Looking for store feedback

DFFRNTDRMMR
1 0 0

Hello, we have just launched our brand called DFFRNT DRMMR.

We exist to 

celebrate those who stand alone

to inspire this generation to march to a DFFRNT beat

to make goodness fashionable.

-dffrntdrmmr.com

would love some feedback thanks!

Replies 5 (5)
Sizify
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

Hi @DFFRNTDRMMR 

This is Sizify - Size Recommender. Firstly congrats on your new store, welcome to the Shopify community. We are happy to share some store feedback with you.

Product Page

Add reviews

Consider adding product reviews. Apps like Loox and Judge.me are helpful and they have a free tier.

DFFRNT Short-Sleeve Unisex T-Shirt – DFFRNT DRMMR.png

Sizing Information

Your size guide formatting is broken. Consider trying out Sizify - Size Recommender which requires no size chart. We just launched with a free tier! This will help with conversion and reduce returns

Return Policy

Consider adding return policy to product page under size guide

Add currency converter

This will help you international customers. Apps like Conversion Bear could help they have a free trial

Hopeful our answer was helpful to you, if so please drop a LIKE . Let us know if you have any questions. All the best!

Sizify

Sizify - AI Powered Clothing Size Finder - Boost cross sells & reduce returns
waytoapps
Shopify Partner
736 66 265

Hello @DFFRNTDRMMR 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Favicon, which helps customer to find you when they have multiple tabs in their browser.

Make Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add ATC(add to cart) buttons on the products.

There are no reviews on your products. Add customer review app, so that customer can review on the product.

Mention more contact details of your store with Contact us page, which looks trustworthy.

There are no terms of services, shipping and other policies. Add them to the Footer section.

You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. 

Add more content in the About us page, tell the story of your business to your customers and help them to connect to your brand.

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2513 345 1674

Hi @DFFRNTDRMMR

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this article on how you can optimize your conversion rate of your homepage.  

I/ Homepage

1. Make the CTA button more prominent. Currently, the button color is grey, and it's a bit dull compared to the background behind it, so I'd suggest you increase the size of the button and change it to a more lively color that helps it stand out from the background image. 

PageFly_0-1621660709283.png

2. Add CTA button for Product Lists. CTA buttons serve as a guidance to your customers to know what to do next when browsing through your store.

PageFly_1-1621660766175.png

3. Refund and Shipping Info should be listed in the Footer. They are quite important as they can act as a assurance to your customers when they're shopping your products. This would build your store's creditability. 

PageFly_2-1621660901708.png

II/ Collection page

1. Add Secondary Hover Image. This will help your customers understand more about the products regarding sizes, style or how it looks like when being worn on models, which helps them decide whether to buy the product more easily.

PageFly_3-1621660948608.png

Overall, this is a very clean layout website and you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. You can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

MS-WEB-DESIGNER
Shopify Partner
3012 181 488

Dear @DFFRNTDRMMR 

Congratulations on your store!

Hope the following suggestions will help you

• Add favicon and use non text logo
  • Improve ON PAGE SEO
  • Add announcement bar at header
  • Show different collections as Menu
  • Add Custom Slider(Hero banners) with Call to Action - Make your site more visually appealing when you add your products in an interactive slider with prompt call to action.
  • At footer:

drftfooter.png

• Product page layout needs to improve

• Cart page layout needs to improve

cartpageexample.png

Click Here to Hire Shopify Store Customization Experts
Boost Conversions & Average Order Value with this
Best App for Sticky Add To Cart
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hello @DFFRNTDRMMRThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. I would love to share my thoughts for your store based on 9 years of experience with Shopify for over 1000's active Shopify merchants and hope that my sharing will help you improve your store performance.

- In the footer, add links of shipping, privacy, returns & refund policy, contact us, about us, social media links.

AiTrillion_0-1621662193367.png

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

Add these tools to your store to make your store engaging and interactive:

Add an announcement bar to highlight important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.

- Add reviews on the homepage and on the product page. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add loyalty rewards programStart giving loyalty points on activities like on signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increasing the retention rate.

Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features/ marketing tools in your store you can install the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions. 

If you feel my answer is helpful, like it or give it a thumb up. Let me know if you have any questions.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.