Lots of visitors but Haven't made any Sales?

Solved
NatalieH
Tourist
4 0 1

I recently launched my streetwear line but haven't made any sales I've had about 300 site visitors in the last week and one add to cart. I would love some feedback on my site! Is my site in need of improvement or do I just need more traffic? URL https://daddysrichclothing.com/ 

Omanbiskenj48
2 1 1

This is an accepted solution.

you should add more CTA buttons on banner, product list. You can add more reviews from Loox, Yotpo, etc.

0 Likes

I’m Richard Nguyen - CRO Expert at PageFly- Free Landing Page Builder. With over 5 years’ experience in providing solutions for over 100.000 stores to help merchants increase their  conversion rates, I’d like to provide you with some feedback with the hope they would be helpful to you

Basically I like how you display social accounts of your brand.  Those images of your products and the brand logo are so cool also. However, I have some feedback to your homepage and hope this helps.  Your homepage is the first impression to your customers, so you should:

1. Have a newsletter/ signup form

As I can see, currently you are having a FREE SHIPPING to the US! + 30% OFF All Jackets for a limited time. You can transfer it into a signup form which contain this discount for users who subscribe their emails to your store. Then customer will receive product information, any sales campaign, etc from your store.  It definitely will boost your conversion rates.

For example it's like this:

Screenshot_6.png

PageFly integrates with Klaviyo, Omnisend, and MailChimp, they are great apps to customize forms for your page.

2. Make the menu sticky.

Screenshot_9.png
  Basically sticky menu is a menu that is locked into place so that it does not disappear when the user scrolls down the page. A sticky navigation bar will help customers navigate themselves from every part of the homepage to any page of your store more conveniently. PageFly definitely will hep you create this. 

3. Bear space for your Best Seller or your core product in your Home Page. 

To put products in the best possible light, it’s important to not only feature key products, but also to highlight their unique selling points and unique qualities. For example, a variety of products share important attributes ( for example environmentally friendly) that can be featured on the homepage, helping users grasp your brand’s most valuable attributes before making the commitment to browse products and reach an individual product page.

While it’s important to highlight key product features in order to entice users to explore the site further, the homepage shouldn’t become a “product page lite”, as includingtoo muchspecific product information would overwhelm some users. Therefore, it’s important to focus on the 2-3 core product attributes that most users would be interested in. PageFly can help you design this part suitable for your Home Page. 

4. Add testimonial - customer reviews

Customer reviews are proof of your product quality. This section will help you build customers' trust. You can show rating stars for each product or you can add customer reviews as text and photos. 

For example:

Screenshot_7.png

Reviews are crucial when it comes to shopping online. As I can see from your Instagram, there are some customers who share their experience with your products.
It’s great and you can leverage this to your Home Page content. PageFly allows you to add testimonials and product review to the page in ease ways.

5. Have direct links for the Return and Shipping policies.

Many customers automatically go to the homepage’s footer to find information like “Return Policy” and “Shipping Information”. This can be a important factor that affect the purchase decision. You can put them in your Menu also.

For example: 
Screenshot_12.png

And that's my feedback. You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder with 24/7 support live chat to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide on how to maximize the effectiveness of your Home Page with PageFly  to personalize a Shopify store from PageFly, hope it helps!

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.

hello @NatalieH, I have some comments on your website:

1. The front page: 

The menu should be placed horizontally and fixed, which will help users navigate to the other pages easily, and they will 't have to scroll up and down again and again whenever they want to explore your website more.

- Carousel form is a good choice. However, you should have a better selection of pictures on that. Adding some promotional programs and the latest collection of your shop is recommended. 

fb 22.png

2. The product page: 

- Add the CTA buttons: The CTA buttons will help you boost sales easily when it navigates the users to the corresponding collections best-selling products.

- Add ratings and reviews: Actually, the consumers buy products online so they can't try them on or observe, touch them directly so reviews play an important role in customers' purchase decisions.

fb 23.png

3. The footer: 

fb 24.png

- Add more information such as shipping, refund policy and your social channels.

Please mark as a solution if you find my comments helpful. Thanks and Good luck.

LitExtension - #1 Shopping Cart Migration Expert
If our answer is helpful then please accept as solution!
Are you looking for a solution to migrate to Shopify? Contact us for further assistance.
Try our FREE DEMO now!
0 Likes
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4017 241 733

Hello @NatalieHThis is AiTrillion- an all-in-one integrated marketing platform on Shopify. We are happy to help more than 100k+ Shopify merchants and would love to provide a solution to your questions:

- Add a call to action button on the slider images of the homepage.

- Set out the homepage flow like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- You should add policies in the footer menu. 

- Add a 'add to cart' button below the products on the collection page. 

Screenshot (1).png

- Add a review section on the product page. 

Screenshot (1).png

- You can start giving loyalty points to your customers on different activities like signing up, visiting a store, making a purchase, allowing for push notifications, sharing or following on social media. This will help you to entice your customers and retain them. You can reward your customers in order to redeem those points. When you give points to them they will come again in the future to make a purchase in order to redeem those points. This encourages repeat purchases which increase sales and helps in retaining your customers.

If you would like to implement the above features/ customer engagement or marketing tools in your store. I would recommend you to install the all in one Shopify app AiTrillion. I am sure you will find it useful.

Hope this Helps! 

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.
0 Likes
CutOutWiz
Navigator
362 28 138

Hello @NatalieH 

Hope you are doing well.

I understand how it can be frustrating to be doing everything right but still not getting your traffic converted to sales. You may find comfort in knowing that you're not the only one on that boat. Millions of Shopify store owners are facing the same problem. This is not because you are necessarily doing something wrong, but rather because Sales is an organic process, involving people getting to know you, visiting your brand, looking at your products, comparing them with others, and finally making the decision to purchase from you. So this takes some time, during which you have to hold on tight. But, you can't be just passively waiting for sales to grow, so I would recommend you look at these tips and see which ones you can use: You have great faith in your online shop, but why aren’t visitors converting?

Another Thing you could consider: Not all traffic is good traffic.

Traffic will only have any chance of converting to sales if they are being generated by the right consumer. If your product is for females under the age of 30, but your ads are being viewed by males over 50, that is a lot of traffic, but it will never convert to sales. So, before you spend on targeting, a good idea is to have a simple Google Trends search, that will tell you who is looking for the products you search, what is their age, gender and location. Then you can put forward some really targeted ads that are bound to generate clicks.

Here are some areas where you could consider working on

• A good idea is to have your newsletter as a popup so that it shows up when the customer enters the home page. This will make it more visible and attract more people to your newsletter from where you can target more interested people.

• Add a sticky header. The headings are important to navigate the site. If the headers keep disappearing, it makes it hard to find what the customer is looking for. That is why if you make your headers sticky, the user can see them even if they have scrolled down, which makes the site more user friendly.

You can also consider making your headings a bit bigger or bolder, so that they catch the eye more easily.

• People tend to buy more from people they can easily relate to. If you share your journey, your goals, and your aspirations with your customers, it will be easier for people to connect with you. If you can create an emotional connection with your visitors, people are sure to buy products from you.

• Use a star rating widget to let website visitors evaluate your business. They create standardization, allowing customers to compare different products easily. It also helps you get feedback about your products.

• It is a good idea to place a banner on the homepage that tells your customers exactly what they are looking for. You may add a separate banner for each of your product types

Your banner looks very good and matches your theme and product. Consider, however, adding a Shop Now button to your banner, which will take you directly to the relevant product page.

It is a good idea to have multiple slides on your banner (each should stay for around 5seconds) for each product type and have the CTA buttons for each slide redirect the customer to a different product page.

Hope this helps you. If you find it useful, leave a like to let me know! Happy Selling! Thank you and the Very Best of Luck to you! 

If you found this helpful, leave a Like to let me know.
If this answers your question, please rate this as an accepted solution :)

M, from the Business Development Team of
Cutoutwiz
0 Likes
NatalieH
Tourist
4 0 1

Hello I have done some backlinks, SEO optimization, and I am running a Facebook ad. I started a Facebook and Instagram page for my site. What other forms of marketing might be appropriate? 

0 Likes
SalesCommander
Tourist
5 0 1

Okay, do you mind creating awareness? 

0 Likes
flareAI
Shopify Partner
438 38 138

Hello @NatalieH,

I've taken a look at your store and found there are quite a few things which if added can make better conversions.

1. Add sections like 'New Arrivals', 'Featured Collection' to help customers keep updated on store products.
2. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product.
3. Increase the width of the form in Contact Us page.
4. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional.
5. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
6. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)

You will get less sales and traffic if your products are not found on Google. When your customers search on Google, your product can be found only if Google has indexed the page. flareAI will show which pages are found on Google, and which are not. flareAI also helps to get your new products found on Google, the world's largest FREE eCommerce sales channel

Hope this was helpful,
Gina
Add flareAI Shopify App today!

0 Likes
NatalieH
Tourist
4 0 1

I'm thinking about using the app Klavio? Is that a good option. 

0 Likes