Looking for feedback

Solved
Dimerose
Tourist
7 0 1

Hi, Guys let me know what you guys think of my store.

Accepted Solutions (2)

Accepted Solutions
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Dimerose,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. Firstly, I want to congrats on your store.

I just took a look at your home page and want to give you some comments on it. Hope this helpful for you.

You can also refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

- Add a favicon to your store.

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 09.46.08.pngAlthough it's small, it makes your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

- You are using too many fonts and font color on one screen:

(1) Dimerosé Collection – Dimerose Collection 2020-12-15 09-52-57.png

This doesn't only make your page look less professional but also make customers feel confused, not know to focus on what.

You should also make Call-to-action (CTA) buttons same size and clickable by adding hover state on them.  

I also don't understand why you put "Face mask available" there. You mention face mask but on your page, there is no face mask products?

The last thing, I see you have 4 collections. Why don't you show all of them on your page? If you only show 3 collections there, customer can not know about the remaining collection.

- Promotion banner

(1) Dimerosé Collection – Dimerose Collection 2020-12-15 10-05-07.png

Why is the text "Chat us for Help" written in lowercase and the remaining texts written in uppercase? And I see the black banner is not necessary. 

- Make the headings same font

(1) Dimerosé Collection – Dimerose Collection 2020-12-15 10-16-49.png

(1) Dimerosé Collection – Dimerose Collection 2020-12-15 10-17-19.png

- Add color swatches to your products:

(1) Dimerosé Collection – Dimerose Collection 2020-12-15 10-20-09.png

I see your one product has many colors so you can add color swatches to each product to make it more visual.

- Add testimonials/ reviews

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store.  know you have a page to show review and you linked it on menu navigation. But I think you should put it right on your home page to gain more customers' attention.

You can check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

You can consider using a Shopify app builder to do more customization to your page. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your any Shopify page and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a great day!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

View solution in original post

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Dimerose, I hope you are doing well! your store looks great. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- The viewport is small. You should make it a little large.

- Add sections of trending, new arrivals, recently viewed on the homepage or you simply install AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations.

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.

View solution in original post

Replies 13 (13)
LuckyDanny
Shopify Partner
352 67 210

Would love to take a look. Can you please provide a link to your store? 

I’m the co-founder of Lucky Orange, one of the top recommended Shopify apps to grow sales. More than 26,000+ merchants use our app and have left us more than 600 5-star reviews.

We’re also proud to be a Shopify Plus partner.

-Was my response helpful? Click Like to let me know!
-Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution!
Dimerose
Tourist
7 0 1
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2475 339 1659

Hi @Dimerose, I like your brand name and the color scheme you choose for your store, nice work 😉

After browsing your store, I have some ideas, hope they can be useful:

- The pop up: it's nice but you may impress visitors further by putting a number, like 15%, $20 off, etc People are drawn to number and more likely to be persuaded by that

PageFly_0-1607999122389.png

- You can add a favicon to your store, so it's more recognizable in the visitor's browser. You can check Shopify's guide about adding the favicon here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

- The Facebook and Twitter icons are leading me to Shopify's

(1) Freak Crop Top – Dimerose Collection 2020-12-15 09-57-38.png

HOME PAGE

- This part looks rather busy with a lot of text and all are in capital. I am not sure why you have a bar on top said: Face mask is available then another bar below tells about Face mark repeatedly but I think they are redundant. Also in the same line, the text should be in the same style for a more organized look: they should be in capital altogether, otherwise, just put them in normal style

PageFly_1-1607999457481.png

- Pay attention to spacing: There's should be decent spaces between sections to guide visitors visually to read your page.

For example: There should be a wider space between BE SURE TO TAG US #ROSE GANG and JOIN THE ROSE GANG!! Also, the gap between Be the first to know about the latest news, secret sales, promotions, and more! and the sign up form should be much smaller.

PageFly_2-1607999717591.png

PRODUCT PAGE

- Tab Shipping is empty, and I see that you add a link to Shipping and return above already, so you can remove the shipping tab, people rarely click on hidden tab anyway

(1) Freak Crop Top – Dimerose Collection 2020-12-15 09-50-01.png

I hope those ideas can be useful. 😉If they are, please give me a 'like' ❤️😉

Thank you and wish you the best of luck!

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @Dimerose

Have seen your site and have some suggestions for you:

- At first, your homepage layout is not suitable. Here is a suitable one for you:

+ Banner. Where you can send your message and guide your customers to product pages. It seems now you're having three banners, but they are too small. 

+ The Collections section. 

+ The Featured Products or the Featured Collection. Like the "Fall/Winter Collection"

+ The section that shows the benefits when shopping on your site. Remember to add a CTA button. 

