Hello @Tsephelofficial, I hope you are doing well! please share your store URL.
I hope you are doing well! This is AiTrillion, I reviewed your store & here are some tips and points that you can work on:
- Add quick links in the footer menu.
- Product titles are too long.
- Add a call to action button on the banner image on the home page.
- Create a drop drown menu in the catalog option of the header menu and add the category names in the drop-down menu. Also, add categories in the header menu to make your store easy to navigate.
- Add a newsletter signup box in the footer and send an automatic thank you email to customers on signing up.
- Add announcement bars or timers to promote your offers on the store & highlight the important information that you don't want your customers to miss out on.
- Add a referral program, it helps in increasing sales and creates brand awareness. You can ask your customers to refer a product to their friends and family. When the product is referred by some known, people tend to purchase the product. The referral program helps in increasing sales. You can give a reward for referring the product to someone.
- Start giving loyalty points on activities like signing up, allowing for push notifications, follow or share on social media, on birthdays, visiting a store, leaving a review. This will help you to entice your visitors and will also increase the number of push subscribers, reviews, newsletter subscribers. A loyalty program helps in increasing sales and increase the retention rate.
Moreover, if you would like to implement the above customer engagement features I suggest trying out the 'All in one' Shopify app AiTrillion, a full-fledged marketing solution. It will help you to capture visitors coming to your store and will help in getting more conversions.
If you have any questions, I will be happy to help.
Hope this helps!
I’ve tried to sign up but when I inserted my store url, it says “enter the correct store url” even though that is the correct one. Therefore I am unable to sign up
To answer your question about if there are any problems with your checkout or shipping - I didn't see any technical errors. If I were to guess, I would say the shipping time is likely to cause someone to abandon cart.
I'm not trying to discourage you but there is quite a bit of work that needs to be done on your website. The products you've imported have the same AliExpress titles and no descriptions.
I see a lot of other things as well but I cover it all in this video so please give it a watch:
I'd recommend setting yourself apart by researching what is currently trending in jewelry and focus on selling that. A good product choice should have these qualities:
I have a lot more to say on this topic, but I cover it in our video so I'll leave it here for you to watch:
PS: If you decide to give Ecomhunt a try, here is our affiliate link: https://www.ecomhunt.com?afmc=2tp
Using our affiliate link does not cost you anything extra, it tells Ecomhunt we sent you and we may receive earnings for that referral.
We hope our response was helpful, if it was, let us know by giving us a thumbs up and/or marking it as a solution!
Best of luck!