Looking for honest feedback on store

Solved
Hello123Me
Tourist
7 0 3

Hi guys,

My website has low sales with decent traffic.  I am hoping to improve the store's website and would love any critics and suggestions on any area that I should work on. Thank you!

website url - https://blaraorganichouse.ca/

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Hello123Me

I'm Richard - CRO expert at PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 100.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I very much love your store design and the products look good.  But, here I want to add more details to help you make the store perfect and improve your store speed. Please check out my comments below:

Point 1. Make the CTA button be oblivious and attractive on Homepage banner: 

RichardNguyen_0-1627198080225.png

Actually,this part is quite hard to catch the users' attention. By making and effective and easy-to-see CTA button by increasing its visual dominance on the homepage banner, you can urge your customers to click on it. 

Personally, I think all the CTA buttons on your homepage are not effective enough, that's why it can not create a Sense Of Urgency for your customers. So, please consider improving it. 

RichardNguyen_1-1627198078992.png

Point 2. Optimize your Page Speed

Your Page Speech Acore is very low on both mobile and desktop, just 15. You can use this tool for checking. 

RichardNguyen_2-1627198079211.png

RichardNguyen_3-1627198078999.png

As nowadays, people usually make purchases on their phones, it's important that they have the best shopping experience, otherwise, it's easy to make them close your page in 1 sec.

In order to improve it, you can try out 3 following ways:  1. Optimize image loading times 2. Optimize front-end code

For example, you can try to Minify files

The best place to get started to reduce page load is to minimize HTML, CSS and JavaScript files. These files determine your site’s appearance – like the clothing and shoes that you wear – so it’s vital to run them through some quality filters.

Let’s start with reducing the size of each file and the total number of files. This task includes removing unnecessary formatting, whitespace and code.

- To minify CSS files, you can use CSS Minifier.

- To minify JavaScript files, you can use JavaScript Minifier.

- If your site runs on WordPress, plugins like WP Rocket can make the job simple.

There are many factors that you need to concerns for your online store, for more details, I suggest that you should check out this article

3. Optimize back-end codes

For this factor, you can check out this article as well. 

Note: Don’t forget Google Indexing after to ensure Google crawls your page and recognizes the changes you’ve made, request indexing using Google Search console for your website. The sooner Google indexed your site, the better. Speeding up your website may help your Search Engine Result Pages (SERP’s).

Point 3. Collection & product page: 

Your collection and product page is quite good at design and content. But I want to suggest some points if you find it possible: 

1. I think you should add the "Buy Now" or "Add to cart" button in this collection page to increase conversion rate. 

RichardNguyen_4-1627198080063.png

2. Should add some sections for cross-selling and up-selling such as: recommended products, related products, top products, buy 1 get 1,....

Point 4. My suggestion:

For increasing traffic, Have you ever heard about Shopify SEO? In a simplest way, SEO is a method that can help you gain organic traffic. With Paid Ads - you can get a quicker win, however, SEO can be a marathon that requires you to bring forth your efforts upfront to get it right from the very starting steps - but once you rank, you can rather sit back and enjoy a passive income with no recurring cost. 

If you're interested in Shopify SEO, this article may help you

Hope all I suggest above can help you that much!

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Cheers, 

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Hello123Me
Tourist
7 0 3

Thanks for the feedback!

0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Navigator
302 24 114

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @Hello123Me 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. 

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
Hello123Me
Tourist
7 0 3

Thank you!!

0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
517 12 88

Hi @Hello123Me 

I would be happy to grow your sales.

Good store good products, great website. everything on your site is just great from home page to product pages all good.

Please see my below feedback

product details page try to add wash care instructions for all your clothing products

i would suggest give free shipping it will help you more.

feel free to connect and discuss further thanks

Thanks

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/