Lots Of Traffic But No Add To Cart

AimeeJewelry
1 0 0

Hello i am looking for feedback on my store 

https://www.shopaimeejewelry.com

i have gotten sales before but lately i have been just getting lots of visits but no add to cart

i use mainly use tiktok ads and sometimes Instagram

if someone could contact me or let me know how to improve my conversions that will be helpful 

contact@shopaimeejewelry.com

Replies 3 (3)
made4Uo
Shopify Partner
801 85 137

Hi @AimeeJewelry ,

I am not an expert but I am also a shopper. I hope you don't mind honest criticism. 

You have several duplicated menus. Try to provide just the important ones. If the customer needs those other links, they usually look at the footer or product page.

Screenshot 2022-05-14 181052.jpg

Try to entice your customer. Probably provide them with information why your product is good. Images does not speaks by itself. I would provide videos on how it works. 

I am a little confuse on this section here. It took me a minute before I realized, it is the same product

Screenshot 2022-05-14 181141.jpg

✿✿✿-If this helps, please Accept as Solution✌-✿✿✿
Need help? Custom edits?
Just visit me at my ☏ website and check my codes for as low as $7 custom sections and snippets.
I can write a code for you as well.
PageFly
Shopify Partner
2363 325 1569

Hello @AimeeJewelry,

It's PageFly - Best Page Builder App here and I'd like to share some of my initial thoughts when first browsing through your online store. I hope that my recommendations based on 6 years of providing solutions for more than 100.000 merchants can be beneficial to you in improving your store performance. 

You can refer to this article to get more tips to personalize your e-commerce store. Or this guide to know how to optimize conversion rate for your store.

I hope comments below will be helpful for you.

1. Make the header sticky

A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. The menu has a search bar, and making a search bar prominent is very important. This helps customers feel rest assured and they can search anytime when they scroll up or down on the home page.

Some themes already has sticky menu option so you can turn it on. If not, feel free to reach out to theme support team to ask for help.

2. Show your products right below the hero banner

Because currently you store has 2 products so I think you should show them right on the homepage instead of bringing customers to collection pages:

PageFly_2-1652611390043.png

Show 2 product images with prices, discounted prices (if available) and Call to action buttons that lead to product pages.

3. Talk about your brand

Consider building the trust of customers by adding a section to introduce about your business and demonstrate your product's quality.

I think it would help increase sales

4. Add review/ testimonial

People love proof, especially when they visit a store and see many good reviews, they will be willing to shop! 71% of consumers stated that they trust the reviews and make up their mind faster thanks to good reviews.So you should add testimonial/product reviews on your store. You can check this guide to know more about its benefits and how to make it effective. 

If you want more flexibility to personalize your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat. PageFly has a Free plan where you can use all features and create different page types. If you find my comment useful, please let me know by giving it a Like. Thank you.

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Start Shopify 14 Day Free Trial & Pay $1 For Your First Month

Aztech
Shopify Partner
13 3 3

Hi @AimeeJewelry , I put together a video with some feedback for your store. 

https://www.loom.com/share/ff0eddcfe3644545be6a0c9418a5d5d6

I hope this is helpful. 

If this is helpful, please Like and Accept the Solution.
Let's Work Together!
Email us: info@aztechdigital.co
Shopify Partners