customize your page easily, you can try PageFly page builder where you do not need to use custom code to create a stunning page.  

For guidance in running a business online, you can take a look at our Academy to get instruction from our top e-commerce experts in increasing store’s conversion rates

BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

Hope your business is successful and gains more sales everyday!

Cheers!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

View solution in original post

hori_tran
Shopify Partner
171 19 64

Hi,
I visited your website. your products are very nice. I like them. But I saw something, this may be helpful to get a higher conversion rate:

- Change your menu: Your menu is not optimized. Many parts is on the footer. you should add more product categories here:

hori_tran_0-1636948870251.png

- add a best seller category

- The slide banner with great visuals with your products and the "call to action" button. the slide banner should show the benefits of your products ( you can choose the best sellers to describe), your events, your discounts (Black Friday is coming, right?)
- Show promotion and a great shipping policy on the top

- Change the product section theme on the homepage: It's so hard to use and overview your products.

hori_tran_1-1636949087282.png

You can have an idea from this:

hori_tran_2-1636949271353.png

- add realistic product images

- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site

- pop up chat and discount pop up

- Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help) and discounts to attract customers

- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app. (This SEO app I use 1 year: https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)

- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.

- Add Google Analytics to track customers visiting your site

- Footer: add factors that make your customer trust, such as:

+ add your social media

+ "Our Company": About Us, Contact Us, Terms Of Service, Privacy Policy, DMCA Request

+ "Help Center": Size Charts, Payment Methods, Cancellation & Modification, Shipping, Delivery, Track Your Order, Returns and Refunds, FAQs

+ "Get In Touch": mail, support time, warehouse,...

- One thing I noticed while on your website, was that you have Powered by Shopify in your footer. here is how you can remove that:
Step 1. Navigate to your Online Store > Themes section of your admin.
Step 2. In the Action drop-down menu next to your current theme, select Edit Languages.
Step 3. In the Search Translations bar next to Filter please type in "power".
Step 4. Under Powered by Shopify, in the text bar, just put in a single space. This will erase the Powered by Shopify.
In the top right corner, select Save.

-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
Thank you and have a nice work!!!
Pixc
Shopify Partner
550 4 66

Hi Kat,

My suggestion is to put your images on a plain white background. I actually really like the reflective shadows that you already have, but your gallery would look more cohesive with a uniform background:

Pixc_0-1636979915809.png

If plain white just isn't your style, you can also go for a gradient background, or use a table image as your background for all images.

Let me know if you need help with image editing - I would love to help you with our Image Editing On-demand app.

Get 5 free images edited when you install our Shopify App https://apps.shopify.com/retail-ready-photos-by-pixc
CarolinaYork
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you for your feedback, we definitely will look at your suggestions and implement as possible. 

CarolinaYork
Tourist
3 0 0

Thank you for your feedback, we will look at your suggestions and fix certain issues that we can. 

Mac
Shopify Staff
202 17 28

Hi, @CarolinaYork!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your store link, I would be happy to share some feedback on your shop!

I really enjoyed looking through your store and products, it looks like you have a lot of great options for your customers. The first thing I noticed was the very organized navigation on your homepage. This makes your website more accessible and allows customers to easily find what they’re looking for. While I do see that other members provided some great recommendations, here are a few that you could consider: 

•  Update your product photos to ensure that they are the same size. This will add an extra layer of consistency to your shop as well as appearing more organized. To make your images appear to be the same size, you need to use a consistent aspect ratio, or height-to-width ratio, for all the images that you add as your featured, or main, images.
  • Next, you can also look to add a splash of movement to your homepage by introducing some branding material through slideshows or displaying custom shoppable Instagram feeds on your Shopify store.
  • Also, updating your announcement bar on your homepage with a call to action of signing up to your newsletter or promoting your discount campaign  may be a great idea to help with conversion. This could be done by offering certain percentage off of their first purchase to further push your products. 

We also have some great articles that go over how to increase your conversion rate and drive traffic to your store. Check our Shopify Blog on 'Conversion Rate Optimization' and 'How to Increase Web Traffic' as they will help ensure your store is as ready as possible to increase sales.

I’d love to know more about your business. How is your current marketing strategy going with bringing customers to your product pages?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog