Maternity Boutique Feedback- Slow Month

JessicaZelman
1 0 1

Maternity Boutique Feedback- Slow Month 

Appreciate any feedback on our new site with paid theme, been a slow couple months

Thanks!

Diamond_11
Excursionist
20 0 24

Hello @JessicaZelman 

Thanks for sharing your store link for us to view, I have gone through your great store and i can tell that it is looking amazing, I don't think you have any problem with that and also the only suggestion i can make now is for you to work towards making sales by advertising your products to people to get conversion. Inbox me for more details and i will look forward to see your message.

Best Regards

Diamond_11

0 Likes

Hi @JessicaZelman 

Awesome Shopify store! 

• Optimize your product pages by adding banners that highlight promo codes or any special discounts, customer reviews or information about the product, directly on the product pages. This will help guide your customers through education on your products. There are some great examples here: https://www.becauseintelligence.com/blog/4-sales-promotions-to-try-today-to-increase-product-page-co... 
  • I would AB test your audience and run different campaigns on different channels
  • Add a blog as it is a great way to boost your SEO and organic traffic and showcase your brand and style. 
Content Marketing - https://apps.shopify.com/because
Because: Grow your Shopify store revenue with Because product page banners
0 Likes
vinods
Shopify Partner
537 12 88

Hi @JessicaZelman 

Congratulations on your new store. 

Here is my feedback

Good site. Good products. Good logo. 

Firstly on all clothing product pages also add wash care instructions please. And also mention will these products get shrink after wash ? 

The sizes are in EU / USA / UK 

The fits are regular fits right which is very comfortable since these are maternity clothing products.

Shipping needs to be worked on especially for Canada. 

SEO tags needs to be worked on 

How are you marketing your products that's important. 

Feel free to discuss further. 

Thank you.

Vinod

Vinod Sachdev.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Google & Bing Ads | Web Design & Development | Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO)
15+ years Industry Experience & Knowledge of Latest Web Technologies
250+ Clients Served - across USA, UK, Spain, Caribbean Islands, India & more.
625+ Paid Ads Search, Shopping, Display, Re-Marketing Campaigns Successfully Managed which achieved higher sales
100+ Custom Websites & Landing Pages Designed & Developed

email vinod.digitalcentrics@gmail.com | https://digitalcentrics.com/
0 Likes
Dave_hart
Tourist
3 0 0

Hey !

Hope you are doing good. Your store looks nice and here are few suggestions.

I just reviewed your website its amazing. I have noticed a few things that you might consider taking to make your store better.

Logo: For Brand identity, you need a proper logo to represent your business as its missing on your website. It's a basic or important foundation for branding your business.

Front Images: Use good quality featured banner images with call to action button to captivate user attention.

Homepage: Homepage designs guides your visitors around your website. To engage visitors you need to work on homepage layout design. Include trust indicators on the homepage. Homepage content should be strategically decided. You can add ‘Call to action banner’ ‘New arrivals’, ‘Top selling products etc. on the homepage to engage users.

Trust Signals: Show off trust signals and customer testimonials to boost conversion. Customer testimonials and trust Signals build customer's trust and help customers to feel more secure in their buying decision.

Social Media Plugins: Integrating more social plugins on your website to increase traffic. Social media make your business visible and it expands conversion. Its a great way to connect with your new and existing users.

Also checked your site in google insight

You need to work on your website performance’s speed. Low mobile page speed may kill your traffic and affect your conversion.

In order to Improve website speed we need to:
- Remove unnecessary code on a high priority basis.
- Compressed images or Defer off-screen images.
- Web Pages need to be Minified.
- Reduce JavaScript execution time
- Minimize main-thread work
- Beware of excessive liquid loops
- Decrease thumbnail image size
- Weigh the benefits of installing another app

By fixing these issues, your website speed score can definitely improve

I hope my feedback will help you!!! If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to ask!!

Thank you!!!

0 Likes

Hi @JessicaZelman, I'm Richard - CRO Expert at PageFly Page Builder. First of all, congratulations on your store. So I've checked your store and I have some feedback on it, and I hope it helps.

First, the search bar is a little bit hard to see. Please note that the use of only an icon, its size, and nearby competing elements impact the field’s visibility.

Add Sticky Header

I would suggest you use ONE sticky header. A sticky menu header helps customers to reach out to the menu and access the menu anytime they want. 

ps1.png

Improve your font size and font style

The offer should be more attractive if you have a bigger font size and a custom style for it. Also, consider adding a hovering effect for the CTA button would increase its visibility to your customers.

ps2.png

A buy button should be added to every single product. This can increase the chances of adding to cart by customers.

ps3.png

You can consider checking PageFly - Free Page Builder to create a more impressive look for your store to really increase conversion, also please take a look at this guide from PageFly, hope it helps!

The great store design is a key thing to keep visitors stay while Advertising is to acquire them to visit that place. I have share some store design tips, now if you want to learn about some useful Advertising strategy you can consider joining this Advertising Webinar: Advertising & The Booby Trap. We have directors from Sixads, AllFetch, Trackify with us in this webinar. This would help you a lot with your advertising strategy, but you should sign up now cause we only take the first 100 sign-ups

If you think my answer was useful, please like and mark it as a solution. Thank you and best of luck!

CRO Expert at PageFly - Advanced Shopify Page Builder - Empowering 100.000+ active merchants.

Check our Evergreen List of Best Platforms To Sell Online.

Get insightful tips to hit more sales in upcoming BFCM.