Looking for feedback

lavidalatenight
2 0 0

Hey guys! I just launched my first store almost a week ago... I am hoping you all can give some feedback on my website's overall flow and ease of use, searching for products, and if you all feel like I need a more obvious call-to-action. Thank you in advance!

https://vibrantfiredesigns.com/

Replies 5 (5)
oscprofessional
Shopify Partner
11467 1801 2307

hello @lavidalatenight ,

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

- Home page needs more content. like feature products, Blogs collection, testimonial and all to be more attractive landing page.

-Increase page text content

-Use good fonts. better content. Add to cat or shop now button should be at banner home page

Logo: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as its missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.

Front Images: Use good quality featured banner images with call to action button to captivate user attention.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products etc. on the homepage to engage users.

Add Blog: You know creating/adding of blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.

Trust Signals: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Social Media Plugins: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. Its a great way to connect with your new and existing users.

Improve ON Page / OFF Page SEO, links, usability, performance & social for increase more conversion & sale (Your page could be better)

oscprofessional_0-1629717850461.png

Add shop now button on banner, menu and logo size should increase so that it will be more visible.

oscprofessional_1-1629717907360.png

Give proper space.

oscprofessional_2-1629717992448.png

you can add hover effect to give more attractive look.

oscprofessional_3-1629718041862.png

you can make it as slideshow for thumbnail images....if you know customization.

I can see there are 2 newsletter on home page, better to have only one.

footer needs more improvement

oscprofessional_4-1629718201791.png

oscprofessional_7-1629718343492.png

Checked your site in page insight, your site score can be more better.

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve. For more details please check
https://www.oscprofessionals.com/shopify-performance-optimization/

If anything is missed out or unclear then don't hesitate to ask
Thank You!

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Please Like and Accept Solution. Free website audit to grow your business Chat on WhatsApp | Email: pallavi@oscprofessionals.com | Skype : oscprofessionals-87 | Hire us | Expert Site Speed Optimization | Performance Site Audit | Shopify Private App | Custom Theme Development & Modifications any Shopify Theme | Shopify SEO | Digital Marketing
CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

Remove the links to the social media sites

Social Media Links

Links to social media sites just makes no sense.

1.) They bleed pagerank and hurt your Google’s rankings.
2.) They could get you fined in California and more states are following.
3.) And they send your traffic to a site you don’t control.

You want to get traffic from the social media sites and not send traffic to the social media sites.

And tests by major corporations have shown that they actually hurt more than they help with regards to likes and shares. And that's the only reason for having them.

Social media sites are a tool for getting traffic and nothing else.

The idea is to get traffic from those sites to your site and not to send traffic from your site to those sites.

Your bleeding link juice, sending traffic to places you don’t control and could get finned because of it.

Your goal once on the site should be to convert them into a customer and not to get a like or share on social media site.

Likes and shares on social media sites should come from the people that are currently on the social media sites and not from people on your site ready to make a purchase.

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello @lavidalatenight 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Favicon which helps to find you when customers have multiple tabs in their browser.

Add a nice Logo which gives Identity and Separates from the competition.

Make a Sticky header for easy navigation. It helps customers to access menu at any time they want.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the Hero banner.

Add Testimonials or Reviews on the Homepage, which helps in building trust with other visitors.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @lavidalatenightThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I've reviewed your store and here are few suggestions on which you can start working on:

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Add a favicon.

- Add 'add to cart' button below the product image on the collection page. 

AiTrillion_0-1629801912825.png

You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

Hope this helps! To drive conversions in your store you should start investing in customer engagement tools. 

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @lavidalatenight 

I have visited your store and here are my suggestions. Hope they are helpful to you

• Homepage

I recommend you put the CTA button below all your products.This drastically improves your UX, as customers can make a purchase on the same site in seconds. Besides, you should add a sale off price for products displaying on the homepage because it is a good way to stimulate customers to buy. An appealing product with a good quality image and reasonable price wins customers’ hearts. 

Besides, a long homepage can make customers get lost. They may stick to discovering all parts in your site and take more time to make a buying decision. You can totally solve this problem by adding a sticky cart displaying at any page on your website. It is always visible and reminds customers to check out their chosen products in the cart. 

Sticky cart and sticky bar encourage customers to buy more and decrease the abandonment cart rate. You can try out this app Advanced Sticky Add to Cart to activate Sticky cart in your store for free.

• Product page 

A good product with a high-quality image and affordable price is not always persuasive enough to motivate customers to buy. Lots of buying decisions are affected by reviews of previous customers. Therefore, you had better put the customer reviews section on your product page. 

Besides, you can create product bundles with discounts as an effective way to boost sales. This method can stimulate customers to buy more products for lower total prices. I recommend this free app Bundle Product Volume Discount

• Writing blogs

Blogging is much more powerful than we thought. If you have a Blog section with good content posts on your website. It could significantly improve your website's ranking in internet search results, allowing you to reach out to more people. Organic traffic generated by SEO is a long-term method for increasing your website's conversion rate. 

That’s all my suggestions for your store. If you find them helpful, please give me a like

Happy selling!

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com