Hi everyone! I've been putting a lot of work and effort into making my site more easy to navigate both on desktop and on mobile. I've spent a decent amount of money on facebook ads and gotten lots of clicks and traffic but no conversions to sales. I run a small business making handmade jewelry and have recently moved from Etsy to my own site. Any input would be greatly appreciated! I'm always open to new ideas or suggestions.
These are the things that I can see by only looking at your store- without analytics. I am the co-founder of HockeyStack Analytics that is used by many Shopify&Etsy stores and agencies. As a previous Shopify store owner, I had a hard time understanding the Shopify analytics, so built HockeyStack. We also provide free 1-1 Shopify growth consultancy to make the best out of analytics. 1 last thing: It's totally automatic and no-code.
Let me know if you have any questions.
Thank you for your reply! I'll definitely look into adding a header and subheader and changing the options of what people can click on right away.
That's a great looking site you recommended looking at! I'll see about taking some points from there to update my site.
Hello @sunshineyellow, I hope you are doing well! Here are some ways to make your store even better and make people want to purchase:
- Add policies in the footer.
- Add a favicon.
- Improve the product descriptions:
- Add a reward program for giving points and let customers redeem on their next purchase.
- Give product recommendations by personalizing the customers' shopping experience. Add a section of trending, new products on the home page.
- Add web push notifications, it will help you to retarget your customers even when customers are not in your store without getting their email address. It also helps to reduce the abandoned cart rate.
- Add a referral program. Referral marketing is a cost-effective way to gain new and loyal customers. Because people are social creatures, individuals that are referred to your company are much more likely to remain loyal customers.
If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to try out the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.
Hope this Helps!