Looking for feedback

Anzank
Tourist
6 0 2

Hi guys.

We launched a new print on demand store, and looking for feedback.

https://canva4paws.com/

Replies 6 (6)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Anzank,

Congratulations on launching your store! I've taken a look through and have some feedback for you.

The process of doing a custom order needs improvement. The option for background doesn't appear until an image is uploaded (both should be visible right away). For the backgrounds, you have a separate page for backgrounds so the customer will have to leave this page and go to another tab to find a background and then type it in. I would suggest creating an image with small squares of each background on the product page so that your customer can find what they are looking for at a glance.

Next, there is no add to cart button, only Google pay. The link below it (more payment options) isn't as obvious, for some people they will just see Google pay say "I don't have that" and click off. I would suggest adding an add to cart button instead.

screencapture-canva4paws-products-unisex-fleece-sweatshirt-2021-06-03-09_52_09.png

As far as the functionality of the website itself, there are quite a number of websites that do the same thing: RedBubble, CafePress, Zazzle, VistaPrint and etc. There is a saying that is "be the first, be the best or be different" I would think about all your "whys" that a person should use your website instead of your competitors and what sets you apart and use that in your marketing and in the text in your store.

POD TIP
When searching for products to print on, compare Gooten, Printify, Teelaunch and Printful for the best price so that you can offer your audience a great price and still be able to make a decent profit as well.

Printful: https://apps.shopify.com/printful
Printify: https://apps.shopify.com/printify
Gooten: https://apps.shopify.com/gooten
Teelaunch: https://apps.shopify.com/teelaunch-1

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, I would say that for some it might but long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is.

POWERED BY SHOPIFY
This is completely optional but if you’d like to remove the text “Powered by Shopify” at the bottom, here is how to do it:

I will leave it at that for now but if you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. You can email us at ecomgeeksco@gmail.com for more information.

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

Anzank
Tourist
6 0 2

That's incredible, very detailed review!

Than you very much! @EcomGeeks  

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Anzank

I have seen your store and it looks great. 

However, here are some of my suggestions for you:

1. Homepage: 

- Your banner now is great. Besides that, you can add more banner (slider). Some slides can show specific products to guide your customers to those product pages. 

- Maybe you want to add the quickview or quickbuy button for this section and other products sections. 

AllFetch_0-1622773910229.png

- I think the Collection section should be moved up. 

AllFetch_1-1622774083343.png

- You can add the CTA button for this section. 

AllFetch_2-1622774201337.png

- On your homepage, I think you can some sections:

+ The Review section. Photo reviews would be great. 

+ The Instagram feed. I have seen your feed in the end of page, and also, I have seen your Instagram account. You can take this advantage by adding Instagram gallery on your homepage.

If you want to have one, the app Shoppable Instagram Feed by AllFetch will help you do that with ease. 

+ The announcement bar. 

2. Product Pages: 

Your product pages look good. Some sections that you need to add:

- Add to Cart button. I see you're showing only Buy Now button. This can make your customers feel frustrating. 

- Keep the ATC button always visible by having Sticky Add to Cart button. 

- Use more Upsell or Cross-sell methods. For example, Product Bundle buy X + Y to get 15% discount. 

You're doing great. Keep it up!

In the end, you have to do market research to answer many questions. For instance, What are your competitors? What are their strengths and weaknesses? 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @Anzank ,

I had look into your website. I want to share few points on your store, I hope those will helpful!

-> You website logo looking blurry.
-> Your Facebook page not available check it.
-> You can Add blog page, Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.
-> You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @AnzankThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Instead of this section, you can add Instagram Feed here.

AiTrillion_0-1622786350535.png

- On the product page, add a 'add to cart' button. 

AiTrillion_1-1622786504778.png

- Add testimonials on the homepage. 

- Add a menu on the top of subheadings. 

AiTrillion_2-1622786687180.png

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon codes to complete the purchase.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you need help with setting up the features, I will be happy to help.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1273 176 849

Hi @Anzank, I'm Richard from PageFly app. 

Congratulations on your store, it's so stunning. Here are some of my comments, I hope they can really lift up your store. 

RichardNguyen_0-1622792830718.png

- You should link this section to your social media post to maximize the impact of it and get more users and leads

RichardNguyen_1-1622792889612.png

- The footer should have more links, for example, links

to your pages (home page, product page, etc.)

RichardNguyen_2-1622793429775.png

- As you have many product lines, I would suggest you have a drop-down menu that puts your products in categories such a Bags, Socks, Blankets, etc. Customers won't need to scroll the long pages to find their products.

RichardNguyen_3-1622793773145.png

I like the hoving effect on each of your products, but it would be better if you also have a BUY NOW button to urge the willingness to buy from customers.

RichardNguyen_4-1622793934979.png

- On the product page, below the Buy now button, you should have the Add to cart button. This is important because customers may want to buy more products other than this one before they are sent to the cart page.

- The product image should be made by yourself. It will increase your credibility a lot.

RichardNguyen_5-1622795091493.png

- On the product description section, you should add the Shipping and Return policy and state the delivery date, when viewing “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by June 4th”, visitors get the urgency to make the purchase.

Lastly, the product review section is very important for a POD store. You should consider adding them by a third-party app. 

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly