Looking for honest feedback on my store !

gcfoster
1 0 0

Hello!!
Looking for all the helpful constructive criticism needed to make my site work well.

I don’t have product reviews ( not a lot of sales), so I know I need to work on that aspect.  Not sure how exactly to get that going.

But I will take any thoughts and ideas of what I can be doing better.

thank you!!!

https://wildflowerhippies.com

Replies 5 (5)
Addyz
Pathfinder
191 4 23

Hi @gcfoster ,

Please add some social proof on your store. You are underestimating the power of it. Most of the buyers will not buy if they did not found the site authentic. For first time buyer's you have to win their trust and social proof are great way to achieve that.

Also, you have not added any push notification app pan your store.Push notifications have high conversion rate. Most of the visitors just leaves after adding product to cart without purchasing it. Push notifications are great way to remind them of their abandoned cart and nudge them to complete the purchase.

You are really missing out with this core functionality which could easily recover some lost sales for you.

There are plenty of app on appstore which are offering push notification either for free or for very reasonable price.

I will recommend https://apps.shopify.com/cartbite

This one is offering abandoned cart ,back in stock and price drop notification on push and emails. 

If this is helpful please up vote the answer so that other merchants can get benefit from it too

Addyz is ad optimization and automation platform for facebook and Instagram ads. Addyz allow store owners to create proven campaign strategies and branded catalogues to increase ad efficiency and boost sales
Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @gcfoster ,

-> Don't try to add paragraphs on footer section, It's not good to view Check below img. You can create a page and provide the link at footer section.
web1.png

-> You can add Buy Now button, I mean having multiple add to cart buttons is such an easy and powerful optimization you can make to your store.
-> You can add the item reviews under product page, Item reviews can help give customers that additional propel they have to confide in your online shop and finish their buy. I would suggest including item reviews too, as reviews for customers to share their positive experience thus different customers can see the reviews and be influenced to purchase.
-> You can begin giving dedication focuses to your customers on various credits like joining, subscription, making a buy, taking into account message pop-ups, sharing or following via web-based media mean referral rewards. This will assist you with captivating your customers and hold them. You can compensate your customers to reclaim those focuses. At the point when you will offer focuses to them they will come back again later on to cause a buy to reclaim those focuses. This energizes rehash buys which expands deals and helps in holding your customers.
-> You can provide your social media links not text format.
-> Create attractive blogs. Blog initially used to provide a unique way for people to share their thoughts, feelings, experiences, and opinions and It is a huge opportunity to increase your company's visibility.
-> You can improve your Testimonials. Testimonials take the spotlight away from the seller, and shine it on the customer. Adding client testimonials to your website can be an extremely effective way to establish trust and strengthen your company's reputation. They are extremely powerful tools when it comes to strengthening your branding.

Hope This helpful!!

Further, if you like to implement customer engagement in your store I suggest you to install our Shopify app Tuecus. It helps for you Increasing of sales. And it gives you Attractive Customer Dashboard and Raises The Store Revenue. Customizations Available.

Thanks,
team Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @gcfoster 

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• At header:

header.png

• At footer:

footer.png

• Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Overall Font, Color, Spacing, Alignment need to adjust
  • Add Trust Badge and USP at home page
  • Collection page layout needs to improve

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Add cart popup

cartpopup.png

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @gcfosterThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Some points for the first fold of the homepage:

• Add a sticky header
  • Male a logo shorter
  • Don't add too much content to the banner image.  Just a headline, sub-headline, and call to action button
  • Add an attractive high-quality banner image

AiTrillion_0-1622452905053.png

- Improve the footer menu. Don't make it too long to scroll.

AiTrillion_1-1622454420776.png

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2491 341 1665

Hi @gcfoster

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App  here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on how you can optimize your conversion rate of your homepage.  

I/ Homepage

1. Image with text overlay. I understand that you got a font for your brand, but they can be illegible when put on a colorful banner.

PageFly_0-1622546662757.png

2. This section can be a great About Us section and the Free Shipping can be the announcement bar on top of the page. 

PageFly_1-1622546787473.png

3. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_2-1622546826570.png

II/ Collection Page

1. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes, style or how it looks like when being worn on models, which helps them decide whether to buy the product more easily.

PageFly_3-1622546892401.png

2. Use Load More instead of Pagination. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages.

PageFly_4-1622546936873.png

Overall, this is a nicely put layout and you must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.