Low checkout > sales

Arise-x
Tourist
5 0 3

I’ve been driving a lot of traffic from TikTok recently, around 1000-2000 visits per day, I get around 50-60 checkouts about a 5% conversion rate but I only get about 6-7 sales, about 0.5% could someone tell me why this is happening and how to fix it?

the store link is www.arise-x.com

Replies 5 (5)
EcomGeeks
Shopify Partner
1070 143 333

Hey @Arise-x,

When you get high traffic and little to no sales it either means you are getting the wrong kind of traffic (not your target audience) or there is something within your store that is turning people away (product prices, shipping time, shipping cost, a site error etc.).  I've taken a look through your store, hopefully my feedback will provide some insight as to what is going on.

arise-01.png

First, this theme works well on mobile but not so much on Desktop. Given that you are selling gaming gear, it's likely that your target audience is viewing from desktop so it's important that your website is easy to navigate. My main issue with this particular theme is that it isn't very user friendly. You have to hover over each individual image with your mouse to see a price and on the individual products pages the images are so large that it takes up the entire screen. A person has to scroll to see the add to cart button which isn't a good thing, that should be "above the fold".

PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS

ataraxily-03.png
I’d recommend working on your product descriptions. You have a few variations of each product but there are no images to show what each look like. Ideally when a person makes a selection the photo would change to show them exactly what they are getting. There are also things you can add in and change in order to increase conversions. We did a video all about this which you can watch here:

SHIPPING
You need to add in an estimated shipping time at checkout. For some people, shipping time can be a deal breaker so they won’t proceed with their purchase without that information.
If you are concerned that displaying longer shipping times will turn people off, what I would say is long-term, you want happy customers so it's better to say up front, "hey, this could take up to 3-4 weeks to arrive" rather than not giving a shipping time and then getting an email 2 weeks later from an unhappy customer wondering where their package is. I’d also recommend taking a look at alternative suppliers. We did a video showing several USA suppliers that can get products to your customers faster:

HOMEPAGE BANNER
That main banner area is prime real estate for selling.  One of the keys of selling is getting inside your customers head, what problem do they have that you can solve? Or what is it that they desire that you provide? Use words or phrases that they do to show that you understand their needs. We recommend using this type of text in your banner. For the format, we recommend having a professional photo of your products, a title introducing your brand or product, a line of text underneath that expands on your title and a call to action button such as "Shop Now". Here is an example:

macarons-04.png

LOGO
Your logo is one of those things that holds a lot of weight in how professional or unprofessional your store looks. I would highly recommend having a professional logo done up for your store, it’s a worthy investment. This is a service we offer so if you are interested, you can click here for more information.

Once your logo is finished, you can match the fonts and colors in your store to your logo. This is going to level up your store even more and make you look very professional.

I think you’d benefit from our free guide “5 Step Fix for High Traffic & No Sales”. In the guide we give tips for a profitable ad strategy, tell you how to generate free traffic, share design tricks to transform your Shopify store into a professional, trustworthy store that customers want to shop at and how/where to find winning products. You can download the free guide here. I’d also like to invite you to join our private Facebook group. We share winning products, dropshipping tips and you can interact with other members of the dropshipping community. Click here to join.

If you would like to talk to us 1-1, we offer sessions where we take a look at your store, identify the greatest issues holding you back, then provide solutions and advice. If you would like to book a session, you can do so here: https://calendly.com/ecomgeeks/1-1-session

We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!

Best of luck!

Join our new Facebook Group for Shopify Dropshippers! Winning products, dropshipping advice & more!

Website | Email | YouTube | TikTok | Facebook

puneet_unbundl
Shopify Partner
37 3 11

Hi,

This is Puneet from unbundl. 

Congrats for getting traffic to your store. You can look at following points:

• Tiktok traffic has not been so converting in my experience. Unless you have high targeted audience. -> High ATC, low purchases
  • Do you have abandoned carts? If Yes, retarget them on Message and mail too
  • Remove special instructions for seller box from your slider cart
  • You checkout button and chat button is overlapping with eachother
  • Price is not so visible on mobile view. The color is very light. Discount is not that highlighted
  • Single product image. As rule of thumb, have around 4-5 images
  • Add reviews. In first look, it seems like a novice website. You need people to trust your website. 

I hope I was helpful to you.

