Looking for feedback on product page

rocky66
2 0 0

Hello, 

I would appreciate any feedback and advice on this product page on www.lifestyletrish.co.   Thank you

Replies 2 (2)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @rocky66 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions

Add Nice Logo which gives Identity and Separates from the competition.

Add more collections in the store and Home page as well.

Add Similar/Recommended products in the Product Page.

Mention More contact Details of your store(Email and Phone Number) to look trustworthy.

Try Blog page which is useful to build your store Identity.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies. 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @rocky66, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:

- On the homepage, you can add an engaging video of the product displaying the benefits & use of the product.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email addresses. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

- Add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. Every visitor can be your customer.

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store I suggest you to install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.