+ The Instagram gallery. Have seen your Instagram gallery, and I think you can upgrade the gallery by having a shoppable Instagram gallery. 

If you want to have one, please check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery

+ The email registration. 

- You're using quite many fonts. I think you should only use one or two fonts. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Buy Now button 

+ Shipping information. For now, I cannot see anything. 

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods. 

+ Add Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ Add more reviews. You're lacking social proof. Here is the way that can help you do that. 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1267 175 847

Hi @Dimerose,

I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Free Page Builder. Firstly, I want to congrats on your store.

I just took a look at your home page and want to give you some comments on it. Hope this helpful for you.

You can also refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

- Add a favicon to your store.

Screen Shot 2020-12-15 at 09.46.08.pngAlthough it's small, it makes your store unique. You can check this tutorial here https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/online-store/os/using-themes/change-the-layout/theme-settings/add...

- You are using too many fonts and font color on one screen:

(1) Dimerosé Collection – Dimerose Collection 2020-12-15 09-52-57.png

This doesn't only make your page look less professional but also make customers feel confused, not know to focus on what.

You should also make Call-to-action (CTA) buttons same size and clickable by adding hover state on them.  

I also don't understand why you put "Face mask available" there. You mention face mask but on your page, there is no face mask products?

The last thing, I see you have 4 collections. Why don't you show all of them on your page? If you only show 3 collections there, customer can not know about the remaining collection.

- Promotion banner

(1) Dimerosé Collection – Dimerose Collection 2020-12-15 10-05-07.png

Why is the text "Chat us for Help" written in lowercase and the remaining texts written in uppercase? And I see the black banner is not necessary. 

- Make the headings same font

(1) Dimerosé Collection – Dimerose Collection 2020-12-15 10-16-49.png

(1) Dimerosé Collection – Dimerose Collection 2020-12-15 10-17-19.png

- Add color swatches to your products:

(1) Dimerosé Collection – Dimerose Collection 2020-12-15 10-20-09.png

I see your one product has many colors so you can add color swatches to each product to make it more visual.

- Add testimonials/ reviews

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store.  know you have a page to show review and you linked it on menu navigation. But I think you should put it right on your home page to gain more customers' attention.

You can check this guide to know more its benefit and how to make it effective. 

You can consider using a Shopify app builder to do more customization to your page. This is the app I'm working on - PageFly. This app helps you easily customize your any Shopify page and make it more attractive.

If you find my comment useful, you can like or mark it as a solution. Have a great day!

Check our guide The Most Common Ecommerce Merchants Problems And How To Avoid Them

Learn how to boost your sales for Father's Day with PageFly

DanBim
Shopify Partner
362 34 87

90% of people first check out online reviews before making a purchase so please try to add reviews for your products. This app can help you add some reviews for free: https://apps.shopify.com/ryviu

- Want a reviews app? Ryviu - Aliexpress Reviews app - is a review app, with features to import reviews from Aliexpress, Amazon, Etsy and Dhgate. Trusted by over 40.000+ merchants.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @Dimerose, I hope you are doing well! your store looks great. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- The viewport is small. You should make it a little large.

- Add sections of trending, new arrivals, recently viewed on the homepage or you simply install AiTrillion and enable the product recommendations.

Setup Product recommendations on product pages as well as cart pages.

Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors.

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

Start giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @Dimerose !

Add a favicon

Implement an opportunity to log in and sign up using Social Media account. We all have accounts at least in one social media. And if I have an opportunity to create an account just with one click, I will do it. having an easier way to Sign in will help you gather customer base. The most valuable thing for a company is the customer.

90% of people read reviews before purchasing an item. I personally do not read the description too much, I go straight on to the reviews section because that is social proof. In my opinion that is essential for every site. I highly recommend (almost insist) and adding that feature on your site. You can use Growave for that, it offers automated emails within the Reviews feature as well.

• I have also found that there are only a few products in your store, try adding more products so that your customers will have a lot of options to select from.
To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Dimerose
Tourist
7 0 1
Thank you so much for the feedback really appreciated this ❤️
Dimerose
Tourist
7 0 1
Thank you so much for your feedback I really appreciate this ❤️
Simile
Excursionist
39 0 4

Hello!

Love the store and the products. 

Some suggestions would be to fix the empty white space right after the collections on the top - or perhaps they are simply not loading for us.

You should also add a favicon! 

Another option to consider here would be to include more Upsell functions, Personalization or Bundling. 

By adding our personalization app for example, your store can feature more products on the front page but they will also be

personalized to each individual visitor that you get on your store. 

Check out our apps here: Simile!

If you have any concerns or require additional customization our team would be happy to assist you.

Happy selling!

Dimerose
Tourist
7 0 1
Thank you for the feedback  ❤️
Dimerose
Tourist
7 0 1

Thank you for the feedback  ❤️