FROM CACHE - en_header

Looking for some feedback on my store! Both negative & positive feedback are wanted!

Jame2313
2 0 1

Hi everyone, I’ve been working on this store for about two months now as I want to make sure it is near perfect before I begin marketing the product. I have no prior web design experience. 

Here’s the link:

SprinkleX.com

Replies 2 (2)
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 730

Hey @Jame2313This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions.

- Don't let customers customers scroll down this long to view details & product images. 

- Add an announcement bar with a call to action button on it to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on & make them take action from it.

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps building trust with other visitors. 

Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.

- You can add a countdown timer to create urgency for your promotions or offers with the countdown timer bar and motivate your customers to buy more from the store. It helps in increasing sales.

To add the above marketing engagement tools to optimize the conversions of your store there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app to drive conversions. 

Hope this helps!

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
RichardNguyen
Shopify Partner
1388 196 877

Hi @​​Jame2313

I'm Richard. Personally, I very much love your store design and the products look good.  But, here I want to add more details for your product page to help you make the store perfect. Please check out my comments below:

1. Redesign and re-organize your product page structure to catch customers' attention: 

At this point in their journeys, your customers are thinking:

- I want to know more about a product (size, material, price, etc.)

- I want to see more of a product (photos, videos, reviews)

- I want to know more about buying a product (delivery, return policies, etc.)

Your product color and size are quite hard to see and not organized enough. Also, the featured image is quite small while the product list is quite big. 

RichardNguyen_0-1630668817599.png

2. Subdivide long product description with Sections and Headings, and remove the white space

Long, unbroken blocks of texts or many bullet list items will cause difficulty for users to extract and scan product information. 

Long product descriptions which were broken up by headings will greatly help users pinpoint relevant information more quickly, and also ignore information that was irrelevant to their purchasing decision. 

Adding subsection headings helps users easily navigate long lists of bullet points as well as blocks of text. Besides, it also enables users to find relevant information slightly quicker compared to a bullet list without the headings of similar length. 

3. Display or Link to a Return policy from the main Product page content (Optional)

Making the Return policy visible in the main Product Page content, especially “Buy” section will help minimize your users’ purchase anxiety. Featuring a link in or near the “Buy” section can be a motivating factor when users are considering whether they should make a purchase or not. 

4. Display a minimum of 6 reviews by default and allow users to submit reviews

Normally, users often rely on reviews to judge a product besides product detail descriptions and other info given by a site since they consider them more legit and authentic. I would recommend you display reviews on your product page (with a minimum of 6 reviews with the ability to “Load more” and allow users to submit their reviews.

Moreover, you can check this guide to pick the best reviews app for your store!

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!

Happy selling!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.