Replies 5 (5)
Santos_miles
Excursionist
44 2 5

@SireneDior to be honest with you, your store is beautiful, nice and simple

Anonymous
Not applicable
1986 0 0

Your announcement banner , chat widget ,and your sales tags; failed the Web Accessibility In Mind contrast checker test. Consider changing the text color to something darker, black perhaps. Consider optimizing your first contentful paint "Your image banner". I also noticed that your lead collection is very poorly designed, really bad contrast between the foreground text and the background, the elements aren't lined up properly; the "next" button isn't properly aligned with the email text input field. A common practice is to either put the button directly to the right of the input field or underneath it with a reasonable amount of white space(margin), the text alignment is also completely off, if you're going to align the text right then stick to that convention, the text isn't aligned properly(I've attached a picture). I've attached a second video. In terms of your product images, for some of the products you've opted to use professional photos with a white background but for some other products like the lip gloss and eyelashes you've decided to go a different direction. Overall it lacks visual consistency though may not be a huge deal breaker but it's still something worth noting. Screenshot 2021-10-26 211250.png

Nia
Shopify Staff
170 15 24

Hi, @!

I have taken a look through your website and have made a couple of points below -

• It's great that you have kept your colour palette consistent throughout the website and in line with your niche. The colour scheme of your website contributes to the professionalism of your overall brand and will imprint the look of your brand on your customers minds.

• Your FAQ page currently has no information so it's important to ensure you have quality written content in this section. The FAQ page will be where most customers will navigate to in order to have their questions answered quickly. Providing quick information will reduce your time with customer queries as well as helping a customer complete a sale.

• The navigation around the website is seamless and clear. Your website encompasses all the necessary features a website needs.

I would also like to check in on how you're going with preparation for Black Friday Cyber Monday and make sure I can also provide you with a couple of resources to help out. We have a BFCM page that has an array of resources such as recommended apps, blogs, tutorials and further support!

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

waytoapps
Navigator
470 37 189

Hello @SireneDior 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add the Favicon, as it helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.

Improve store logo which gives Identity and it also separates you from the competition.

Add few products with ATC(add to cart) from each category, on the Homepage.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors.

Make Social links open on new tab.

Add Contact form in the contact page.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Its good to have customer review option on the products, so that customer can write a review when they purchase any product from your store. Install Product review app from the Shopify app store.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more,  if you have any unique/handmade/vintage goods in your store, you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
962 134 724

Hi  @SireneDior 

I'm Richard - CRO Expert of PageFly - a Free Landing Page Builder for more than 100.000 Shopify merchants and I would love to give some feedback about your store based on my experience. Here comes my initial thoughts: 

What is good:

- My 1st impression of your store is quite good, it looks clean and I am clear about what you sell. Also, the colors of the texts and images are easy to focus on. 

- You include collections and products on the Home page, which leads customers to your collection and product page. 

- I really highly appreciate that you include sections such as the Free shipping bar, the Search bar, add to cart button, etc, and Policy & Privacy in the footer as it makes your website more professional and credible to your customers. 

What should be improved:

Add favicon to your store

Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it. If you are not sure about what is a favicon, it is the icon next to your website's name, take the screenshot below as an example:

You can check this article to know how to add it.

I. Homepage:

1. Make the menu sticky 

RichardNguyen_3-1635322886286.png

Firstly, you can consider making your menu a sticky section. When someone scrolls up or down, your menu will always display. 

1. Add a section to introduce your store on the Home page

I highly recommend you should add a section to introduce your store to customers. I notice that you have an About us page so you should take the content from that page and add an image.

1. Add CTAs under your products

RichardNguyen_4-1635322986182.png

You should add the "Add to cart" button under your products to encourage people to take action and buy your product.

Take our Mondo template for an example: 

RichardNguyen_0-1635322707160.png

1. Add testimonials:

Testimonial is a powerful section that builds customers' trust and encourages them to make a purchase. Therefore, it's highly recommended that you should include this on your homepage and product page.

You can refer to our BFCM template

RichardNguyen_1-1635322706876.png

To add reviews to your page, you can consider using third-party reviews apps such as Loox, Yotpo, or Judge.me, etc. We have a detailed article about the best Shopify review apps that you can take a look at. 

II. Collection page

2.1 Use same size images

RichardNguyen_5-1635323236513.png

Images having different sizes will create a not-good layout. It's highly recommended that you should optimize and make sure they are in the same width and height. 

2.2 Using the Load more button instead of pagination

By using the Load more button, customers can compare products loading on one page. This helps to create a constant buying experience for customers

2.3 Add average ratings for each product

​​You should include both the user rating average and a number of ratings on the product list items. This is one of the crucial elements for users’ purchasing decisions. They will rely on both to decide whether they should explore further a product.

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps! Also, BFCM is coming. You can amplify your sales in holiday season with PageFly solutions exclusively for this holiday season. All these holiday features could help you a lot in building a high-converting page.

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

Richard - PageFly

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.