Looking to have my store reviewed

Dombomb
Tourist
4 0 4
Replies 3 (3)
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2475 339 1659

This is PageFly - a Free Shopify Landing Page Builder. I would love to provide my recommendation for your store based on 5 years of providing solutions for over 90.000 active Shopify merchants. Personally, I think your products look good, however the store needs some small changes to make it look more professional.

1. Add sticky navigation

- You should make the navigation sticky so your customers can check out the page faster (rather than scroll up and down)

2. Change background picture for hero section

- The image is not HD, I think you could change it to something else with better quality

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 9.49.24 AM.png

3. View all button

Screen Shot 2021-08-16 at 9.54.30 AM.png

- This button should have a hover state. I also would suggest you put this after featured products so people wwill take a look at what you want to offer first before being redirected to other places

- You could also include variant swatches for products that have more than 1 variant.

- The price should me more outstanding

4. Invest a little more on the review / testimonial section

- You might want to make it a little more realer with picture review, information of testimonial giver so that people will trust them better. To build a great testimonial section I think you might want to check it our this guide: https://pagefly.link/MCeHnNzb 

- Product page looks good. You can consider add a review section there too as 90% of people read reviews before making a purchase. 

---

This all I have to say, if you feel this comment is helpful for you to draw a good insight please give me a like and / or mark it as solution! 

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Growave
Shopify Partner
1526 49 434

Hi @Dombomb 

All-in-one marketing platform Growave is here. Welcome to Shopify! I would recommend you implement e-commerce marketing tools in order to increase your sales and drive traffic. I hope my recommendations would help.

• Add Sticky Menu

Make your online shop more user-friendly by keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website. Right now the menu bar on the head of the store disappears when the user scrolls down which is not convenient. Keeping navigation fixed and remaining visible in the same position as the user moves around the website will make your online shop more user-friendly.

• Implement Social Login 

Social Login provides easier access to a customer's account and enables creating an account within one click through social media account. It simplifies the login process and enables one-click signup. Also, gathered data through social login can be studied for customer retention and client analysis.

• Loyalty and Reward program

The loyalty and Rewards program motivates shoppers to engage more meaningfully with the brand. It allows you to strengthen customer relationships, increase repeat purchases, turn your customers into loyal advocates, and treat the most loyal customers with VIP treatments. In general, all those actions are designed to drive high-value purchasing behaviors. On the L&R page, you can include points, referral programs, and VIP tiers. Depends on you. One of the most useful features of the Rewards feature is the Referral program. Use it in order to give your customers an opportunity of sharing your products with friends and getting rewarded for that Through a referral program, you encourage your customers to help grow your brand community.

• Add Wishlist

Offering a Wishlist is an effective way to reduce shopping cart abandonment and fulfill sales from customers who showed intent but didn't purchase. This is a non-obvious feature that extremely scales your purchases. Since you offer various options, I recommend adding a Wishlist to improve the user experience. If the items from the Wishlist haven't been purchased, automated emails will be sent out as a reminder. Moreover, you can analyze the data to see what items people save for later and what items they actually buy.

PP.png

For adding the functions above you can use several apps. However, if you want to get all of them at affordable price, try  Growave.  We have 5 great features - Reviews, Wishlist, Rewards & Loyalty, Social Login, a shoppable Instagram gallery on the Shopify store.

In order to install a free trial, please press here

To test all-in-one marketing platform Growave for free, press Growave

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hello @Dombomb ,

I have gone through your Store , You have Good Collection.

Let me please honestly share my feedback , So that it may helps you.

I would like to Suggest you to :

--> ADD FAVICON : Favicons are icons that visually represent a website and/ or brand. they are the small images (usually 16*16 pixels). Use the .ico file format for favicons, but browsers also support PNG and (static) GIF files.
By applying favicons on your site, you can create your own site brand.

Favicon makes your site professional, so if a user comes to your site then spends time on your site, reads the content of your site, goes to the internal link of your site, shares it, which gives Google the signal that Your site is good which improves your ranking.

--> ADD SHIPPING POLICIES : A shipping policy is a concise document or webpage that outlines important information around shipping when an order is placed online.
It often includes details on shipping costs and methods, delivery times, and more.

--> ADD TRUST BADGES : A trust badge is a logo or a symbol that you display on your site to assure a visitor that your business is legitimate
They ensure that visitors feel safe to share their information and can comfortably put their trust on your website

Customer trust is a key brand differentiator that can make or break a business. It’s integral to a company’s self-perseverance and long-term sustainability.

--> ADD REVIEWS & RATINGS : Ratings and reviews are an invaluable source of feedback . Customers Will Tell You What They Think of Your Product & gains Visibility
They can help you increase brand awareness, improve your products, and much more.

There’s much to be said for having lots of reviews, specifically positive reviews. They help drive traffic to your products with typically
better conversion on that traffic, ultimately driving sales.

--> ADD WISHLIST: A wish list allows shoppers to create personalized collections of products they want to buy and save them in their user account for future reference. Wishlists signify a customer’s interest in a product without an immediate intent to purchase.

Wishlist is not only a great method of promotion, but it’s also less expensive and a lot more productive than advertising.

a) It Reduces the number of users that get lost on their way to check-out.
b) Helps in Easily expansion of your customer base.
c) More importantly it helps in Keeping an eye on what your clients want.

Also , I suggest you to add Rewards Program.

--> ADD REWARDS AND CREDITS : If you want lifetime customers, you not only have to continuously prove that your product is worth what they’re paying for it, you also have to give them that something extra. Show them that you’re the expert in your field and reward them for their loyalty.
A loyalty program may also help you to stand out amongst your competition, giving you the upper hand and making you appear more customer-centric than other brands.

Here are some other benefits of a customer loyalty program:
--> Identify your best customers.
--> Reduce advertising costs
--> Acquire new customers.
--> Move customers up the buying ladder
--> Credits To increase the orders, and make customers to buy the products with rewards and store credits. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Hope it helps you.

Thanks,
Tuecus.

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!