FROM CACHE - en_header

Looking for some feedback on my jewelry store www.rere.shop

shoprfr
2 0 1

Please, I need to help. I have many customers visiting my store, add to cart but not checking out and why is that?

Replies 7 (7)
Dirk
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
1635 200 359

Hey, @shoprfr 

Happy to help today! Here are a few suggestions that I have for you on how you can improve the overall look of your store. When it comes to selling jewelry products, you want to think long and hard about what type of audience you want to attract (age, gender, interests, and even budget). From there, you can lay down the groundwork to creating a reputable and attractive brand for your ideal audience. 

If you are unsure what exactly the definition of a brand is or how you can build a brand from scratch, this article is a must. It is going to teach you how to build your own brand in 7 actionable steps. Setting aside an afternoon or evening to jot down some high-level details on this subject will go a long way. It will help you create a blueprint that will ultimately drive all your future business decisions.

Once you feel like you have clearly defined your brand goals - I recommend checking out this article called "What is a Buyer Persona". This will allow you to portray your brand in a way that resonates with your ideal audience. This will entice them to buy from your business. This is another exercise that if you just take a few hours out of your time to commit to, it's going to be extremely helpful.

Once that gets taken care of, you can begin analyzing your website's functionality, and design to make the experience better for your visitors. You can take what you've learned in the previous 2 exercises to help drive these decisions. I recommend checking out our Shopify design articles to get inspiration and ideas on how to build a great-looking webpage with Shopify. Homepage Design 101 is a recommended resource to check out!

If there is anything else I can help you with, please let me know.

Dirk | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

collinsmbaka
Shopify Partner
222 26 95

Hi @shoprfr 

Thank you for sharing! I have just browsed through your store - I see you have put in a lot of work setting up your store and it is coming together gradually.

I do have some suggestions to help improve the store customer experience:

1. I will suggest adding "Home",  and "About Us" links on your main menu. When your users are on any collection or page, the home navigation link is the go-to to return to the home page and continue browsing through the website. This is primarily how a lot of people browse websites and it can create a bad customer experience when this home navigation is not available.

collinsmbaka_0-1633981146288.png

The "About Us" navigation link is also important, if you don't want it on the main menu - add it to the footer menu. Your "About Us" lets customers know more about your brand. It is important you add a link to your "About Us" page on the main or footer menu.

I will also suggest changing the color of the main menu to #fff this will be brighter on the dark background and make the font size larger

2. Fix your footer menu - I will suggest checking other big Shopify stores, to see how they have set up their footer menu. It is very important you get these little details right, as it helps your store look more professional.

collinsmbaka_1-1633981467645.png

3. Your collections page looks too crowded - making it hard for a customer to browse through the products without straining their eyes. I will suggest changing the product grid to 3 - 4 products per row. Use different colors for your product prices - I will recommend using red for the sale price and black for the compare price. These are usually the standards and what works - you don't need to experiment a lot with your designs.

collinsmbaka_2-1633981639745.png

4. Add a Quickview option on the products on your collection and home pages: Having a Quickview option on your collection page will make it easier for your customers to view more of your products. When your customers are able to easily preview and read the product details without going to the product page, they are more likely to view more products and which in turn can increase their chances of making a purchase. The Quickview should have all the details on the product page like a pop modal that can easily be closed.

5. Use color swatches to display product variants: This makes it easier for your customers to see all the available variants and also improves the aesthetics of the product page.

6. Show Estimated Delivery Date and Shipping Date - Many customers don’t want to wait until checkout to know when they’ll receive their order, and showing the Estimated Delivery Date helps users to estimate when they can expect to receive their order. Add the delivery-date estimate, or delivery-date range, within the product page, it should be close to your "buy" button. For example; “Standard Shipping — 3 business days. Get it by Oct 14”.

I see you do have a wide range of products and making it easy for your customers to filter and search for books will increase your store customer experience - I will suggest adding advanced filtering and search app to help your customers quickly search & filter what they need to lower bounce rates and convert more - the easier it is for customers to find what they want, the more likely they will make a purchase. You can check out the Collection filter and search bar app by Sobooster used by 3000+ brands on Shopify to boost sales.

Cheers!

Collins Mbaka
Web Developer | Shopify Developer
Hire Me: collinsmbaka.com/contact
shoprfr
2 0 1
Classy2018
1 0 0
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2767 387 1735

Hi @shoprfr 

Congratulations on your store. This is PageFly -  Advanced Page Builder with 6 years of experience providing conversion rate optimization solutions to more than 100.000 Shopify stores, I would love to give you some recommendations.

First of all, I like how you have:

- Clear hero section, I know very well what your store is selling

- Showing feature products on home page

- Have refund policy

Besides these things, I have some suggestions as below:

- Add favicon: Having a favicon for your store will make your store unique and help customers easily recognize it from their browser. You can check this article to know how to add it.

HOME PAGE

- Add CTA button on the hero slideshow: A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.
With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

PageFly_4-1634005520165.png

- Use images with the same size for an organized look 

PageFly_0-1634004196264.png

- Have secondary hover images for the product list: By presenting secondary hover images, your customers can easily scan many products for see extra visual information and you also have the 2nd chance to impress them.
- Add testimonial - customer reviews: Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. A testimonial section will help you build customers' trust. 

You can add testimonial as text and images or use a review apps. We have an article about the best reviews app for your store here, hope it helps. Otherwise, PageFly Page Builder can help you add a section of testimonial like this:

PageFly_1-1634004486304.png

- Also, it seems the page is having display problem now

PageFly_2-1634004515363.png

PRODUCT PAGE

Take this one as an example: https://rere.shop/products/high-quality-heavy-industry-custom-large-size-pendant 

- When I changed the mental color, I was expecting to see the image of that color but the image didn't change. You can follow this guide from Shopify https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/products/product-media/add-images-variants 

Also, it would be nice if you a size chart or suggestions to choose the length.

PageFly_3-1634004841113.png

Page speed:

- The total weight of the page is more than 5MB, which should be less than 3MB to consider a good page weight. The main reason for it is the oversized images. You can check this report for more information: https://analyze.speedboostr.com/result/g37fkkw3s3/rule/imagesTooLarge 

I recommend you use an app for image optimization from app store or some free tools we mentioned here 

I hope those comments above can be helpful for you, If they are, please let me know by giving me a Like. Thank you!

PageFly.

If you find it helpful, please let me know by giving it a like or marking it as a solution.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Back-to-School Marketing Ideas of Best Platforms To Sell Online. 

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hello @shoprfr 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a favicon which helps to find your store when customer had multiple tabs in their browser.

Organize header section with adding all menu option on header space.

Make a sticky header for easy navigation. It helps the customers to access menu at any time they want.

Add Testimonials or reviews on the homepage to build trust with the visitors

Update contact us page with more contact details, which builds trust on your store.

Provide social media Icons on the footer section.

Check with the theme, as there is  product display issue.

You can promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store   which helps to increase your sales further. Improve your conversions by directly reaching those who close to your customers.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace as it is very good platform to sell unique, handmade and Vintage goods . If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store. Etsy is a Huge marketplace for selling creative goods such as art & collectibles, crafts & supplies, jewellery &accessories and more, If you sell any Unique/Handmade/vintage goods you can give further exposure to your products.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Growave
Shopify Partner
1545 53 437

Hi @shoprfr 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Since you have traffic but no sales, it could mean customers don't find your store reliable enough. Therefore, I would recommend focusing on customer trust and social proof. Here are some suggestions that you can work on.

First of all, I would recommend you to check web analytics to see how people behave on your site. I suppose one of the reasons for experiencing low conversion rates could be that visitors don’t trust you. Attach to your store real customer photo reviews in order to build customer trust and social proof. Showing that you’re real by adding more at the ABOUT US / CONTACT US sections, putting your address, team photos on the site could help as well.

Implement Social Login, so your customers can log in using their Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Yahoo, Tumblr, Instagram, or Amazon accounts. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup through social media, which makes your store user-friendly. Moreover, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

Add Wishlist. Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various accessories and options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder.

Also, I suggest you take into consideration the Referral program in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that. Once you got your first clients, try to gain more orders through existing ones. It motivates customers to develop brand community.

Attach Favicon. Favicon adds legitimacy to your website and helps boost your online branding as well as trust from potential consumers. Favicons are an immediate visual marker for the website which enables easy and quick identification for webpage visitors especially when a lot of tabs are open.

Add Instagram gallery on your Shopify Store. Turn your Instagram content and user-generated content into a shoppable gallery and allow your customers to shop directly from the posts. Showcasing stunning shoppable Instagram galleries across your site will help to increase product discovery, drive inspiration, and boost sales. Link your profile on Instagram to the store and turn your profile visitors into customers.

5.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at an affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on Shopify store under one dashboard. Test Growave during the free trial period to check whether it works for you. 

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave