Looking for feedback

lavidalatenight
2 0 0

Hello! I launched my store in August 2021. Would love some feedback on my site. Please give genuine feedback. Not a copy and pasted list of generic suggestions. Thank you! 

https://vibrantfiredesigns.com

Replies 6 (6)
bundleup
Excursionist
13 2 4

Hi

The site looks nice. Couple of quick suggestions:

1. Logo hard to see so you may need to change sizing or create a horizontal version which would be clearer in header.
  2. The limited time offer section should probably be merged into one banner image as right now the image is to right and you have a lot of white space on left where text is written.

If you are bundling products consider creating unique products and putting the components together at a discounted price rather than offering just a discount if they add a product. If you need help setting this up please get in touch as we have our own bundle app.

Good luck with your store!

Sam

Bundleup - bundle your products and unbundle your orders.
Channelup is a product data management solution helping Shopify stores automate their processes.
If you require custom development or would like to test out our features contact me at support@channelup.io
PageFly-Victor
Shopify Partner
4521 746 2095

Hi   @lavidalatenight 

This is PageFly - Free Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store about the store design based on 5 years of providing solutions for about 100.000 active Shopify merchants.

So I have just gone through your website and here are some of my thoughts about your store:

Plus points:

• Overall the layout of the page is clear
  • You include enough information for customer in the footer

That being said, I would like to give you some suggestions for improvement. Hope you find it valuable.

Homepage

Add a sticky navigation bar:

Adding a sticky navigation will help customer navigate through your site more easily. Especially I can see that your home page has a long content, customer can reach out the menu anytime they want.

PageFly_0-1632987079314.png

Divide the space more evenly:

One of the easiest ways to improve aesthetic of the page is make it symmetrical. I can see there are a lot of unused spaces on your site and some contents are not evenly distributed in terms of space

PageFly_1-1632987114154.png

Add a CTA button in the “above the fold area” (The area they see without scrolling down)

I can see you have a sale campaign and the info is place on top of the page. You can consider add a CTA button there to improve conversion rate

Product listing page:

Use “Load More” button instead of pagination

Instead of switching back and forth between pages, it’s easier for customer to scroll through the page and it’s also convenient for customer to compare products if they are loaded in one page.

PageFly_2-1632987153212.png

Use secondary hover images for the product list:

Visual information of the product is really crucial when it comes to online shopping. Secondary hover images can provide extra visual about the product which help customer make better buying decisions.

PageFly_3-1632987328081.png

• These are some articles that might give you new ideas for your store:

Personalize Your Product Listing Page https://pagefly.link/JvghSkMt 

Personalize Your Homepage: https://pagefly.link/fefPTvgU

Above are some of my initial thoughts on your store and I hope you find something helpful. If you are still looking for a tool to build a great website, I hope you can try our product: PageFly Landing Page Builder

If these feedbacks about the homepage and collection page are helpful, please give me a "like". Thank you so much and I hope your business is successful! 

Cheers!

PageFly!

If it’s helpful to you, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly #1 Shopify Landing Page Builder - Free to use, 24/7 Live Chat Support.

Hesitate to begin? Check out our top brands with successful stories with PageFly’s Case Studies.

CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @lavidalatenight 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• Because this is an online store and people cannot touch and feel your products before buying them, they rely heavily on product images, which is why the images have to look top-notch.

The main problem most Shopify store owners have is that they upload raw images of their products. On the website, this makes the product color dull and unappealing.

Rule of thumb - never post unprocessed images on your website. In case you are looking to make your images sharp and professional, contact CutOutWiz for any image-related solutions.

Especially for this kind of product, it is a good idea to have multiple images of the product, from multiple angles, so that the customer can have a feel of what they are buying. If you are looking for an image processing company that will solve all your needs, you can check out CutOutWiz.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
CutOutWiz
Navigator
426 29 146

Hello @lavidalatenight 

Hope you are doing well! Your shop looks very neat and organized. Good job is done there. The theme matches your products very well.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

• People always don’t know everything about a product beforehand. When they see a product or show interest in a product, they want to know more about the different aspects and specifications of the product. If product descriptions fail to provide people with enough information about the product and fail to create an appeal for the product, the visitors won’t buy the product. So, provide elaborate and appealing product descriptions to every product to increase your sales.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution 🙂

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Mac
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
870 87 128

Hi, @lavidalatenight!

Thanks for reaching out in our Community forums and for sharing your store link, I would be happy to provide you with some feedback on your shop!

I really enjoyed looking through your shop and products, it looks like you have a lot of great options for your customers. The first thing I noticed was your excellent image selection as your media captures the customers attention and is aesthetically pleasing. 

Aside from great imagery, you need to make sure that the navigational flow is clear on your homepage, so visitors can quickly choose the best path for themselves. This involves very specifically selecting your home navigation. You can go many different directions with this, so feel free to explore. My suggestion would be to include the sections from your collection drop-down directly in your menu, so that customers can find your products easily. An example of this would be: Home, Accents & Decor, Blankets, Pillows, Apparel, etc. I would then include a FAQ section that goes over all of your policies so that you can remove the terms of service from the menu bar. Following that, you can add a rotating slideshow or content on your homepage to showcase your Shop by Style section and Blog section.

Adding reviews to your product pages is another great way to get real customers to persuade new ones and allows potential shoppers to gather more information about the product. You can check out this resource on How to Encourage Customer Reviews to learn more about the methods on obtaining honest reviews and the benefits they have on your business. 

Another suggestion is to add Shopify Inbox to your shop. This app allows you to interact with potential customers and provide tailored recommendations, should they have any questions. This is done through a chat option that is located directly on your store and integrates with other messaging channels like Facebook Messenger and Apple Business Chat. Take a look at our Shopify Inbox Guide on how to set this up. 

I’d love to know more about your business. How is your current marketing strategy going with bringing customers to your product pages?

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
743 68 265

Hello @lavidalatenight 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Highlight the logo, as it gives Identity and separates from the competition.

Make the content(Menu) bold, on the header section.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Organize the footer section and minimize the empty space on it.

Make social links open in new tab.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace, if you have any unique or Handmade product in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps