Looking for some feedback on my Shopify store!!!

Anonymous
Not applicable
1945 0 0

Hey Community, I'm looking for some feedback on my Shopify store >>  www.clashtee.com ! Thank you so much  

Nia
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
72 8 10

Hi there!

Your store is looking great! The images throughout your website are clean & clear and the product descriptions are well written with sufficient information for any customer browsing through your store.

It's great that you also have a Call To Action when a customer first opens your store. Having this in place attracts the attention of your customers to take advantage of the 15% discount and helps build your email marketing list.

The About Us page has great content and is very detailed. You have outlined the values of Clash, the history and owner behind the brand. Any customer that were to navigate to this page would be able to establish credibility and trust with Clash.

Here are a couple of ideas you may want to consider to improve the website:

• Add a FAQ page - A FAQ page is a great way to improve your customer's experience on your website. This section is the go-to page for customers to understand your products quickly and have any questions they have answered right away. Usually customers will not make a sale because of an unanswered question they have and not many are willing to go through the Contact page. This can affect your conversion on the website so I would highly recommend putting together a FAQ page with high quality content and all questions you think may come to mind, answered.

• Removing the Instagram section from your main menu (as shown below)

27-36-933dg-km23m

When looking at your home page, it looks as though you already have a few product photos linked to your Instagram so you may want to look at moving this section higher on the home page to ensure customers don't miss this. There is also an app called Insta Feed which syncs your entire Instagram Feed live onto the home page. This is another great way to integrate your Instagram onto the website and have customers directed to your Instagram page through this app thus increasing social media attraction.

We all know Black Friday Cyber Monday is not too far away so I also wanted to include a resource for you to have at hand and ensure you're prepared for the crazy weekend! We have a great blog regarding apps that are great to use for BFCM. So take a look through the blog and take note of any apps that may be beneficial to you! For your store specifically, I would focus on the "Apps for simple and effective BFCM marketing campaigns". We also have a general BFCM Shopify site with webinars, products and guides.

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes

Hi there, 

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance.

Adjust the header size so that it allows the below sections can be displayed in full-width. Your website sections will communicate with customers much better

PageFly_0-1632705427029.png

Have a CTA button on the banner/ slideshow

A primary call to action button is one of the important things for a home page of an online store.

With this button, you will redirect customers to the page you want them to take action mostly. It can redirect to a collection page, or a product page, etc.

PageFly_1-1632705479891.pngPageFly_2-1632705510248.png

Add testimonial - customer reviews

Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos.

I see that you have 1 review, please add more to your page.

PageFly_3-1632705561095.png

PageFly_4-1632705640210.png

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.