Looking for your kind and constructive feedback on my store design!

Solved
Isurun2O
3 0 1

Hi I'm Isuru 

I Created a store recently and tried few ads(low budget), i got around 500 visitors but no sales. 

I'm wondering if this has to do something with my design!

EXPERTS, look at my store and help me to figure out what can I improve?

Click the link to follow ssafepatch.com 

Thank you all in advance!

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Isurun2O

It's PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that these comments can be somewhat beneficial to you in improving your site performance. But first, you can check out this Ultimate Checklist on Best Practices To Optimize Your Conversion Rate .

I/ Homepage

1. Make the Header and Free Shipping Banner sticky. As the search bar is in the Header, you can consider make it sticky so that customer can reach for it anytime they need to find anything. As well as the Promotion Banner for obvious reason, repetitive display of the offer will eventually push the visitors towards taking action. 

PageFly_1-1625996736849.png

2. Create bigger gap to separate sections. As I scroll through your page, it's rather hard for me to identify each sections as the gap between the sections with the gap between the content are basically the same. 

PageFly_2-1625996871950.png

3. Use actual Product Image for better demonstration. When I look at the Product Details, the little girl image does not help me much in understanding your products. You should include more images about how the patch works, how big is it or available variants. 

PageFly_3-1625996977729.png

II/ Product Page

1. I see that you've tried to included as much information about the product as possible and I get that. You want the customers to be informed and persuaded with the products. However, The distribution of content kind wears me out after like 2-3 sections of the product description, there's nothing I can focus on to best understand what can I get the most out of this product. So you should concise the content you have on the Product Descriptions and only keep the highlights only. 

2. Regarding the design, I think it's already great on your color palette, it's bright, colorful and lively, very suitable for a kid product. 

Overall, this is a very clean layout website and you must have put a lot of time and effort into this. You can always opt for PageFly Page Builder to build more customized and high-converting landing page. If you find this comment helpful, please give it a like and mark as solution. Wish you all the best! 

PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

hazelmug_hzcom
2 0 0

kindly check

0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4016 239 728

Hey @Isurun2OThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

- You have designed a great store. Looks good! The layout looks great.

- Add a call to action button on the announcement bar to let customers take an action. 

- Add a newsletter sign-up popup with a discount code to entice customers to sign up and get a discount code on their first purchase. This will help you to capture more email addresses so you can target them later on via email campaigns.

- Add a web push notification- It turns visitors into subscribers and subscribers into customers. It’s a powerful and effective marketing tool adopted by online businesses to reach out to and interact with their audience, keep them updated about any important information, announcing sales and offers, and eventually driving more eCommerce conversions. You can send back in stock and price drop alert notifications to bring customers back to your store.

Overall your store looks great. All you need to do is add customer engagement tools to your store. Consistent engagement will help you stand out and establish a unique, distinguishable tone. This ensures customers will remain interested and recognize your brand across multiple channels.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes