Looking for some feedback and suggestions for my store. Please help :)

W88486079o
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hi everyone,

I just finished creating my store with everything I can think of. (www.natsuame.ca). It's a store to bring eastern fashion to the western world.

Now, I'm out of idea about the store, and I'm confused about what to do next.

I really hope I can get some feedback about the store and some suggestions about what I should do next from here.

Any reply will be appreciated.

Thank everyone so much in advance.

Replies 9 (9)
Kloonk
Shopify Partner
6 0 3

Hello, 

I personally like the products, and I'll give you some tips on how to optimise the website: 

I'll go from top to bottom of the homepage:

1. Logo - Redesign it and Make it Bold! Should be more prominent than the menu. 
  2. MENU: Keep it simple. I would go for simple: MEN - WOMEN - ACCESSORIES. That it. Best selling and new arrivals it's an option to sort it out on collection page so it's useless to have it in the main menu. It will look more clever, professional and visually appealing. 
  3. Collection Section: MEN, WOMEN, ACCESSORIES - have pictures instead of icons 
  4. New Arrivals - looks good. I will change the title to: "What's New this season" 
  5. Our products section: change the Title to " Featured Products" or "Whats in trend this year", switch the layout to 2 lines maximum and activate the "View all" or "Load More" option.
  6. Footer: Change the "PAGE MENU" title to "Shop" - with: MEN, WOMEN, ACCESSORIES, VIEW ALL. Create one More Menu for footer: Title: NATSUAME - with menu: About us, Contact us, New arrivals, best sellers. 
  7. Copyright: Remove "Template by Colorlib" text

Hope it helps and don't forget to give it a Thumbs up to my post as it may help others too. 

Best, 
    Daniel
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2482 340 1663

Hi @W88486079o,

It's PageFly-Shopify Page Builder App here. I would like to share some of my first impressions when first browsing through your store. Hopefully, they can be beneficial to you in some ways to gain more sales. Here's an article you can check out for some inspiration when building a landing page.

What is good:

1. The products is clearly presented in the Homepage with your core values so that customers can understand what they are investing into. 

2. There's compared price for sale items and also New/Sale icon. 

3. Refund Policy and Shipping Policy is included in the Footer as they are essential info for customers when shopping online. 

What can be improved:

I/ Homepage

1. The hero banner might need further adjustment as the text overlay is in white and it's quite hard to read for some background images. Perhaps consider putting it in boxes.

Screenshot_2.png

2. The collection images are not very attractive as they're limiting your products into those icon. You can use actual image of your product.

II/ Collection Page

1. Your images should be the same sizes to create a consistency across your site. Moreover, you can have the model trying on the products as Second Hover Image and the single product image as the thumbnail. Screenshot_1.png

Overall, this is a great work and you must’ve invested a lot of time and effort in making this work. Just a little tweak and it will go a long way. You can try out page builder like PageFLy to create intuitive and conversion-rate-optimized landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please like and mark this as solution. Good luck!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @W88486079o, I hope you are doing good! Your store looks good and has a great collection. Here are some inputs from my side:

- Showcase reviews on the home page or create an exclusive page that will build more trust in visitors. For reviews, you can try the app AiTrillion

- Engage your visitors coming to your site by giving loyalty reward points which will increase repeat purchase and customer lifetime value. You can add a chatbot to make sure you never lose any of your customers. You can add web push notification which will help you to retarget your customers anytime even when they are not in your store. This will help you to run your store smoothly and decrease the bounce rate and will capture your visitors and convert them into prospective or paying customers. You will be able to retain your customers for the long term.

- Add a discount popup. Customize the popup and attract customers to signup for newsletter by giving them a discount.

If your store is engaging then it will help you to reduce Customer Churn Rate i.e percentage of customers who stop purchasing from your brand and will also increase your customer retention.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Ali-92
Trailblazer
131 9 44

Hi @W88486079o 

Just had a look at your store. Here is my feedback

* First and Foremost, i am seeing same products under men, women, best-seller and new arrival section. Please see below the screenshot

Ali-92_0-1608553609400.pngAli-92_1-1608553635346.png

* I would recommend add a tagline on your website banner as well so that the new user has a clear idea what products you are dealing in right in the first glance.

* The banner text needs to be more clear. 

Ali-92_2-1608553867148.png

* Add live chat widget to welcome customers. It also leaves a good impact on users minds.

* To protect store exits and bounce rate, integrate an exit intent pop up incentive mechanism. I can recommend you Wheelify app by Care Cart to implement this feature. 

* Cart Abandonment is one of the major issues online stores are facing. Make sure you have a strategy in place on how to send cart reminders and retarget your lost customers.

* Once all set up then start doing regular posts on your social platforms. Use the power of Instagram stories and Facebook live feature. Try to generate community organically.

* Once you start getting initial sales through incentives and retargeting, build social proof by showing recent sales notifications and live traffic on your products.

Hope the answer helps. 

Shopify Marketing Solutions: https://apps.shopify.com/partners/care-cart
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @W88486079o,

Before I get into my feedback, I wanted to let you know that we are giving away prizes every week leading up to Christmas. Prizes include things like custom logos and favicons, custom store banners, one hour of store tweaks and for one lucky person, we are giving away a complete store re-design. To get your entry in, all you need to do is sign up for our email newsletter. Oh, and we are giving away FREE Christmas store banners and pop up graphics automatically to everyone who signs up.

Now, onto my feedback..

First off, really cool store. Clothing is a saturated market but I think you've set yourself apart by the clothing items you are offering.

My first recommendation would be to swap out the pictures you currently have in your banner for photos featuring your products instead. You only have a few seconds when a visitor lands for the first time for them to decide if they want to stay. Featuring a product that stands out would be great, this one for example.

natsu-banner.png

My next recommendation would be to offer more sizing options. It looks like these products are likely supposed to be oversized but starting the sizing at Medium makes it look like you are missing sizing options. As an aside, I noticed this product is missing sizing options.

My last recommendation is to spend some time on your SEO. By default, Shopify will pull your product titles and descriptions and use that as your SEO (that is what is happening in your case). You don't want to leave your SEO to default, you want to be intentional about the words you use so that you are reaching your intended audience. We've created a video walking you through how to do your SEO here:

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

AllFetch
Shopify Partner
713 68 272

Hi @W88486079o

Have seen your site and it looks great. 

Here are some of my suggestions for you:

- It would be great if you can make your logo look more outstanding. For now, it looks quite small and blurred. 

- Banner is where you can show your products. I think you're not using it in the right way. 

One banner for your store, and some banners for some specific banners. 

- I think you can consider changing the Add to Cart button to the Quickview button because it's hard to add a product when they cannot see the product details. 

ConveyLego0612_0-1608602157908.png

- Have seen your Instagram account, and it has a lot of good content. So you can have an Instagram gallery to show your Instagram content. 

If you want to have one, check this app Shoppable Instagram Gallery. 

- On your product pages, you should add:

+ The Buy now button 

+ The Sticky Add to Cart bar

+ More Upsell and Cross-sell methods

+ The size chart should be moved to the description. Not the image. 

- I see you're lacking some sections to make your store unique like the "Our Story" section or the "About Us" section. 

I think you need to have one or two pages, sections that can point out that. 

- If you want to provide your customers with PDF invoices, the app Drag and Drop PDF invoice will help you create many unique templates. 

Hope this helps!

Happy selling, 

AllFetch - eCommerce Order Fulfillment Service - Serving 15.000+ active merchants.
- We offer many solutions to help store owners grow their Shopify businesses.

Click Like and Accept as Solution if you like! Want to customize your store, contact us at support@allfetch.com
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
733 65 264

Hello

Amazing work on your store. I just went through your store and here are few suggestions .

I suggest to add logo to your store so that is gets more professional.

I didn't find any search field on the header section. It is good to add search field so that customer can access better.

It looks professional when Customer move cursor on any option in the menu(Header) It should visible List of products available related to that category

I didn't find any reviews on your products. You can have some customer Reviews for your products to increase your sales.

There is a platform called Etsy where hand made products sales takes place. If you have any hand made products in your store Consider to sell on Etsy platform. There are Etsy Integration apps in the shopify app store .

Thanks

ShopList 

Thanks,
Waytoapps
W88486079o
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply.  This really helps me a lot.

As for " have the model trying on the products as Second Hover Image and the single product image as the thumbnail. ", I really really want to do that but I don't know how to get there. I thought it's my theme limitation that I can't get this feature.

Is this possible by using page fly?

Please let me know.

Thanks

W88486079o
Excursionist
17 0 3

Hi,

Thank you so much for the points and I really appreciated your advice.

I have changed a couple of things according to your advice and I'll modify more as I go further XD.

Thank you so much!