Looking for feedback

StonesSuds
2 0 0

Hello everyone, if anyone is interested in looking at my store, please do, and if you can, please send me feedback on what do you think I should change, etc. store link: www.stonessuds.com 

0 Likes

Hi @StonesSuds,

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendations for your store based on 6 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

You can refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

I also have some comments on your homepage after seeing it. Hope it's helpful for you.

1. Your button

The button on the hero banner is an important one because it can help you increase sales. So you should make it more prominent. Your current button doesn't stand out and less contrast.

(1) Stone's suds 2021-09-27 21-43-19.png

About other buttons, you should make it shorter. For example, instead of using button "Learn more about Black Forest Pine", it only should be "Learn more"

(1) Stone's suds 2021-09-27 21-45-57.png

2. Check your link

(1) Stone's suds 2021-09-27 21-48-10.png

When I click the button "Join now", I expect it will popup a sign up form or go to a subscribe page. This section will help you collect visitor data and then convert them to customer. But it brings me to this page https://www.stonessuds.com/collections/the-trio 

When I click Bundles item on your menu navigation, it opens this page https://www.stonessuds.com/collections/the-trio-1 

These page are only different a bit so I think you should check again.

3. Show product reviews/ testimonials

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. You can check this guide to know more about its benefits and how to make it effective.

You can consult Stellar template here about displaying testimonials:

PageFly_0-1632754566555.png

About product reviews, you can find lots of review apps on Shopify such as Judge.me, Loox, Stamped.io... They all work well with PageFly.

I found one template in our template library that I think it will be suitable for your business. You can see the Taste Tee template.

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types so I hope give us a try.

If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you!

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

Nia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
87 9 12

Hi, @!

Overall, your website is great! I would like to highlight features below that your website portrays well -

• The quality of the images used both on your home page and product pages are professional and clear.
  • Navigating through your website is smooth and user-friendly which makes for a good customer experience.
  • Your product descriptions are of high quality content and helps to encompass exactly what your products are about.
  • The colour scheme throughout your website is consistent and contributes to the overall aesthetics of your store.

It's not an easy task setting up an online store so I truly commend you on what you've created.

I would like to provide you with a few tips to consider below -

• Discount code placement - Place your discount code in the announcement bar instead. Announcement bars live at the very top of your website page is a valuable tool to draw attention to the discount code and highlight it. This is also a better placement to ensure your customers are reminded of the code throughout their shopping experience on the website.
  • Add a FAQ page - A FAQ page is a great way to improve your customer's experience on your website. This section is the go-to page for customers to understand your products quickly and have any questions they have answered right away. Usually customers will not make a sale because of an unanswered question they have and not many are willing to go through the Contact page. This can affect your conversion on the website so I would highly recommend putting together a FAQ page with high quality content and all questions you think may come to mind, answered.
 We also have a Shopify guide with great examples to inspire you!

• Add a Home Page to your Menu bar - Although many customers are aware that clicking on your store logo will redirect them back to the home page, it is best to have the "Home Page" button in your navigation menu to reassure customers where they are exactly on the website. The home page is also where customers go if they want to re-navigate to another place on the website or are lost, so it's important to highlight the "Home page" section.

We know that Black Friday Cyber Monday is not too far away so I also wanted to include a resource for you to have at hand and ensure you're prepared for the crazy weekend! We have a great blog regarding apps that are great to use for BFCM. So take a look through the blog and take note of any apps that may be beneficial to you!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
SajiniAnnieJohn
Shopify Partner
45 2 9

Hello @StonesSuds 

• It would be great if you add a CTA button to your products
  • Add multicurrency option 
  • Add customer review to gain the trust of your customers
  • Add sticky cart drawer so that customers don't need to open the cart page every time to view the cart items. Also, it would be great if you show upsells, product recommendations, offer discounts, etc in the cart drawer as it would help in increasing sales. If you don't want to apply it manually then you can go with the iCart Cart Drawer Cart Upsell app.

Hope my feedback helps!

Sajini Annie John | iCart Team
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Navigator
375 28 142

Hello @StonesSuds 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• Customers read user reviews more than they read product descriptions. If they find that 50 other people have liked your product and have purchased from you, it helps your credibility and they feel safer buying from you. So try to add some reviews of your products and services to your homepage.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes