I hope you are doing good and welcome to the Shopify Community!
This is MS Web Designer (Top Rated Shopify Certified Experts and eCommerce Consultant from Singapore).
Thank you for sharing your store URL as this allowed me to go through your website. You have a beautiful store!
Mentioning a few pointers that I think will be useful:
- Text on the Hero Banner has a spelling mistake. 'We ARE offering 10% discount...'
- Website needs a favicon
- Product page doesn't have reviews. This also build trust on your website.
- Product page has default template showing. Check image below:
- No Social Media Icons on Home Page? This helps bring in more traffic to your store.
- Consider using the 'Coupon Discount on Cart' App from the Shopify App store for all your discounting needs. This App shows all available discounts to the customer right at Cart Page in popup mode. Thus boosting sales.
- Speed Optimization is recommended for your website as its scoring 25 on mobiles and 50 on desktops. A fast website scores 90+. This affects your search engine ranking.
That's about all I could notice from a glance at your store.
Feel free to message us for a detailed website audit which will help you figure what else is required for your website.
We'd love to assist you in any way possible!
Best of luck and Regards!
MS Web Designer
Welcome to the Shopify community.
Hope you are doing well. Here are a few suggestions.
Logo: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as the logo needs more improvement on your website. Add logo in image form instead of text. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.
It’s important to note that your logo does not need to be exactly 410 pixels wide by 205 pixels high.
Add a favicon icon here.
Add the same size for all product images.
Front Images: Use good quality featured banner images with call-to-action buttons to captivate user attention. Use all images with good quality with the right dimension.
Homepage: Homepage designs guide your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on the homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add a ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products, Most popular collection, announcement bar, Today's deals, and offers, etc on the homepage to engage users.
Add Blog: You know creating/adding blogs gives you a great way to generate fresh content on a website and provide a catalyst for email marketing, and social media promotion to drive search traffic to your website.
Trust Signals: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customers' trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.
About Us Page :
A typical visitor who lands on your website likely spends a little time checking out your homepage, but if they’re serious about finding out about what you offer and who you are, they’ll likely hop over to your About Us page within a click or two.
This is a straightforward goal that nearly all businesses have to fulfill in some fashion or another.
Footer needs more improvements. The purpose of a website footer is to help visitors by adding information and navigation options at the bottom of web pages. You can create a small and good footer layout. I saw again there is no contact us page menu in the footer. Why have you used the word footer menu ? It can change with some good text. Categories are ok. You can add contact us info like email address, phone no or what's app chat button.
Improve SEO, links, usability, performance score for increase more conversion & sale (Your page could be better)
Check your store with the Page insight tool to get the score. because the low mobile score can kill the website traffic.
You need to focus on the following points........
Hope these points will help you!Visit on our website to get more information.
This is Victor from PageFly - Shopify Page Builder App. After looking into your store, I have some comments below:
Here are some good points I can see from your site:
I have a few more comments to make your pages even better:
1. Align Featured Products
You should align these products.
Layout contributes to the professionalism of your home page. So please make sure that these products are on the same line.
2. Make a sticky header
A sticky header allows customers to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements whenever they scroll up or down on the page.
3. Add ratings to your products
When customers browse your page, they will find star ratings useful. This lets them know what products are trending and getting positive feedback from similar buyers.
4. Showcase your Instagram or other social profiles
As usual, social media is one of the effective ways to get more traffic and make a good connection with your customers. Display social media such as Instagram and constantly update the feed.
5. Customize your collection section
1. Use swatches as selector for color variations
Users who cannot easily determine all the color variations a product comes in may overlook options they would prefer and prematurely abandon a product that could have been suitable.
The solution is that you use swatches to display and select color variations (not dropdown).
You can check this image for reference:
2. Always allow buyers to submit product reviews
Buyers always value reviews as a “personal” recommendation from other buyers, relying on and trusting reviewers to essentially vouch for the quality of the product. When you leave space for your customers to leave reviews, the chance that your sales increase can be much higher.
Victor | PageFly Team
This is flareAI - Generating Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot. Helping Shopify merchants in generating $5 million in sales from Google Search.
If my suggestions helps you, please Like and Accept solution to let me know
I've taken a look at your store. Nice collection! I've some suggestions to increase the conversion rate.
1. Add favicon to your store which is a small square image/logo that appears next to a web address. Favicon helps to strengthen your brand and add a polished look to your website. See shopify help here.
2. Add sections like 'New Arrivals' and 'Hot Sellers' to help keep customers updated on new products and give exposure to new collections.
3. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.Example: https://maxsshirts.com/products/fashion-rings doesn't have description.
4. Add product reviews as most of the customers read the review before purchasing the product. Even sometimes by reading reviews, customers may look to understand whether your product will suit their particular situation and make the decision to purchase the product.
5. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
6. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
7. Add social media for the store to increase the traffic
9. Add a FAQ page to provide information on frequent questions or concerns
10. Try to maintain the same image size while listing all products.
11. Add About Us page which is a reflection of the purpose and personality of the business.
12. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.
13. Add average ratings for each product
Including both user rating and number of ratings on the products will help users to make decision whether to buy your product or not.
14. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.
16. Replace all theme placeholders in product pages with the correct content.
For getting more organic(free) conversions make sure your products are indexed on Google. 53% of eCommerce traffic is Search, far greater than Paid Ads & Social Media. As a Google partner, flareAI will help your products found on Google and other free channels. Once your product is found on Google, customers will keep finding your product day after day. With flareAI, your store can access the Google Search and 20+ free sales channels.
If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.
Make the shift from discounts to donations, and witness your business not only thrive fina...By Holly Dec 4, 2023
On our Shopify Expert Marketplace, you can find many trusted third party developers and fr...By Arno Nov 27, 2023