We launched our store a few months ago on Shopify. This is the first time I've used Shopify so it would be great if someone could please give some feedback on the store and what I should improve. Here's the URL:
Thank you in advance! 🙂
Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.
Design a Hero Banner, It is often the first thing customers see when arriving on your store.
You can improve the store Logo, which gives Identity and separates from the competition.
Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.
Add About us page and tell the story of your business to your customers and help them to connect to your brand.
You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store which helps to increase your sales further.
There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.
You can also sell your products on Etsy marketplace. If you are already selling on Etsy store consider our Etsy Integration app in the shopify app store.
It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on how you can optimize your conversion rate of your homepage.
1. You should have a Hero Banner as a first impression of the visitor about your store before jumping to the products. They need to know who you are, what you're selling and what message you're delivering. An About US section would also help you to differentiate from other sweet store.
2. Present your Call-To-Action in the form of a button. This is much easier for your customer spot where to go and make the call-to-action stand out from the rest of your content.
3. The Main Menu should be clear about your store navigation instead of listing all of your collections. As the goal of the Main menu of your website aims to navigate and guide the customers how to browse to your site, it's like a map to your house, so it should be layered and concise. For example: Home > Collections > All Products > About Us > Promotion > Reward. Inside the Collection, there can be a drop down menu where you can list all of your collections, this feature depends on the theme you're using.
4. Use stars to present your reviews.
II/ Collection Page
1. The price needs to be set to be more prominent. As I see here, the price or images do not catch my attention at all and it would be very easy for me to bounce. Adding more CTA helps you encourage the customers to click on the product and go to Product page.
2. Use Load More instead of Pagination. The majority of the merchants would prefer Pagination but the feature itself poses some difficulties if they want to compare 2 products from 2 pages.
3. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes, packaging.
III/ Product Page
1. Bigger Heading. You can use the phrase "Related Products" or "Frequently Bought Together" for upsell and cross-sell section
2. Have more Product Image. It's really hard for me to visualize how much 175g is so having other image explaining how much is 175g of gummies or at least the packaging would help me a lot in making my decision.
You must've invested a lot of time and effort into this. If you need any changes, you can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting website. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best!
Hope the following suggestions will help you
Hello @PixieBell, This is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.
- The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.
- Add multiple images of the product on the product page.
- On the homepage, add a section of trending and new arrival products.
- Add the ‘buy now’ button- it lets your shoppers purchase the products they want faster and avoid extra steps of the checkout process.
Add these essential customer engagement tools in your store:
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store you can install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.