I am about to launch and needed someone to test the feel of my site:
Congratulations on launching your store!
I was really impressed with the homepage, great first impression!
When I got to the shop page, you lost me a little.
The first thing I would change is the backgrounds of products that have a light-grey background (to white). That main photo should have a consistent background for all products.
Next, all of the products are just kind of mixed together - you have drones, tripods, lighting and etc. If this was my store, I'd put together a bundle for each platform - TikTok. YouTube..etc. Maybe for TikTok the bundle includes a ring light that attaches to your phone and a tripod. For YouTube - The could include a tripod, soft boxes and a ring light. They should be able to purchase each individually as well but I think having it already chosen would help the visitor know exactly what they need. Right now, the shop page isn't selling me. One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? What words or phrases do they use that you can as well to show that you understand their needs. This point leads me into my next suggestion which is..
Your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We have a video walking you through how to do your SEO:
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!
I hope you are doing well! I liked the look and feel of your store, it's nice. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:
- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it - And here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.
- On the home page after the slider images, you should display the collection list that you have in your store.
- Add reviews on the home page. It's important to build trust with other visitors.
- Make sure you are using email marketing automation to reach your customers. Use triggers and workflows to automatically send messages to consumers after they take a specific action. Make sure to enable automatic workflow emails/push for abandoned cart, win back old customers, welcome email, purchase follow-up, or browse abandoned customers.
- Add a web push notification - It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions.
- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps!
Connect your PayPal account to allow your customers to checkout using the PayPal gateway a...By Ollie Jul 28, 2022