I am looking for feedback on my store/site. We get a pretty decent amount of traffic. We also get sales, but not a high conversion rate compared to the amount of traffic we get. I am open to any feedback anyone may have.
One thing that I liked the most about your brand is that you got super clear photos of your products. It immediately makes your brand professional.
You got a good social presence, too, from where you're getting all the traffic. It would've been way better if you could mention your marketing & sales strategy and how you've designed the funnel to generate sales. This would make it easier to identify the underlying reason for your low conversion rate compared to high traffic.
However, I am leaving a few comments based on what I've noticed after visiting your eCom store:
In the end, your marketing strategy and website should align dot to dot to ensure optimum results. A website solely cannot deliver that; neither can a well-versed marketing campaign.
And to get the most out of a fantastic website, you need quality traffic, not just any visitors.
Let me know if you find these findings helpful, and I'm always here for a chat if you need any further assistance.
Greetings from flareAI app helping Shopify merchants get $7Million+ in sales from Google Search, on autopilot! I am Gina, and I am here to help.
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
2. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
3. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
4. Through consistent and high-quality blogging, you can improve your website's search engine rankings, drive more traffic to your site, and establish your brand as a trustworthy and knowledgeable source in your industry. By focusing on creating valuable content that addresses your readers' needs, you can build a loyal following and boost your online influence.
5. Remove Powered by Shopify from the footer and add your own branding to your store footer.
6. Add more payment options other than ShopPay, and Gpay which will be convenient for the customer to purchase products.
7. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
Let me know if you require any further guidance.
I'm Garcia from PageFly - Shopify Advanced Page Builder App.
From my CRO expertise, I’d love to give you my suggestions as hereby:
1. Make the header visible when scrolling
The header area now is transparent when scrolling and this makes the header menu very hard to read.
You can try to add a background color for the header to make it more visible while scrolling.
2. Add more sections on homepage
Your homepage now is quite good but it’s too simple and doesn't bring enough information for customers to decide to buy from your store.
You can add some sections like:
3. Add review section on Product page
The product page needs to have a review section which displays all reviews and ratings from customers to provide more information about the products and let customers see the real experience from other customers. This can make new customers believe more about the products and easier to make the buying decision.
4. Add content about sale campaign to attract customers
Half a year has passed and the crazy selling season is right around the corner. Don't miss out on promotion campaigns between now and the end of the year. By carefully preparing for the upcoming holidays, you have a great chance to increase your CRO. But don't worry if you haven't started preparing for the Back-To-School season. You can still make the most of this opportunity before it is too late.
Here are some important actions to bear in mind:
Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!
All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023
You've downloaded the Search & Discovery app from the Shopify App store, and as you're ...By Skye Nov 8, 2023