FROM CACHE - en_header

Merchant unavailable

Suresh_Anand
2 0 0

Hi All, 

I have ordered some tees in one of the merchant in shopify(sale-tees-india.in.myshopify.com) last week. After order placed, I haven't received proper merchant info over the mail as well as in website. Now, I want to track my order, but the site is unavailable. 

Replies 3 (3)
Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
885 112 158

Hi, @Suresh_Anand.

Thanks for reaching out about this. I can understand your concerns in not having received the goods you ordered online, so I can empathise with where you're coming from.

For context, Shopify is an ecommerce platform that many businesses use to build and host their online stores. We don't manage the day-to-day operations of the businesses themselves, however. In saying this, if the store you purchased from happens to be on Shopify, and you believe that they're operating against our Acceptable Use Policy, you can report them using this link. Please note however that when submitting a complaint to our team, we won't be able to discuss the outcome of our investigation, due to privacy and security reasons.

You can also contact your bank or payment provider so that they can guide you with the next best steps in regards to your payment. Check out our Buyer FAQ here for more information on this and to review your next steps.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Suresh_Anand
2 0 0

Hi Kimi, 

I understand that this is an Ecommerce platform where anyone can manage their own online stores. But data of each store should be recorded/handled by shopify right. Incase, if some seller trying to sell his products through your platform and after payment making his online store unavailable. Then how come you'll come to know whether that store has complete clearance on customer service as well as purpose of closing the store. I'm assuming that mentioned (saletees-india-co-in) store credentials will be registered in your database. Please make sure that mentioned online store is temporary unavailable or it's completely removed from your platform or not. Incase if it's removed from your platform, what's the purpose?? 

Now, could you please check and answer whether the store is currently active or not?? 

Also please share the seller details over here. 

Kimi
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
885 112 158

@Suresh_Anand 

Due to privacy and security reasons, and as stated on our Shopify Privacy Policy here, we aren't able to confirm or deny if a store is using our platform. If the store happens to be operating on Shopify, we also can't share any details of the store with buyers.

As mentioned, if you believe that the store operates against our Acceptable Use Policy, you can report them using the link I sent in my earlier reply. You can also get in touch with our Live Support team using this link, to further report the store. If the store is in fact operating on our platform, our team will review your report on our end and take any appropriate actions, where necessary.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog