Looking for feedback on site with AI Artwork at https://www.artaygo.com

Artaygo
1 0 1

Hi Everyone, 

We're just getting started on our site which sells original unique artwork created by Artificial Intelligence (each work is an original which is only sold once - you own a one-of-a-kind piece). We've been running about a month now, and would love to hear some feedback on the store, whether you think the product is interesting / something you'd buy.  

https://www.artaygo.com 

We're also running a Father's Day sale right now, so feel free to pass around to any folks who might be interested in it!

Replies 4 (4)
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
734 65 265

Hello @Artaygo 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the Hero Banner.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products on Home page.

There are no reviews on the products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on your products.

You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a huge marketplace where you can give more exposure to your product.

Add Contact us form, in the contact page.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1277 177 853

Hi @Artaygo

Hope that your’re doing well. 

I'm Richard - CRO expert at PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

Nice to know that you have been running your online business Artaygo with Shopify.

I’ve just taken a look at your site. It really has a good and professional look that makes me  “wow”. 

I really like all the quality unique artwork images, the web visualization is very eye-actching, the navigation bar is quite easy to navigate, all the CTA buttons are easy to see but not disturb the users,...

But, here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and increase the conversion rate

1. On the collection Page, you should Use ‘Load More’ Instead of Pagination. 

“Pagination” is by far the most popular way of loading new items in the product list — 88% of our benchmarked sites use this loading schema. However, testing has shown that subjects had significant difficulty with the “Pagination” loading schema on both desktop and mobile.

In addition, when products are separated into separate pages, users can’t compare products in different parts of the list without navigating between pages. So, for example, if a user liked the 3rd item on page 1 of results and the 5th on page 2, they’d have to navigate back-and-forth between the pages to compare the products (or resort to using a comparison tool, or saving the items to a list for later review).

Furthermore, especially on mobile sites, pagination links can be difficult to tap accurately, because they often have small hit areas and are closely spaced.

2. Lack of product review for each product:

Actually, users heavily depend on user-generated reviews. Without them, many users will not be confident enough to make a decision about a product and will go off-site to look for more information.

3. Add Top-seller section: 

While the majority of your traffic is first-time or new customers, give your customers some direction. Show them what people are buying the most, usually in the “best-sellers” section. Not everyone browsing your site will know exactly what they’re looking for.

4. Improve your page Speed on Mobile:

Your Page Speech Acore does not perform well on mobile. As nowadays, people usually make purchases on their phones, it's important that they have the best shopping experience, otherwise, it's easy to make them close your page in 1 sec.

RichardNguyen_0-1623128690332.png

Maybe this is because of images, front-end code, and other factors you can find some best practices for optimizing Page Speed on mobile HERE and  HERE

So, that’s all my feedbacks for your online store. Hope you will do it well. If you feel my answer helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Happy selling, 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

j28williams
Tourist
3 0 0

Everything is well but together , thanks for the invite, wish you all the best for your new store . 

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @ArtaygoThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase. 

- In the product description, use bullet points instead of these long paragraphs.

AiTrillion_0-1623139544164.png

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Make sure to use email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. When they sign up, automatically welcome email and thank you email is sent. This helps you to retarget your customers according to their buying behavior and browsing behavior & helps you to automate your store and eliminate lots of manual work. 

- Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.

- Setup an affiliate marketing program to increase your influencers and it will help to increase sellers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. Bring all your marketing efforts to one place and don't bear the hassle of managing multiple apps in your Shopify store.

P.S- AiTrillion provides a free app setup. If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.