Looking for newer feedback on my store

Solved
mark16
Excursionist
21 0 0

Hope all is well.

I wanted fresh feedback. I'm reworking my website. What doesn't work? I'm sending traffic as we speak and have had a spike in organic traffic over the last sixty days.

Here is my site:

www.sabkhaz.com

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (3)

Accepted Solutions
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @mark16 

Awesome Shopify store! 

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography is on more of your product pages - that would show your customers using the product. Stage a photo shoot and highlight them through your site. 
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly, definitely an overlooked spot
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • add a blog that would be a cool way to add some organic traffic and feature some of your clothing, what you stand for and any collections
  • Highlight more in the about us section, add some photos there and showcase your story. 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners

View solution in original post

Opinew
Shopify Partner
59 4 23

Hi @mark16 , this is Opinew - Product Review App. Here are some of my suggestions you can consider adding to your store:

Home Page 

Header: you may need a nice sticky header; it will be helpful to navigate through the store with the Main menu. You also need to show the full search bar; many users will need it to search for your products.

Opinew_1-1629565455291.png

Banner: The banner is too big; you need to resize it. And you can try to show more appealing heading and CTAs. The banner can affect the user's first impression, so please give them more information.

Product list: You can add CTAs like Buy Now or Add-to-Cart and the hover effect to the product image. The second image on the hover effect can display more product information, and customers can see more product images without going to the product page.

Opinew_2-1629565497657.png

Testimonials: This section is very important on your Homepage. It can verify your product quality and business expertise with the previous buyers. Many customers will want to read the testimonial to discover accurate information about your store.

Product page

Reviews section: the review section brings excellent benefits to your Product page. It is helpful to convince other customers about the trustworthiness of your store and brand. The user-generated reviews also demonstrate the quality and the origin of the products. You can also motivate your customer to write reviews about your product by giving them rewards.

Color Swatches: your products have many color variants. You can use the color swatches to replace the default color variant selector. It will give your customers a better experience when selecting products with colors

Opinew_3-1629565562324.png

Size chart: online customers cannot try the clothes, so you need to provide them with a size chart. The chart can help buyers to choose the one that fit their size

Other sections: you need to show more information like Shipping policies or Refund policies on the product page. Customers won't need to read that information on another page, distracting them from the actual customer journey.

I hope these suggestions can be helpful for your online store. Give a thumbs up if you like it. 

Good luck!

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Join our LinkedIn Community to exchange with fellow merchants and Shopify partners!

CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

On the Hero image ...

Add a call to Action!

A good Call To Action can prevent boredom, fatigue, and breath life, meaning, and understanding into your content.

Users need direction, they need to know what to do next.

Your CTA is what encourages potential customers to stay engaged.

You've got to give short and strong orders that persuade, engage, and get a click.

You can also use numbers ...“Buy now and get 50% off!”

Make a promise ...“Rank #1 in just 30 days!”

Add urgency ... “Limited time"

But you need to tell me what to do next.

Social Media Links

Links to social media sites just makes no sense.

1.) They bleed pagerank and hurt your Google’s rankings.
2.) They could get you fined in California and more states are following.
3.) And they send your traffic to a site you don’t control.

You want to get traffic from the social media sites and not send traffic to the social media sites.

And tests by major corporations have shown that they actually hurt more than they help with regards to likes and shares. And that's the only reason for having them.

Social media sites are a tool for getting traffic and nothing else.

The idea is to get traffic from those sites to your site and not to send traffic from your site to those sites.

Your bleeding link juice, sending traffic to places you don’t control and could get finned because of it.

Your goal once on the site should be to convert them into a customer and not to get a like or share on social media site.

Likes and shares on social media sites should come from the people that are currently on the social media sites and not from people on your site ready to make a purchase.

Replies 6 (6)
JonathanBecuase
Pathfinder
90 7 31

Hi @mark16 

Awesome Shopify store! 

• I would focus on ensuring your product photography is on more of your product pages - that would show your customers using the product. Stage a photo shoot and highlight them through your site. 
  • Regularly test your site speed and ensure everything is loading correctly, definitely an overlooked spot
  • Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • add a blog that would be a cool way to add some organic traffic and feature some of your clothing, what you stand for and any collections
  • Highlight more in the about us section, add some photos there and showcase your story. 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
mark16
Excursionist
21 0 0

Hello Johnathan,

Thanks. I am getting the site sped up. Will work on all the other suggestions as I can.

I will also check out your site. Thanks.

Opinew
Shopify Partner
59 4 23

Hi @mark16 , this is Opinew - Product Review App. Here are some of my suggestions you can consider adding to your store:

Home Page 

Header: you may need a nice sticky header; it will be helpful to navigate through the store with the Main menu. You also need to show the full search bar; many users will need it to search for your products.

Opinew_1-1629565455291.png

Banner: The banner is too big; you need to resize it. And you can try to show more appealing heading and CTAs. The banner can affect the user's first impression, so please give them more information.

Product list: You can add CTAs like Buy Now or Add-to-Cart and the hover effect to the product image. The second image on the hover effect can display more product information, and customers can see more product images without going to the product page.

Opinew_2-1629565497657.png

Testimonials: This section is very important on your Homepage. It can verify your product quality and business expertise with the previous buyers. Many customers will want to read the testimonial to discover accurate information about your store.

Product page

Reviews section: the review section brings excellent benefits to your Product page. It is helpful to convince other customers about the trustworthiness of your store and brand. The user-generated reviews also demonstrate the quality and the origin of the products. You can also motivate your customer to write reviews about your product by giving them rewards.

Color Swatches: your products have many color variants. You can use the color swatches to replace the default color variant selector. It will give your customers a better experience when selecting products with colors

Opinew_3-1629565562324.png

Size chart: online customers cannot try the clothes, so you need to provide them with a size chart. The chart can help buyers to choose the one that fit their size

Other sections: you need to show more information like Shipping policies or Refund policies on the product page. Customers won't need to read that information on another page, distracting them from the actual customer journey.

I hope these suggestions can be helpful for your online store. Give a thumbs up if you like it. 

Good luck!

Opinew - Product Review App | Boosts your Shopify store’s conversions with reviews rich in UGC.
Join our LinkedIn Community to exchange with fellow merchants and Shopify partners!
mark16
Excursionist
21 0 0

Thanks so much. I made the header sticky. Will work on the other things.

mark16
Excursionist
21 0 0

Thank you. Will check it out.

CartTurbo
Pathfinder
89 4 25

On the Hero image ...

Add a call to Action!

A good Call To Action can prevent boredom, fatigue, and breath life, meaning, and understanding into your content.

Users need direction, they need to know what to do next.

Your CTA is what encourages potential customers to stay engaged.

You've got to give short and strong orders that persuade, engage, and get a click.

You can also use numbers ...“Buy now and get 50% off!”

Make a promise ...“Rank #1 in just 30 days!”

Add urgency ... “Limited time"

But you need to tell me what to do next.

Social Media Links

Links to social media sites just makes no sense.

1.) They bleed pagerank and hurt your Google’s rankings.
2.) They could get you fined in California and more states are following.
3.) And they send your traffic to a site you don’t control.

You want to get traffic from the social media sites and not send traffic to the social media sites.

And tests by major corporations have shown that they actually hurt more than they help with regards to likes and shares. And that's the only reason for having them.

Social media sites are a tool for getting traffic and nothing else.

The idea is to get traffic from those sites to your site and not to send traffic from your site to those sites.

Your bleeding link juice, sending traffic to places you don’t control and could get finned because of it.

Your goal once on the site should be to convert them into a customer and not to get a like or share on social media site.

Likes and shares on social media sites should come from the people that are currently on the social media sites and not from people on your site ready to make a purchase.