Hello. I was hacked and my acct hijacked on FB. I've recently deleted my FB and unlinked my acct from my shopify. I usually get daily sales, but rarely any traffic from FB, and haven't had any in several days. Is there a way to check to be sure this person didn't hack into my website? I know this sounds ridiculous, but I've never had to deal with this before. My bank has been notified.
It's so hard to attract your Shopify store. don't worry.
At first, you should reset up your Facebook page for coming back.
To get traffic and sale from Facebook, Have you tried Facebook/Google ads yet? While being expensive, ads can help you generate sales quicker by targeting the right customers.
I own a cosmetics brand on Shopify and manage to earn an average of 4000-5000 per month. This is thanks to doing online marketing with FB ads and SEO, which helps drive more than 800+ organic views to my website monthly.
And from my experience, in order to run ads effectively, you need to do some good research with SEO first. By doing SEO, you'll understand what are the most effective keywords from organic traffic and also, customer behavior on your website.
Then you can optimize your ads with SEO insights and improve your on-site elements to boost conversion. By the way, there's no need to hire a costly SEO expert as there are some free and effective Shopify apps that offer good service (I'm personally using this one:https://bit.ly/2YxoOYC)
Just my recommendation as a store owner. Hope it could help and Good luck with your sales!!
PS: As a fellow store owner who also struggled at first, here are my personal recommendations for you. Just make sure:
1. you have a winning product.
2. Your store is professional-looking and high-converting.
- Show promotion and a great shopping policy on the top
- add realistic product images
- make videos to attract customers and increase time on site
- pop up chat and discount pop up
- Footer: add your social media
- Add reviews for each product (some Shopify review apps can help)
- And don't forget to add JSON LD to your site to display your reviews on Google search by SEO app.
- SEO: your mobile version is not good. Heading tags, Meta tags, keywords are not optimized. To handle this I usually use the above SEO app.
- Add Google Analytics to track customers visiting your site
3. Effective and diverse marketing strategies including ads, email marketing, SEO, etc
For me, step 3 is where most people including myself could go wrong. My advice for small stores starting out with a limited budget would be to invest 80% on ads and 20% on SEO. At first, you need to prioritize ads for quick sales but never miss out on SEO as it helps you grow your online presence sustainably with an affordable strategy. By the way, there's no need to hire a costly SEO expert as there are some free SEO apps that offer good service.