FROM CACHE - en_header

Looking for Feedback

ohjeez
Tourist
3 0 1

Hello I hope you're all doing well,

I've read through the guidelines post so allow me to explain. This is my first store, never done this and I'm looking for feedback overall as I'm not entirely sure I know I feel about it. It feels bland and like there's just so much empty space.  The link I have provided is where I'm currently at now. I'm excited to hear any critiques you guys have, I'll keep a close eye on my emails!

https://i7v5gi9lwdvjwvbx-59553677481.shopifypreview.com/

Replies 8 (8)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2821 392 1739

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I quite like your product, however the store needs some small changes to make it look more professional.

1. Navigation

- You should insert some tabs into the navigation rather than leave it blank. Normally the navigation has Collections, Products, About Us, etc. but if you have only one product you might need some tabs like: About Us, Testimonial so people can access information more efficiently. 

- You navigation is not sticky, it seems to react like a sticky bar when it's in the hero section but lose the effect when people actually scroll down the page.

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 10.10.38 AM.png

2. Product section

- You should include pictures of actual people wearing this set. It helps people imagine how they would look like

- The Product description is too long. It creates a blank space on its left side, which is quite unprofessional. You should consider to use the Read More option.

3. Model pictures

Screen Shot 2021-08-23 at 10.35.32 AM.png

These pictures do not focus on the earwear and it looks highly photoshopped. I think you should find other picture to demonstrate the look

4. Add more sections in the layout

- You can consider to add more sections like Testimonial, Photo Review, Comparison, Good Deals, etc. to trigger the buying decision. You can seek more ideas here

---

This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and / or mark it as solution! 

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

ohjeez
Tourist
3 0 1

Wow thank you so much, i hadn't even thought about testimonials i shall look into that. In terms of pictures that might be kind of finicky cause that's all I have to work with at the moment. In terms of the read more for the product description how would one go about adding one?

ohjeez
Tourist
3 0 1

Also is it possible to have the navigation born on the header link to the sections on the page?

SajiniAnnieJohn
Shopify Partner
55 2 7

Hello @ohjeez 

Congratulations on getting started with your first store. I have gone through your store and found some things missing like that I would like to suggest you:

• Please add more sections on the navigation bar instead of leaving it blank
  • Add social media icons to gain the trust of customers 
  • Make testimonial section more visible and catchy
  • There is too much whitespace on the page. Include more live images and sections on the page. 
  • Show upsells and cross-sells in the cart drawer/side cart which will help you to boost your sales. If you want to save your time then here is a great Shopify app for you called iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell that allows you to design your side cart and show upsells, cross-sell, product bundles, etc. 

Hope my feedback helps!

Sajini Annie John | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @ohjeez ,

I have gone through your Store , it seems to be a Single-Product Store.

Let me please honestly share my feedback so that it helps you.

I would like to suggest you to :

--> ADD FAVICON :  Favicons are icons that visually represent a website and/ or brand. they are the small images (usually 16*16 pixels). Use the .ico file format for favicons, but browsers also support PNG and (static) GIF files.
By applying favicons on your site, you can create your own site brand.

Favicon makes your site professional, so if a user comes to your site then spends time on your site, reads the content of your site, goes to the internal link of your site, shares it, which gives Google the signal that Your site is good which improves your ranking.

--> ADD ABOUT US : The “About Us” page is the perfect place to express your business’s unique identity
While your other pages are dedicated to your products and services, this page is all about what makes your business special.

--> ADD SHIPPING POLICIES : A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage that outlines important information around shipping when an order is placed online.
It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.

--> ADD BLOGS : A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure your relevant content, attract new clients & can promote the formation of a community
around your website and organization

The ultimate goal in creating blogs is to drive as much traffic to your website as possible. When you create a blog post this creates one more indexed page on your website,
meaning it’s one more opportunity for you to show up in search engines and drive traffic to your website.

--> ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

--> ADD REVIEWS & RATINGS : Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback . Customers Will Tell You What They Think of Your Product & gains Visibility
They can help you increase brand awareness, improve your products, and much more.

There’s much to be said for having lots of reviews, specifically positive reviews. They help drive traffic to your products with typically
better conversion on that traffic, ultimately driving sales.

Also , I Suggest you to add a Rewards Program

-->ADD REWARDS AND CREDITS : If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
a) Identify your best customers.
b) Reduce advertising costs
c) Acquire new customers.
d) Move customers up the buying ladder
e) Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Hope this helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
Growave
Shopify Partner
1558 54 438

Hi @ohjeez 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Congratulations on opening a new store and Welcome to Shopify. I would recommend you to keep working on your store and focus on eCommerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Favicon

Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

• Add Social Login

Attach Social Login buttons anywhere on your Shopify site and enable one-click sign-up or login to your online store. You can let customers log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. Collected data from Social Login you can analyze for better customer retention.

• Domain

Consider gathering domain and changing current URL  https://i7v5gi9lwdvjwvbx-59553677481.shopifypreview.com/

•  Implement Loyalty and Rewards program

The Loyalty and Rewards program system inspires customers to connect more genuinely with your brand. It helps to strengthen direct communication between you and your audience. Also, it positively impacts repeat purchases and turns your customers into loyal clients. Increase engagement with your community by rewarding customers with convertible points on your Shopify store for leaving reviews, social following, or social sharing. 

One of the most useful features in the Rewards system is the Referral program. Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to develop your brand community.

• Add Referral Program

Once you got your first clients, try to attract more orders through existing ones. Therefore, I recommend using a referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. A referral program encourages your customers to grow your business together.

U.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test Growave for free including reviews, wishlist, loyalty and rewards, referrals and much more under one dashboard, press Growave

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hello @ohjeezThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've have reviewed your store, here are few suggestions that you can start working on:

- The first fold of the website should always have a call to action in it -and here’s why; in most cases placing the CTA above the fold works wonders for your campaigns. This placement immediately draws your visitors’ attention to your CTA which is always good for conversions.

AiTrillion_0-1629724535653.png

Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.

AiTrillion_2-1629724775784.png

- Add a header menu.

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Hope this helps! You can start implementing the above suggestions in your store to engage the visitors coming to your store which also helps to reduce the bounce rate & drive conversions.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

I like it, its a landing page with one purpose, one goal.

But it needs a third color and I believe that color should be gold or something close to it.

And then the top image should be Demand Attention!

Images communicate 60,000 times faster than text.

What you're looking for is an image-focused design.

Bold graphics that immediately engages the user and draws them in.

A hero image is the #1 best tool for communicating a message.

It's an introduction, elevator pitch, it immediately tells the visitor what your purpose is.

What you're wanting is an image that shows not just how a product looks but how it works.

An image that has an emotional impact, inspires, and reinforces the call to action, that is written on top of it.

The best way to sell a product is to let the product sell itself.

Emotion Overrides Logic!

And you've got to be able to create emotion with your image.

And then on the second slide you loose it all together. You need to crop the images and you could really just have four images under it with the call to action under that, there really isn't a need for the slider because you could add another hero image under it.

I like the limited options but your images and colors lack power!