PageFly
Shopify Partner
2503 344 1670

Hi @Arise-x 

About the low sale, you might check if you direct the visitors to the right landing page: I mean if you send the tiktok users to the landing page of the product you mentioned

If you've already done it, the next step would be optimizing your product page. Take this one https://arise-x.com/products/white-and-black-mechanical-gaming-keyboard as an example:

- Though people may have looked the keyboard on your video, they expect to see more photos of the product on this page, as from the current 1 image, I couldn't see the product closer, I couldn't see the details

- Move the countdown timer to the top of the button, as they are way below the page, people might not see them, also it's nice to signify the limited time after the discounted price.

- Also, there's a blank space on the page, let's provide some information about return & refund (you can provide the link as well, don't need to write everything) => it will make the visitors feel safer to buy from you.

PageFly_0-1625537643235.png

- Mention to tiktok discount on this page, you mention the discount a lot on the home page but it doesn't appear on the product page => If the visitors find that they have 2 discounts, they are more motivated to buy

- Add Related products / Recently viewed to increase average order value and give the visitors more chance to find other products that might interest them. We have reviewed some popular cross sell, upsell apps here https://pagefly.link/pbgvvqYF if you want to know more about them.

Some more ideas for the Home page:

- Add the Add to cart or another CTA button here: it's a good deal, so why don't you add a call-to-action here 😉

PageFly_1-1625538014151.png

- Resize the image and add CTA button here as well: the image is currently too big and distract, it'd be better if you make it smaller and focus on how to apply the discount code only. CTA button can be Use it NOW

PageFly_2-1625538105590.png

I hope some ideas above are useful for you. If they are, please give me a 'like'.

Thank you so much in advanced and have a wonderful day!

P/S: If you want more flexibility to custom your pages, I'd love to introduce our product PageFly Landing Page Builder - We have been in the conversion rate optimization field for 5 years and providing solutions for more than 100,000 customers. I believe you will find it come in handy in optimizing your pages, enhance the user flow. We have a Free plan when you can use all features, so I hope give us a try!

PageFly- Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Or our new series to Build The Perfect Mobile-Friendly Store.

Tuecus
Shopify Partner
2589 78 376

Hi @Arise-x 

Your store gave good impression .Here i would like to suggest few improvements to increase traffic.

A good customer testimonial will include what the customer's need was and how your product or service was the solution to that need. Try to add in footer section 

No social sharing home page footer section.  social sharing are often effective for enhancing social proof. Showing potential customers how many other people have bought and recommended the product helps them trust the purchase.

With the recently viewed products , you can identify the items that visitors are interested in buying. This information helps you to strategize better towards getting more sales to your store.

Add customer reviews and Wishlist  in product page it  helps in promoting .
 Screenshot (11).png

Most reward programs have the common goal of retaining customers, increasing customer lifetime value, and showing customers appreciation. But each type of reward program works differently. For example, rewards points programs allow customers to redeem points for discounts or gifts, whereas subscription programs reward customers when they subscribe. To increase the orders and make customers to buy the products with rewards .. You can provide rewards for Registration, subscription, Order credits, Cart Value, Item review, Monthly, Birth day, Referral and many more.

Thanks
Team Tuecus

Apps Developer Team |
@Elist eBay Integration
@Tuecus-Customer Page
@Aliexpress Dropshipping & More
If the my answer is helpful to you? Click Like/Accept Solution to let me Know!!
AiTrillion
Shopify Partner
4161 244 729

Hey @Arise-xThis is AiTrillion- an All-in-one Marketing Platform on Shopify. Here are some suggestions that you can work on:

- Add a call to action button on the banner image of the homepage.

The home page should flow better. I would recommend setting it out like this. Slideshow Image- Collection List- Product Recommendations- Testimonials- Newsletter sign up box- Blog Posts- Instagram Feed.

- Make your store both mobile and desktop responsive.

- Layout of the product page isn't looking good and professional, Refer to the below image.

Love_Hair_Product_page.jpg

- Add a review carousel on the homepage. It helps in building trust with other visitors.

- Add a review section on the product page. Reviews are very important.

Add trust badges in your store. With the help of trust badges, customers will know that all the processes taking place are safe and secure. 

Add exit-intent popup. Track when someone is about to leave your website and show the visitor an exit-intent popup with attractive offers and coupon code to complete the purchase.

To add the above marketing engagement tools there are many apps available in the Shopify app store. Instead of installing multiple apps, you can install the all-in-one Shopify app AiTrillion and get all the benefits of marketing features in a single app. 

P.S- Free plan available.

Sachin D | Shopify Growth Expert @ AiTrillion

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- 10+ Years of eCommerce experience.
- 1400+ Stores Designed on Shopify.
- All in One Marketing App on Shopify AiTrillion Marketing Automation
- 13+ Shopify Apps launched on app store.