Looking For Feedback

Reventia
Tourist
4 0 2

Looking for some feedback on my store -  reventiadesigns.com   Is there anything missing that you would add?   

Replies 2 (2)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
1954 271 1449

Hi @Reventia,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my advice for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

I have just taken a quick look at your website and I picked up some plus points are:

• Have a favicon for your store - which makes your store look unique and professional.
  • Having testimonials section: It is of great importance because your brand trust can be enhanced.

However, I would like to give you some suggestions about your store so that you could consider changing and hope that the conversion rate is increased accordingly.

1. Having a sticky menu: 

This helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the navigation bar anytime they want.  

The header is already great but it takes up a lot of space so not much information can be displayed after you make it sticky. Thus, I highly recommend you resize the favicon and order navigation bar into 1 row only. I bet it would be more nice and neat for the visitors.

PageFly_0-1632279902302.png

2. Having featured slideshow with prominent CTA button

Please remember that the slideshow should describe what you are selling within the 5 first minutes of accessing your store. That would affect the bounce rate if you could not place the eye-catching products right on the top. 

As you might know, a primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store. With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, probably enhancing the conversion rates. 

As you can see in the screenshot below, the CTA button on the slideshow is great but the “Meet the owner” button on the right is not outstanding. Thus, you should pay attention to this as well.

PageFly_1-1632279904784.png

And, please kindly remember that all CTA buttons should have the same styling because it helps increase the conversion rate. 

3. Collections 

The collections are well displayed with clear headings here. However, I think it might be more ideal if you place the hover state for those collection images. This solution could make your page more attractive and could evoke the customer’s curiosity as well. Of course, you can place a CTA button under each collection, just to make sure your customers know what to do next.

PageFly_2-1632279904839.png

4. About Us section

Undoubtedly, the images will always win the customers’ hearts before the texts. So, it would be ideal if you display the paragraph on the right side with bullet styling and highlight the keypoint and a featured image of your company/product/customer on the left. Too many texts might be easily overlooked. Another thing is that you should style for the heading different from the paragraph below. It would make this section more professional.

PageFly_3-1632279902294.png

5. Adjust the size of slideshows.

Just a minor thing but you should care. The slide here is cropped and some texts could not be seen. Also, it lacks a CTA button and it would be a loss then. Please add it right away!

PageFly_4-1632279904452.png

Last but not least, here are my other recommendations for you, feel free to consider them applied to your store:

• Highlight the price in this section

PageFly_5-1632279904752.png

• Adjust the CTA button to line in the same row and if the text is long please shorten it to keep the key point

PageFly_6-1632279904507.png

Before ending, I'd love to share with you an interesting post about "How to personalize your homepage" to become more appealing to the customers. You can read more here. Hope this be helpful to you!

=> What helps you to build your store more easily, especially what helps you to build all options I comment on above is a page builder.

It would be a good choice for you to have professional sites that look incredible on mobile & desktop without any extra coding, and you will have lots more time focusing on marketing strategies, so you can consider checking PageFly.

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers!

PageFly

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
646 60 246

Hi @Reventia 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you!

Homepage

In general, your homepage looks clear and well-arranged. There is only a few things that you should improve it 

• Keep your menu simple and brief: I see that you have created too many sections on your navigation menu. It makes visitors confusing and your site will look less professional. So I recommend you only keep a few important ones or move some to subcollections.
  • Add sale of price: Most customers have price consciousness and are interested in good deals. Adding compare price/ sale of price for products displaying on your homepage will be an effective method to appeal customers and increase conversion rate
  • Activate Sticky cart: I recommend you to activate sticky cart on your website. This enhances the user experience and makes the checkout process simple and easy for them. Moreover, a sticky cart helps to increase the conversion rate by reducing cart abandonment. Try out this app Advanced Sticky Add To Cart for free
  • Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store: I see that you have a business Instagram account which is great to integrate your Instagram with your store. Turn your Instagram feed into a shoppable gallery and let your followers shop right from the posts. Displaying beautiful shoppable Instagram galleries throughout your site will aid in product discovery, inspiration, and sales. Link your Instagram profile to your store and convert your followers into customers. App Instagram Shoppable Feed can help you at ease and free.

Product page

• Testimonials/ Customer review: Adding testimonials on your product page will be a good way to build trust and credibility from new customers. The majority of buyers are concerned about whether the products they purchase online are as attractive and high-quality as they appear on the website. As a result, previous customer feedback might have a significant impact on a potential customer's buying decision.
  • Create Bundles: It seems like you have various types of products. It is a good condition to apply an effective cross-sell method which is product bundles. You can create many product bundles with discounts to appeal to customers. Most customers are willing to buy bundles to get a lower total price. Therefore, don't miss this chance to sell more products and increase your sales. App Product Bundle Volume Discount can help you create bundles at ease. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. Hope they are helpful to you

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 10.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.
- Stay updated with AllFetch: Website / Youtube / AllFetch Community / Facebook / Twitter / Linkedin.
Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com