FROM CACHE - en_header

Lots of traffic and abandonded carts

Chrissyshine
5 0 0

I am getting lots of traffic but not alot of sales, any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

Replies 8 (8)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Chrissyshine,

When you get high traffic and no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.). 

I'd be happy to take a look at your store and see if I can provide some insight as to what is going on. If you'd like me to do that you can use @ and then ecomgeeks to tag me (that way I'll get a notification) and share your store URL.

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hello @Chrissyshine 

Can you please share your store URL?

Thanks,
Waytoapps
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

@Chrissyshine, please share your store URL.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
Chrissyshine
5 0 0

hi there,

thank you so much, the url is www.euroshine.com

Chrissyshine
5 0 0
Chrissyshine
5 0 0
www.euroshine.com thank you so much.
[http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0489/4251/4343/files/Euroshine_new_logo_59eff73e-b0b9-4f22-a7f4-062...]
Euroshine - Affordable, Solution-driven products.
Euroshine has been around for over 40 years. We sell and manufacture quality, solution based products that are affordable. From workout equipment to home goods, cookware to pillows, everything you need is right at your fingertips. Shop today!
www.euroshine.com

waytoapps
Shopify Partner
742 68 264

Hello @Chrissyshine 

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

Add a Favicon, which helps customer to find you when they have multiple tabs in their browser.

Organize header section and make sure to minimize empty space.

Make Sticky header for easy navigation.

Add Shop Now(CTA) on the Hero banner.

You can also promote your products with word of mouth strategy. Boost your sales with the app from the shopify app store  which helps to increase your sales further. 

There is no terms and conditions checkbox at checkout. I suggest you to install an app from shopify app store which provides 'I agree to the Terms and Conditions' before checkout .As it makes easy for the customer to read your terms and policies.

Thanks,
Waytoapps
Chrissyshine
5 0 0
I never heard back from you...did you get a chance to look at my site? www.euroshine.com
[http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0489/4251/4343/files/Euroshine_new_logo_59eff73e-b0b9-4f22-a7f4-062...]
Euroshine - Affordable, Solution-driven products.
Euroshine has been around for over 40 years. We sell and manufacture quality, solution based products that are affordable. From workout equipment to home goods, cookware to pillows, everything you need is right at your fingertips. Shop today!
www.euroshine.com