Looking for feedback! - Snack-Box.co.uk

Will_Letts
Excursionist
13 1 1

Hi all. 

Our Shopify store has been live for a couple of years now and is continually being updated and (hopefully) improved. 
Shopify has been a successful platform for us with around 30,000 boxes sold each year but we are always looking to improve, so I'm reaching out to see what we can do better. 

I am specifically interested in feedback on the user experience, the use-ability of the site and the general look and feel.
Can you quickly find the products you're looking for? Are there any glitches? Is there anything which would put you off making a purchase?

We would really appreciate any feedback the Shopify Community can offer. 

The store is: www.snack-box.co.uk

Thanks, 

Will.

CutOutWiz
Navigator
362 28 137

Hello @Will_Letts 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.

Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

• You will be surprised how much you can benefit from a chatbot. It can collect your necessary customer data, help you analyze which stuffs are trending or in more demand, and overall solve your problems by answering common questions so you won't have to.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz

Hi @Will_Letts ,

This is Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert from PageFly- Advanced Page Builder. I have to say that I am quite impressed by how beautiful and professional your store looks and bet you must have put a lot of effort into it. And it is great seeing how your store have:

- a clear CTA button on hero banner

- favicon

- customer reviews

- trustmarks 

- etc

However, I'd like to give some suggestions, hope they would be helpful to you:

I- Home page

You should make a sticky header- a fixed menu bar will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will not need to scroll back and forth anytime they need to visit one page.

RichardNguyen_0-1631848446412.png

- The idea you implement carousels on your home page is really good, however, I would like to give some feedback to make it better. The carousels should be made to auto-rotate, but not too quickly, the autorotation should temporarily pause when hovered and permanently pause after any user interaction.

II- Collection pages

I take this collection page https://snack-box.co.uk/collections/big-bags as an example

You should include both the user rating average and number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

- You can consider adding secondary on hover to add extra visual information and help users easily evaluate products

III- Product pages

I take this product page https://snack-box.co.uk/products/haribo-chamallows-140g as an example

- Having a full understanding of products is crucial for users to make a purchasing decision. Therefore, I would recommend you provide at least 3-5 product images for all products. 

- Product Price is one of the most important criteria for users to assess a product, therefore, I would suggest you style the Product price to be more noticeable (it can be similar in size to the product headline)

A Shopify page builder app will be a powerful tool to help you customize your pages to the fullest. You can consider using PageFly- Advanced Builder App, FREE plan is available with full functions and features, and our Live Chat Support 24/7 is always here at your disposal. 

Above is my recommendation for your store. If you find it helpful please hit LIKE and MARK AS SOLUTION. 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1104 34 379

Hi @Will_Letts 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on reopening your store. I would recommend you update some attributes of your online store and consider implementing more eCommerce marketing tools. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Implement Social Login 

It provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Gathered data through social login can be studied by you for customer retention and client analysis.

• Make Menu Sticky

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now, the menu bar disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient. Keeping navigation visible at the same position as the user moves around the website will make your online shop more user-friendly.

• Loyalty and Reward program 

The Loyalty and Rewards program allows you to strengthen the customer relationship and increase repeat purchases. You can include 1. points, 2. referral programs, and 3. VIP tiers. Motivate customers to spend more by rewarding them with points for leaving reviews, following on social media accounts, purchasing corporate orders, etc. Gained points they can spend on discounts, free delivery, free box, etc.  

• Add Referral links

Attach links for your customers to share your products with friends and get rewarded for that. It will help you to gain more orders through existing customers. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to grow your brand community together.

1111.png

Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. The app contains 5 efficient marketing features that will help you with sales and traffic such as Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

Growave is the all-in-one marketing platform that has
- Visual Reviews with automated emails
- Loyalty&Rewards
- Wishlist
- Instagram
- Social Login + more

Increase conversions with ease here
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 241 733

Hello @Will_LettsThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add multiple images of the product on the product page. Also, add a buy now button below the add to cart button. 

AiTrillion_0-1631876142069.png

- Add a banner image here on the homepage below this description as highlighted in the below screenshot. 

AiTrillion_1-1631876569991.png

- Make the announcement bar clickable and add a call to action button 'shop now' on it. 

You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

- Add a web push notification. It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. You can retarget customers & send notifications of new updates and offers. It can be sent even when customers are not in your store and bring back the lost customer to your store. You can also send an abandoned cart push notification, it helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions.

Hope you found the suggestions helpful!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes